Please dont genocide me because im non-white when you nazis get into power. Ive done nothing wrong

Please dont genocide me because im non-white when you nazis get into power. Ive done nothing wrong.

PROVE IT

Wait, wait, wait, let's talk this out...
What KIND of non-white, exactly?

Yellow.

>leaf
You deserve it no matter your race

Do it yourself then

You have to go back

You're fine.

You got the wrong idea
All Canadians are guilty
Day of the Rake approaches

If Nazis came back into power, you would simply have to go back.

no, no you're not, not in canada, we're pretty sick of you gooks taking over, you're an even bigger plague than niggers, you're first to go buddy

As long as you don't support (((them))) you'll be fine.

>Canadian
>Asian
Kek, and they meme on us with the amerimutt goblins.

leafs thinking they're allowed to decide their own policies. You niggers are going to be the 51st sate after the Day of the Rake.

At least give me a plane ticket back. Fucking nazis you have no soul. No wonder people hate you.

>leaf
sorry ling ling, its not personal. the rake is incapable of mercy

>when you nazis get into power

Don't worry that'll never happen

You're already in the containment zone.

go back in the same container you came in

you shut the fuck up I dont tell you how to treat your niggers dont tell me how to treat my gooks

Containers are cheap

Asian in Asia here. We don't want these traitors back. At best they'll constitute soy-softened, work-shy deadweight to our societies and at worst they'll carry Jewish cultural contagion back with them.
If you can't stand the sight of mass graves then just sink the superfreighters in the middle of the Pacific, because if they arrive on our shores alive they won't stay that way for long.

We will force feed you estrogen and make you a boipussi slave for white men.

ASIAN BOIS BELONG TO WHITE MEN!

you're free to do it yourself my technologically kin friend, once in international water it's free game

post eye

Gook? Are you at least cute girl? No use for males, but females can work for their right to live.

Roof Korean yellow?