Putin Presser live. watch a real leader

Putin Presser live. watch a real leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=OY5VoFafW_c&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=FHSznmJzB78t3XGQ-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyNcbVuDJyA
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like: watch a real cuck answer softball questions and manipulate statistics while whoring Mother Russia to chinks.

western larpers btfo, lol

What’s so real about him? his face is 80% plastic.

Good link. Thanks user.

>is 80% plastic.
that could be said about brains of most Americans

You're welcome, he just said the trump connections were invented by the opposition and serve to undermine their own government. lmao.

Enjoy your double-tap to the back of the head.

baaased

Double-taps are not very KGB, poisoning is more likely.

>watch a real leader.
Putins quickens and depth of knowledge including details on all topics is astonishing.

Holy shit, "leader" of the country know a thing or two about it? Amazing! Don't forget to cup the balls, impressionable fuck.

From previous threads on Russia we found out that there is a bunch of Russian gays who are constantly bitching how bad Russia is.
I'm sure they are here as well in this thread.
Stinking faggs are everywhere,unfortunately.

Show flag, shill.

You want Trudeau? he can change your population from 90 percent white European into 20 percent while increasing debt, taxes and suppressing wages in the name of a communist open borders white ethnocide globalist agenda.

LOL

>You want Trudeau?
What kind of an argument is that? No, I don't want Trudeau just like I don't want Putin.

no, you have to choose. do so now.

I choose Pinochet (without US backing of course).

you are Russian gay, right?

digits confirm. Sleep well, user.

Flag or fuck off.

Sup Forumsonium, amirite?

Russian gay (pietuch) detected. kek
Ask him homo related questions and he will get red hot.

Also, I've noticed how self-hating Ruskies are. They are more self-hating than all Western leftist combined

>if you don't like Putin your gay ololo
You're a disgrace to shills worldwide.

>Also, I've noticed how self-hating Ruskies are.
God, no. I actually love Russia and Russians, but I see how fucked up our country is and that disgusting corrupt fucks in our goverment aren't helping at all. I swear that every person that seems to be a fucked up mess be it a gopnik or your alcoholic neighbour can tell you a story and a half and holy shit, you will understand that they are actually good people fucked up by a corrupt environment.

Did you make that assumption from reading navalny lemmings on Sup Forums? I'm not self-hating enough to hide my flag under cuck meme rag on Cambodian cave painting forum, that's for sure.

No, those passionate haters of Russia are Russian gays on Sup Forums and other boards trying to spread their filth around.
Fucking sub-humans, they should be happy they are not being shipped to Siberia.
Putin is one of very few World leaders who keeps his booth on the neck of the LGBTQ shit.

Most of them were/are introduced to the same methods of brainwashng and indoctrination as your lefties are.
> You country sucks and never did any good for humanity
> You history sucks and full of bloody dicatators
> You should be ashamed of your USSR past
> You should be ashamed for defendig your country in ww2
> You just suck because you are a Russian
> Look how great west live and how much freedom do they have! In fact, everything is better in the west than in your Mordor!
> You will never be great or good at anything, because you are a dirty Russike.

Something like that.

>You should be ashamed of your USSR past
Are you saying that we should celebrate commies or something? How new are you?

>Most of them were/are introduced to the same methods of brainwashng and indoctrination as your lefties are.
Shiet. That makes so much sense now. Never thought of it that way.

Yes, and i am proud of it. How old are you, self hating little bitch?

Jesus Christ, a literal fucking commie sympathiser shill on Sup Forums. Here, have a free helicopter ride!

Yes, we know who you are

Russophobia is the only logical end point of spiritual development of a person once they get to know Russia well enough. Ask butthurt belters why they are so russophobic: well, because they actually know what Russia and Russians are like, unlike delusional Americans who still base their understanding of Russians upon characters played by Dolph Lundgren and Schwarzenegger.

Of course, it's harder for a Russian to realize the intrinsic turpitude of his inner self that poisons his life and lives of everyone around here, and many Russians prefer to live in their schizophrenic delusion. But those who cannot force themselves to live in the illusionary world of the Russian "patriotic" consciousness inevitably become self-hating, as this is the only logical thing to do.

Honestly, I've met 2 Ruskies personally. They never talk about Russia but both seem good people. I guess it's just leftist on the internet being loud

>Russians upon characters played by Dolph Lundgren and Schwarzenegger.
The character they played were based tho

Let me guess, Stalin literaly killed 100m of russians, half of the country were to gulag and everyone was opressed and brave americans came and saved us from ourselves, brigning us bright and shiny "Democracy".
Sounds about right?

>They never talk about Russia
I wonder why. Just ask them directly how they feel about their native country. Somehow I suspect a person who was able to get out of Mordor wouldn't call Putin the savior of the white race.

>The character they played were based tho
Too bad they had nothing to do with who we really are. Not in the slightest.

Look, I know that you were just bussed here so here's a protip: this board hates commie cucks. No amount of deflection can change the fact that you are the one supporting USSR here. See that meme on the right? You are supporting this bullshit.

>right
Left of course.

>Somehow I suspect a person who was able to get out of Mordor wouldn't call Putin the savior of the white race.
Bad debating tactic. Some people are brainwashed to think that hating Puting = hating Russia to it's very core.

how long before i see this tattooed on some liberal slut.

Nah they are liberals who fled 2ch because they were getting doxxed by Russians and were scared of being beaten down. Remember all those ruble threads from Russians ? It is those guys

You are fine specimen of an indoctrination, i must give you that.
>you are the one supporting USSR here
I am supporting my history with it's ups and downs and proud of it's achivements. Unlike you i actually have a country to be proud of. And I am not even a commie, lol.

>hating Puting = hating Russia to it's very core.
Not only does Putin embody certain most hideous points of the Russian mentality and is a true son of this cursed land at that, he also is supported by the vast majority of the brainwashed population. Thus we we cannot act as innocent victims of Putin's regime: without our support, this cannibalistic regime wouldn't have lasted a day. Therefore, you cannot blame Putin for something without attributing at least a certain part of Putin's guilt upon the people who support him. Collective responsibility, dude, you bear it, I bear it, and don't expect to escape it once the story of Putin's reign comes to a bitter end.

Wow, thanks for the insight on Russian imageboard politics, "Netherlands" :^)

>implying they don't already

>indoctrination
Yes, I get it, I must absolutely adore USSR just because it was a part of history of my country.

>And I am not even a commie, lol.
Sure, buddy.

Ben gwn Nederlands hoor kanker liberaskha

>liberaskha
Typical shill, you can support Pinochet or Hitler or jerk off to Evola and you will still be called a liberal.
Must push agenda at all costs! It's only faggot liberals who dislike Putin! Everyone else is 100% fine with him!

i enjoy listening to him talk, it is fascinating how he is able to talk about
geopolitics, history, logistics, banking, farming, education, trade, ect willing to go into depth while being calm and pointed. controls the room.

>I must absolutely adore USSR
There were some bad times and there were glorious times in USSR era. Dismissing them, and painting everything in black is equal to betraying your ancestors and country.
This is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

> the kikes are 100% fine with him
Great insight there Ivan. You fucking eternal dupe.

>(((they))) don't want me to support communism
Ok.

Yes, the second most wealthy ethnicity in Russia is not fine with Putin.

From my (brief) research on the topic, Putin is in fact not particularly liked by many ethnic (white) Russians.

They even said on some news network that they were afraid the nationalists would win and hang all of them for being propaganda outlets and sell outs.
Though as unpleasant as Putin is, doesn't he hold the country together, somehow?

Some in America would want to see Russia break apart into as many pieces as possible.

In case you are not familiar with this production, but I feel you are.

"Пpeзидeнт". Фильм Bлaдимиpa Coлoвьeвa
youtube.com/watch?v=HyNcbVuDJyA

>Though as unpleasant as Putin is, doesn't he hold the country together, somehow?
He undisputably does and that's what makes the situation even more fucked.

Yes, Russian who hates his country and doesn't know it's history, redpill us more about political climate between russian joos and other 190 ethnicities and their agendas.

>Russian who hates his country and doesn't know it's history
Shilly here makes some bold claims. Can you back them up?

the endgame of (((ethnic))) russians is balkanization of russia along the ethnic lines. of course they'd hate anyone who wants to hold this country together.
>many
they're less than a margin of statistical error. anonymous imageboard is a great equalizer in a sense than any spastic shizoid or flat-earther can imitate a semblance of 'movement' by constantly bumping his thread every day

You've just provided them yourself, dumb dumb.
Again, how old are you?

>You've just provided them yourself, dumb dumb.
Bring me some quotes then. Oh, you can't!

>Bring me some quotes then. Oh, you can't!
Just read your own posts, utter moron.
Could it be the ultimate redpill?

>russia did 9/11
wew

Why did you link to a post where there's no single word about Russia?

Can't wait till the election is over so you faggots fuck off back to Davach

holy shit liberal self hating russians are triggered. Go back to dvach pidors.

I wonder if Putin likes blin

Thanks for taking interest in Russian politics and imageboards, Sri Lanka :^)

>holy shit liberal self hating russians are triggered
Like a fucking clockwork:

You know the face is not the only part of him?

>Putin Presser live. watch a real leader.
Russia National anthem Russian & English lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

Quality.

Your cuckery makes mummy sad

>mummyposting
Really deranged.

Wow shill you sure got him there. Make those 180 posts goy or putinbot co. Wont pay you ur 1k dollarydoos

That's all he can do, is talk. System is corrup to the fucking core. They all launder money, people know about and still vote for him like good goym because "everyone steals so it's ok". Putin is the hillary of russia minus the leftist degeneracy.

Are you an immigrant?

Yea, parents started the traktor in 05, and threw me in the trunk.

What you call "self-hate" is a recurring theme through our history.

In 19th century self-hating urban intelligentsia decided Russian Empire wasn't good enough, and as a result we got a devastating civil war (not to mention losing WW1 despite being on the winning side).

In 20th century they decided USSR wasn't good enough, and as a result we got a decade of horrifying misery, poverty and decay that probably ultimately killed more people than civil war.

Now they have decided Russian Federation is not good enough, naturally.

Lots of those people, the majority, perhaps, are not in fact ethnically Russian, but I don't want to shift blame, this is just how we are.

he belongs to this nation,

Mummy posting is a way of life, user

Autism is truly horrific.

no booobiees??

Bжe нe вмэpлa yкpaинa, y шиллa пeчeт пepдaaкк!. You got me goy drinking gorilka and eating salo rn.

they hate russians and everything russian because liberals are too weak and incompetitive

they hate russia since 19 century. it that time russian empire developed to such point that it allowed existance of parasitic class that had low rank, but had no problems with feeding itself by serving higher conservatives, this lower class of "liberals" consisted of jews, polish intelligencia and russian liberals, they were united in their hate toward russia and everything conservative

they thought that if europeans will kill russians then this poles, jews and defective russians will live lazy live of houseniggers of european elites.

today russians liberals hate russia because they think that they are entitled. BUT they cant compete in capitalism, in reality they are stupid , weak and have no skills, they dont udnerstand how to accumulate capital in capitalism and they believe that europeans will pay them life-long sinecurial gibs if they betray other russians.

but europeans and americans pay only to their leaders. such way liberals become even more hatefull.

>unironcally speaking out against Holy Tzar Vladimir
Too much lentach for you, sir.

Great Q&A by Putin.

>Good Tsar, Bad Boyars: The Show
no, thanks

>implying I would be ineterested in regurgitated leftist low quality memes
Now that's what I call offensive. When day of the rope comes you will be the second shill to hang (with the pacifist meme flag retard being the first).