The North Sea Wind Power Hub

North Sea Wind Power Hub is a proposed energy island complex to be built in the middle of the North Sea as part of a European system for sustainable electricity. One or more “Power Link” artificial islands will be created at the northeast end of the Dogger Bank.

According to this plan, the first artificial island will have an area of 6 square kilometers. Thousands of wind turbines will be placed around the island, with short alternating-current links to the island. On the island itself, power converters will change the alternating current to direct current that will be carried to the mainland via undersea cables.[1] The Hub – one island at first, and later one or two more – is intended to make a substantial contribution to the energy transition and to achieving the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement of 2015. The project is to be completed around 2050.

This is the way forward in international relations; something that we can all agree on; the necessity to build clean energy sources and combat the Judeo-petro dollar hegemony and bring about a clean future for white kids.

greentechmedia.com/articles/read/this-island-hub-could-support-100-gigawatts-of-offshore-wind#gs.5g0ZJTk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcStpg3i5V8
tidallagoonpower.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pouring yet more resource into these schemes when we should be refining fission and developing fusion
No.

Jews created the petro-dollar and are now promoting clean energy so civilization doesn't collapse and they can maintain control.

This. Wind power is a joke.

We must seize this hub and turn it into a safe haven for Sup Forumsacks everywhere.

Check digits for confirmation.

>Rasmussen said the total cost of the island, including electrical installations, had not been calculated. Just building the base, from sand and rocks, would cost an estimated €1.5 billion ($1.6 billion), he said.

Realistically, it's going to be a bare minimum of 10 times that, not including ongoing maintenance costs.

>""""Clean"""" Energy
>Not investing in nuclear

>Governments would rather spend that money on importing niggers and buying their votes.

wtf I want civilization to collapse now

But what if it's not windy?

I recently read that if humanity had plowed the resources we've spent on developing renewables into developing fusion tech, we'd have perfected the commercial fusion reactor already. We've squandered that opportunity appeasing the hippies and the environment is much more fucked today that it would have been under the fusion scenario.
>inb4 sauce/[citation needed] - I can't find the study

Seriously wind energy is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
It's expensive, inefficient and largely annoying to look at / hear.
There are 100x better ways to generate electricity that are just as renewable.

Chances are that the whole problem could be solved within 10 years with the money, people and effort on a par with the Apollo program or the Manhattan project.

>There are 100x better ways to generate electricity that are just as renewable.
>provides not a single method

Fucking leaf

Try:
Geothermal
Tidal
Wave
Biogas
Hydroelectric
Solar
Photovoltaic

Wind is pretty much the worst renewable going, which is saying something.

Danefriend, the Leaf doesn't have to provide an example. The alternatives are many, varied and well known.

I believe that the message is still uniform independent of power delivery method, its a clean energy future project so any meaningful effort towards that is worth supporting.

You must be a big fan of nuclear then?

Simultaneously burying evidence of doggerland civilisation
Mmm

Wouldn't be surprised if it was this.

the jews need time to plan how to monopolize the fusion tech before development.
They can't allow the goyim to break free of their oil system just yet.

No response from my Danefriend. Quelle surprise.

Dogger bank should be considered UK territory. Scandinavian firms welcome, eurokikes fuckoff

Came here to post this

point in case as well this is factual. Plenty of evidence for an early civ in doggerland related to the later cairn and henge building cultures in the UK.

this !

You forgot that a lot "clean energy" technology relies on rare metals, aka not so clean.

Holy shit hadn't thought of that

its the same with the climate change idiots !

>lets build millions of new electric cars to save the climate.
than not understanding how much MORE co2 it would set free building millions of new electro cars compared to just drive the old cars !

or le climate/carbon tax...
>lets have a co2 tax so we spend less co2
how about planting a metric fuckton trees that bind the carbon from the co2

> Judeo-petro dollar hegemony and bring about a clean future for white kids

laughs at white kids

YES INDEED

Great, mate. Really made me think.

Funny how Paris and other accords always bring up carbon tax, but never reforestation, preservation of existing forests, the issues with jet and ship fuel (which means not only DiCaprio has a huge carbon footprint, but everything transported from ship or plane pollutes, therefore encouraging people to buy local seasonal produce would make a big difference)...

>How many wind turbines can be manufactured and installed using only the power generated by one wind turbine?
Without fossil fuels or nuclear energy "clean energy" is not sustainable

>but never reforestation, preservation of existing forests

thats why it so hard for me to believe that there is a fucking problem at all ! cause if muuuhhhh climate change would be so dire wouldnt we than have forests and shit protected or plant new ones the moment you cut one down ?

The day DiCaprio gives up his private jet is the day I start worrying.

meme flags are retarded

Once you've restored the Red Ensign you can start having an opinion on memeflags, Canuk.

lighting bolts

isnt your flag a meme it self ?

more like tapping into the ionosphere and get current flow like tesla did with the wardencliff tower.

>The project is to be completed around 2050.

By which time I'll be about 70.

Most of the people who started work on it at the beginning will be dead, including, in all likelyhood the planners because you don't give a job this big to kids.

The strangely long time it claims it will take for completion is evidence that if not an investment scam, it is a white elephant. In 32 years time we will definitely have better green power technology than they have planned for the island, wave and tide power generation for example, there is nothing more reliable than the tide. By 2050, assuming the UK gets a Corbyn government next election, the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon will have been running for a few decades and probably be efficient enough by that point to power most of Britain and the technology cal easily be exported to other places with suitable bays with high tidal throws, like Denmark.

we already have amazing ideas for using the tide as a source.
youtube.com/watch?v=gcStpg3i5V8

Not going to generate as much as Swansea bay though. That's about waves, Swansea bay is about tides which are more reliable, higher power and can store power like a battery as well.
tidallagoonpower.com/

Wave is even more expensive and photovoltaic falls under the same catagory as solar.

thanks for the link m8.
interesting stuff indeed

Its not a joke.Solar supported with wind is good enough for the population.
Industrial power needs are another question,that i concur.

Fusion is a meme,kid.

>its a clean energy future project
No it's not. Windmills and turbines don't build/repair themselves.

6 square kilometers, why do you draw a fucking huge red area on the doggerbank you idiot