A trashy SoL with dragon maids has better character development and dialogue than any "serious" anime airing this...

>A trashy SoL with dragon maids has better character development and dialogue than any "serious" anime airing this season.

Why is that?

>better character development
Kuzu.

>Kuzu
That's what you are for liking that trash

It's going to be a top contender, you'll see.

The original author is pretty Cool.

Not him but I've been reading the manga literally for years and there's no development at all, well, this latest chapter had some apparent development for Akane but everyone else is pretty much the same they were as when the manga first started. I don't watch the anime but judging by the screens I see here and there, they didn't change much.

I read the manga of this garbage and the plot reminds me of Toradora, aka cheesy garbage only teenagers can take seriously.

Because great things are made great not called great. Good anime doesn't have to be "serious" to be well written, and serious anime isn't always well written.

>better character development and dialogue than any "serious" anime airing this season.
Such as?

How is it trashy?

It's just the yuribait show of the season everyone will forget by the next one.

It doesn't have enough deep drama and character issues

You mean that doujin where the girl's super power is appearing naked to the guy she loves?
Loved that one, really cute.

Anime that could be seen as serious this season are ACCA, which has no development and the pacing is garbage, Rakugo, which is a meme for fedora tippers, and Kuzu no Honkai, which is just your average love polygon series that goes nowhere but with sexual scenes for extra shock value and fool retards into thinking the show is more than just trash.

I read your garbage post and it reminded me that you are a faggot, aka gay shitposting that only a shit taste faggot would post in a serious way.

>trashy
Not really.

it's not that funny either.

>ACCA, which has no development and the pacing is garbage,
Haven't watched so sure, I guess.
>Rakugo, which is a meme for fedora tippers
>dismissing any show as "meme" when comparing them to a KyoAni show
>Kuzu no Honkai, which is just your average love polygon series that goes nowhere but with sexual scenes for extra shock value and fool retards into thinking the show is more than just trash.
Haven't watched and it looked like shit so whatever.
There's more than 4 shows in a season, you're leaving out a shitload of stuff.

>Themes about segregation, mortality, or solitude are not deep.

I bet you think cheap romance drama like Kuzu no Honkai are good.

>There's more than 4 shows in a season, you're leaving out a shitload of stuff.
Not him but what other anime could've been "serious" this season? Konosuba? Gabriel Drop? Nyanko Days?

Well the show I had in mind was Rewrite. Way better development than Maid Dragon, even if the adaptation isn't great.

Maybe there was disengagement with the series after waiting forever for chapters to come out. Hanabi goes into several different personal issues, not just loving someone who doesn't love her back. For instance, when she desired revenge for Akane, what true love was to her, her moments with having unconditional love from Ecchan. Mugi had similar trends with Moka, his illusion with Sensei, and dealing with his prior fuckbuddy during childhood. Each one of these themes are things relate to experiences people have with relationships growing up. I think Ecchan is the most liked within Sup Forums because she deals with tropes people here are more likely to have experienced: her own foolery that tricks her into thinking Hanabi is the only person she could love because she's the only person in her life.

Then you have the title, scums wish, with the ending seemingly going to be: Narumi (Oedipus complex) w/ Sensei (cuckoldry) pairing and having a happy relationship; Mugi & Hanabi getting out of scum to have a proper relationship. It's a unique story because it goes against everything we've learned about what a proper relationship should be; especially concerning Narumi and akane. Even Akane goes through a development process that's unique.

But maybe I'm giving it too much credit because the manga is in its last chapter, opposed to like Youjo and Dragon Maid. The only other possibility is Rakugo.

>keyshit

You must be an utter retard if you think that using the word "feelings" is character development.

It's a fukcing SoL with dragons. That's it.

D FOR DORAGOOOOOOON

Because based KyoAni did it again

Its not a trashy SoL. Its more of a comedy. And SoL doesnt equal trashy. People who put "story" on pedestal when it comes to SoL always baffle me. So stupid. There are plenty of amazing SoL shows without any or little story.

>he hasn't watched demi-chan

>generic "cute girls doing cute things" piece of shit anime

back to your jojo containment general kid

I admit SoL shows have a depth that no action nor melodrama shows have. Its all about subtlety of emotion.

Over-the-top drama doesn't work anymore.

Even Maidragon references Jojo

Then why is Konosuba more popular?

Please kill yourself.

You might be surprised, but there's more people with shit taste than people with good taste.

KinoAni knocks it out of the park yet again.

Demi-Chan is my #2 of the season, both shows better than all of 2016

Rate his taste

>Why is that?
Because it's AOTS. Sasuga, KyoAni.

>breathing the same air as Kanna!

>No figures, just a bunch of posters and vidya
poorfag/10

>trashy

Bouncing huge tits are trashy by default.

Next episode is the shota stealer isn't it

It's a show about fetishizing fantasy lesbians written by a horny mangaka and adapted to animation by a horny director. Plesese let's not pretend it isn't the definition of low-brow.

GodAni does it again

I think your mind is what's trashy. It's just a cute SoL about acceptance and family.

You just gave that guy a 3rd degree burn.

With hyper horny fantasy lesbians, a girl wearing skimpy clothing with an ass too fat for her shorts and huge bouncing tits.

True. In comparison, konosuba is written by a woman who knew much more about comedy than mangakas whose schtick is making a loli dragon say cu-ckold.

>hyper horny fantasy lesbians
I only see three out of four.

Whole lot of same-faggotry 'round here.

>magical girls and idols

otaku/10

pretentious

meidora is good because of kanna, and cute girls doing cute things

demi chan's development is light - even lighter than the manga's so far

still enjoyable, but this season will be forgotten before it is over

>5 episodes in
>Still no Elma
>Probably no Elma in Ep6 too.
I'm getting frustruated here.

bump

>A trashy SoL with dragon maids has better character development
But it doesn't even have development at all?

Try watching it before commenting out of your ass, OK?

DUDE SO DEEP.

>watching it
Oh you mean the anime? That's even worse than the manga.

Because who the hell takes animu serious? most ot it is teen dystopian tier. The Jamal story sums it up perfectly.
>smug anime girl. ppt

Whoa a generic sob story, so tragic and deep.
Even at comedy it fails already.

Even fucking Konosuba has more backstory than this

It's even the same point every time it's mentioned, so I don't see where you're getting the idea that this is "character development" (keyword being "development"), Tooru has remained the same and the only time she changes a bit is when she faced that dragon of order or whatever

We all know Gabriel Dropout is a better SoL

Thanks for proving you haven't watched the show.

>the show
Thanks for proving you're a secondary who hasn't even read the whole manga

>The whole manga

It's still being published, no one has "read the whole manga" yet.

You know I mean all published chapters you fucking sperg who takes things literally to "win" an "argument".

More generic perhaps.

Do you shitpost with this decent show so hard to compensate for the flopping or is this just falseflagging?

I'm looking at you too.

Either way you're still wrong. I've read the manga and know for a fact that Tooru has developed well.

I think you might be projecting, user.

>projecting
Do you know what this word means? How am I projecting and what am I projecting?

Come on, user. You can try harder.

Look at all that conclusive evidence on how Tooru has developed well.

Oh you're really falseflagging. I wonder what you even get out of this.

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, newshit.

I guess you were just bullshitting and can't back up your claims after accusing me of not having read the manga and thinking the show was more important than the source material. That's very sad.

I'm a time traveler. I've read it all. The author dies before it's finished. It was the japanese cold again.

Hm I really like when a series mixes good comedy with good tragedy, i.e. Helck.

When did I accuse you of not having read the manga?

Predicting it for episode 7. It'll get tied in thematically with Tohru's father visiting in 6, as part of the increasing impact stuff from the other world has on Kobayashi's life.

The episode summaries for ep6-9 are out already, and Elma will appear in episode 8, no info on Tooru's father yet.

Urara > Maidragon > Dropout

The yuribait is too bland as well as the characters, so I can't get invested in it.

Maidragon > Dropout > shit > KinMosa > GochiUsa > Urara
I actually like them all because they're all cute.

Sorry, you're right. You said I didn't watch the show, which is silly since the source material is always more important when discussing this kind of thing.

I just don't think the character development is that amazing, but I shouldn't have said that there wasn't any character development besides the fight with Elma. That was wrong of me.

>KinMosa > GochiUsa
Only part that's right

But Dragon Ball Super is airing right now. It had a lot more character development than this thing made by Kyoani.

Regardless of your opinion about boobs, the SoL aspect isn't trashy at all.

And I need a webm of that dialogue, it was just too good.

KnH is good though

The only bait here is you.

The only reason is Karen. GochiUsa is better, otherwise, as it has higher production value. Karen carries KinMosa hard.

I didn't expect someone to pull the 2deep4u card on this show

>unironically going "too deep for you"

it might be generic but it's actually funny