Happening - Poland and Hungary not backing down

>EU in crisis amid Polexit fears: Poland 'could LEAVE bloc over refugee row'

>Last week, the EU moved to punish Poland over its refusal to accept refugees by taking away its voting powers in the European Council. But if the row escalates much further it could push Poland out of the bloc, according to Renata Mienkowska, a political scientist at the University of Warsaw.

>Ms Mienkowska explained the EU is unlikely to be able to punish Poland, which has refused to accept refugees into the country since the refugee crisis began in 2015. It will need a unanimous vote by all other EU members to ban Poland from voting on the European Council. But the bloc is unlikely to achieve this, given the EU has also moved to punish Hungary and the Czech Republic for the same transgression, and the three nations are likely to back once another.

>Ms Mienkowska told Die Zeit: "The EU has tried to intervene on several occasions, but too little and too late. Unanimity is needed for the withdrawal of the right to vote in the European Council - it does not exist because Hungary is on the side of Poland."

>it does not exist because Hungary is on the side of Poland."

archive.is/6laS1

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/deu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMA

The V4 countries are our equivalent to gibsmedats. If you had any spine you would stop taking foreign cash.

Gibs are the only reason we joined in the first place.

>our
>Brit flag
>probably scottish
>complains about gibs

gtfo

Oh who is this? Albion? (((YOU))) ?

The truth. Literally.

The EU is dying, and its a glorious thing.

Unelected dickheads trying to force entire countries to take in migrabts then punishing them when they say no?

Nah mate fuck that.

Germany can fester in the shit pile they brought in

Show real flag.! Probably Leaf or Albion i bet.

Good. Hope they dont give in to the EU.

Sooner or later we will have to deal with ahmeds,even if Germany goes to hell, they will stay in yurop. This will affect us wether we like it or not, and Germany is responsible.

We don't want your shity money...

But if we don't take it, niggers will.

Bacon Curtain Reboot of iron curtain..

So the vegans stay out too. Sounds great.

Kek

Can't wait for V4 to form their own smaller EU, maybe even the Three Seas thingy as an extension

EU is done

anyone sane is on the side of poland and hungary

if Germany collapses those migrants head over here next, and this country will welcome them in. The rot is far too deep, the political class have total control over the state. The only hope with brexit is that it fucks our economy up so badly the migrants piss off and we axe welfare.

don't stop v4bros you inspire all of europe

Poland and Hungary, the only sensible country in the bloc

Will you accept me senpai?

> Polexit
> fear
I know it's confusing to Slavs but losing a net recipient of gibsmedat isn't actually a bad thing unlike losing a net payer like the UK

Dear faggots: watch and learn from Bulgabro how you thread.

Poland will be the last white bastion in Europe - the last stronghold against the invasion!

>country full of Ukrainians, gypsies, turks
>the native population are subhuman alcoholic slavs and mongols
>sensible

S E E T H I N G

>by taking away its voting powers in the European Council
I've seen this circulating on another blog, tried to search something and nothing sold came out. Being kicked out of any institution sounds like a major move, but it doesn't make waves in the media, not even a ripple.

Yea, me neither. GTFO already, V4.

this, but unironically, with Ukies building the wall between us and Niemcy

>three seas

You don't get to hang out with the civilised eastern bloc countries such as Czechia or Latvia, boogar.

Riiiiiiiiight

t. Pavel

slavs are niggers though

That is in fact (((you)))

> t. Pole who refuses to actually live in his glorious fatherland but wants to be praised for his ethnicity in a comfy Western country

That would be great hopefully the start of dominos falling
our southern european brothers need to split off too

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/deu/

rly?

Slavshit detected. Btfo the European Union already, cancer.

the only alcoholic subhumans are the british tourists there.

it pretty much says all about what you westerners have become

>Three Seas thingy
You mean The Great Cygania?

oh a EU gypsy lover go gib em gibs racist.

Could I find a nice wholesome waifu there that's skinny, not afraid to get hands dirty, yet is also a nerd?

Everything is fine without you, EU white cucks,

Why is Poland so fucking based?

Thx for telling me that Germany is the 3rd biggest economy in the world and borders Austria and Belgium. What exactly am I supposed to infer from this info?

Good! What are you waiting for? Leave!

wow how ever did you detect me?

I can't wait for balts to leave. I'm gonna be laughing when russians rape you.

That you live in a shithole?

Eu is not a NATO moron. Kys

Oh look europe is shit importing millions of africans each year and destroying its oun culture because.......''''''''islam is the problem''''''''

Dump polaks are dumb

Because you're a Polack diaspora?

It's about to be moron.

>Btfo
do you even know that this means, retard?
we might very well do that.

kek look at how mad

Dont provide welfare.

>all these triggered Ahmeds itt
Keep being based, Poland.

EU flag, probably a mudslime, so low IQ. What would you expect?

>Polexit
I like it. Come join the club :^)

Fuck the EU

You'll convince more people if you remove the "atheism" part with an image like this. Too many Western Europeans are non-religious and they're not going to become religious, they will dismiss your image.

Nazi flag, probably a midget with bad teeth.

Great, we shouldn't accept any refugees nor sanctions.

i hope they both leave

You know what I meant. Nevertheless, go ahead and try…

>that brexit boat
Nowadays it looks more like this

Merkel is going to invade Poland again this time the Wehrmacht will be full of shitskins

Hehe, this

>Because you're a Polack diaspora?
Just jew
(((Same-identical))) mutt, just smarter than slave

EU fags give them a walfare to leave in x country, and not a germany for egample
Because you said so cuck?

based kike

Yes frog.

>will be full of shitskins
And polish women will happily spread their legs to them.

We hate nazys as well

They already own most of the big businesses here and a lot of property, not to mention they export half of their shit to here and vice versa. It would be like taking a shit on your own floor.

Stay strong Polen and Hungary! You are Europes last hope. It's all up to you know. God bless.

We're #PolingOut boys

Wants to shut up people who complain about demanding shekels without earning them.

Flag.

All the good camps are in Poland. You could charge the Germans a fee to process the soylent green. There is already a gas pipeline crossing your land...

Based, stay strong kurwa, you are only hope.

Multikulti and atheism go hand in hand. A gay couple.

More slavshit diaspora.

Why are Poles so based? You have to love how they deal with muslim trash over there.

Three Seas block when?

How does it feel when the only 2 based countries in europe side with israel?

Nope. Fullblood swede. Nice try Hans.

How does it feel when your country is called based by israel?

fucking lol

> signs
Islam btfo! So based!

Feels bad

After Brexit they have no more toilets to clean. So the EU is now worthless for them.

If they're so based you can move there. The only British Empire is based.

>RT

Slavshits are out en force today

Lol French flag, Muslim poster

they have nothing to lose, what could the politicians even do to people willing to scrub toilets and peel potatoes while living in a caravan with 8 others? They only care about immigration because of jobs, poles over here are fine with mixing. Known a lot of black guys with polish girlfriends over here when I was studying in Sheffield.

My fucking sides. Well meme'd.

>After Brexit they have no more toilets to clean.
No more islamophobic polish immigrants. Now the British people can enjoy the vibrant diversity Pakistan and the Philippines can bring. I mean who else is going to do the dirty work?

> “waiting for islamic pigs”
As if anyone would want to immigrate willingly to a poor east yuro shithole kek

> Supporting the Jewish sponsored destruction of Germans simply because of some old grudge

Who helps an enemy beat a neighbor who's always down? You really are the niggers of Europe. How you don't realise that none of western Europe's politicians are on the side of their own people is beyond me.

It feels sad. Britian is totally controlled by the Muslim community and is decaying in sjw and anti-Trump shit because Muslims are animals, they destroy the UK, make it weaker in order to invade it.

So? What matters is patriotism and a sense of national community. Something people west of the Berlin wall lack.

> who else will do menial jobs
Slavshit “arguments” lmao

>you wanna leave ? Fine, go i don't need you !
>but be prepared of what happens when you do so...

nigga you are a perfect example of a retard