Why do all American roads look like this?

Why do all American roads look like this?

it's blue collar welfare to keep all the retards busy repairing poorly made roads

Not doing a great job of it.

I have never seen a road like that in my life

Temporary crack fill in until the road gets repaved

Our roads are pretty shit in some areas too m8

we have a lot of roads.

Every time I randomly drop into Street View at a random spot in America they always look like this.

Exactly the same as Australia. Maybe you spend all your time in an area that has new roads and haven't noticed?

its like 70 year old infrastructure

Because you're looking through google earth? Fucking abos are so stupid.

WHat's shit about it? I don't see any potholes, just cracks. It's a nice enough pavement

Taxes. You pay out your ass, we don't.

I think the real question is why they blurred out that hub cap.

If you think this is bad, you have never driven on norwegian roads, you basicly have to set up a schedule at the workshop after you have driven 1 km to get groceries. Not only the suspension gets fucked but every other part by the wheel aswell.

shit senpai, looks allot better than here

Y'all niggas ain't seen Pennsylvania roads.

You mean properly paved and not full of potholes or made of gravel?

You're fucking mad about a few cracks you can't feel when driving?

The aesthetic value of your country decreases.

:D

wtf

Yeah, freeze-thaw cycles and snowplows tear up roads. I remember when I moved up north after college naively thinking that the roads would be better because less niggers in the DoT but the cold far outweighs that factor.

No matter what our roads look like, our country is a god damned paradise compared to your desertified island home.

Texas has some nice smooth roads that turn into shit as soon as you get into New Mexico

Iowa roads are at all times 70% orange construction cones. But not in disrepair. Just blocking the nicer lane.

:D

Hence why I said some areas, most areas are pretty good but what country in the world has perfect roads?

>the USA
>a first world country

>there's horses on the sidewalk

Do they belong to the niggers? Did they steal them? Do they ride horses to rob convenience stores? Is this typical for Pennsylvania?

I have so many questions.

Dedicated nigger street. They do this to every neighborhood that they move into within 5 years. Not kidding.

>huge infrastructure
>no tax money to repair them
>local system doesn't want to fix them either
Kek.

Americans walk there, your roads would bre damaged too if they had to support that much weight.

i wish i knew the answers.....

lol, the first street I clicked in Camden NJ and I see this

>Designated nigger street

Looks scary.

Right. That's what I meant.

and across the street

In this world, there are no answers.

Only more questions.

Nah, man. Its just a Fallout larp set.

>stop the killin' meatball get united now

Na its still niggers. In Chicago we have some roads that are perfectly smooth all the time because they're priorities. There's different grades of pavement work and that should simply be a bigger priority in the budget given that roads are a primary argument for the legitimacy of the state. Niggers and spics don't pay enough in taxes and gobble up too much money in social programs.

It's chill brah, don't trip

Ok, this nigger is based.

great cell signal

what the hell, man, where are the niggers getting all the horses from?
im confused.

These all are nice roads considering the pics were taken in nigger ghettos.
Around here it's a fucking mess almost everywhere

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

probably stole them

>mexican hops the border on horse
>kill mexican
>take horse

It isn't that hard to figure out.

it's called horses in the hood

i wish i was making this up, it's some sort of black assistance urban aid program

COMING SOON TO A EUROPEAN CITY NEAR YOU

Redistributed them, racist.

I kinda like it desu

At least they seem to feed the horses.

Nigga stole my horse!

So, question: when a nigger sees a bike and a horse, which does he steal and why?

Both is not a valid answer.

went by to my old town on google maps to look at the ghetto and it's been thoroughly gentrified. Not going to lie, but I'm a little sad about that

the wild wild west, but with more niggers this time

I'm talking about a white area in the north, roads still worse than my heavily black home state. Driving in Chicago was far worse than either with both factors working together to create ubiquitous potholes and destroy my car's suspension.

>forming a gang to discourage kids from joining gangs

What did they mean by this?

>nigger acting like a nigger
>based

Circle the wagons.

Rustled them, yellowbelly.

The government tried shutting it down because of suspected mistreatment and razed the stables, but I think they put them in abandoned factories or something.

Standing on a horse is absolutely not typical nigger behavior.

nah bruh dey be dem organ sheeshons and shiit, not dem gang nigs.

Looks like Africa lmao

DAT NIGGA GOT DEM NEW NIKES BOYYY

DAMNNN

DEY FLY

frost

bolan you can't drive over tires :d

Imagine having a large unproductive class that not only cost gibs but prison, police, healthcare. Now multiply this over 50 years.
Now take a group of old people who sold each other "pensions". The bill is now due on those pensions they sold each other. So paying for gramps to live in florida all year drinking and golfing is more important than roads.

he's ghostridin the whip, that's typical nigger behaviour. You give a nigger a horse and that's what's gonna happen.

Django Unleashed

Is that...? A NIGGER on a horse?
*Django music*

Beat me too it motherfucker, kek

>The government tried shutting it down because of suspected mistreatment

They're actually taken care of about 5 times better than what I expected.

That's fucked up.

Much better get away vehicles as they get go down narrow alleyways n shiiiieeee

I don't blame them for not trusting hood nigs with a cavalry unit LOL

Thats a road passing over the centralia mine . ive stood in that very spot

>Taxes. You pay out your ass, we don't.

>being proud of African tier infrastructure.

You know movie ain't real, right?

What'd it smell like?

Burning coal

The African tier infrastructure is only in nigger filled shitholes. Why shouldn't I be happy that I'm not taxed as much as you cucks to fix it, just so they can tear it apart again?

Just wait until even more shitskins come in from "Asia" and let the nice little ghettos that you've built for them fall apart. You cucks won't have the common sense to cut your losses, though, and you'll keep fixing it for them.

no one wants to pay taxes, and we keep funding the wrong shit.

No you don't understand. We have a LOT of roads. That sliver of abbo genetics must be hard to deal with.

We don't fund shit

ill never forget when a hardcore city gang dude was up for a weekend and while cruising an L we ended up on some dirt backroad full of potholes, and he started laughing his ass off saying "yall just took me to a fuckin City road"

>some poor nigger neighbourhood
>hurr durr why do all american roads look like this
why do all australian roads like this?

shitty banter/10, NZ can't compete

why do all australian highways look like this OP? fucking worst shitpost of all time m8 kys

>that negro not taking the poo to the loo
>that coalburner
'merica

>he thinks its banter
you dont even know what banter is m8 -- banter is like talking shit to your friends because its funny but theres no actual bad blood.. OP is just a faggot

>Wasting money on nigger sections of town

They probably would just rip up the pavement and try to pawn it.

what the fuck are you complaining about
you should take a drive in any post communist country in Eastern Europe
You need a fucking jeep to drive across the city center

Fine grained soils, the freeze thaw cycle and heavy trucks.

>it's not banter but an actual criticism
>he's actually being serious
i r8 pooftah cunt/kys

Americans are overweight

it's called having like 10x more paved roads than Australia could ever dream of maintaining

Government workers are the laziest mother fuckers I've ever seen in my life, including niggers.

They need to be gassed immediately.

>like this?
define 'this'.