B L A C K E D

You thought you had it all Sup Forums, you but didn't count on the power of SASSY BLACK WOMEN and their ability to think and vote as a monolith.

That's the reason white people lost in Alabama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based USA is dinducracy now , because whites vote with high variance while dindus are a collectivist unified voting block .

still can't believe Trump won

Ackshully it was the collapse White turnout. Dems did NOT increase their vote, it's less than 2016 and consistent with the 2010 Senate election (plus population growth.)

670,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. 320,000 less (R) votes than for last 2010 Senate election with Sessions.

Dems and GOPe ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them into staying at home. Demoralisation campaigns work.

Insert "I'll make those negroes voting Democrat for 50+ years" quote here.

Dumb fucking write ins.
>LOL IM A REPUBLICAN BUT I HEARED HE WAS A PEEDOO FROM CNN! I'LL WRITE SOME OTHER GUY IN WHOOOPS THE STATE TURNED BLUE

The only people who voted for Moore are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Jones.

>that hivemind
jesus christ

youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4
Voter fraud was rampant, voter suppression was as well. Anyone else remember them threatening the losers by saying they'd be held accountable for voting for Moore when Jones won?

Nigger

he was the best candidate for the dindu community .

Black women ARE GODS

Yep. Whites stayed home. The media doesn't want to talk that. They rather sniff nigger farts.

White liberals are a fucking plague.

Hermano del alma

Also, reeeee fuckn nigger communist heathens REEEEEEE

City queers and niggers typically vote for the person who promises the most free shit

(((Democracy)))

they will meme Kamila into office, the plot is being setup

>and then the Lord said,
>"LET 'DERE BE LIGHT 'N SHIT, NAHMSAYIN' HONEY?!"
>and it was good

>the Lord then said unto Moses,
>"WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHIT!"

Ben shapiro is not a conservative. He is a jew.

Seriously cringey, mark.

Why so much hype about this elections guys? Is Alabama going to become the second California now or what?

I wonder who are these 2% of black woman that voted for Moore

the whites will learn too late ,that is the future of their children what is being playing

I'm afraid all our free speech marches where we jokingly wear Nazi regime stuff and talk about white rights might be hurting the Republican brand. Since the Democrats don't do that, could we be shooting ourselves in the foot on stuff that matters?

American establishment media shouting a victory from the rooftops.
Black women get an extra doggy treat and a rub for voting correctly. Other minorities need to follow their example and vote for the import ofmore unskilled labour. For the (((greater))) good.

Yes the Republican brand needs to be more minority friendly. Get away from the idea of building a wall. Maybe give an olive branch to the Mexicans by increasing their immigration? Africans too. They are the future after all. The US will be brown.

>That's the reason white people lost in Alabama.

It won't be long before White people vote 95% for one party too.

Once Americans vote exclusively along racial lines we will finally be free of the multicult menace.

Or maybe not like openly wear swastikas. The Nazis still aren't as popular as we like. Maybe have the guys with sticks and homemade armor use like the circle thing that looks a little like a swastika for a bit to get people more used to the truth? I'm still younger than most of you. I haven't even made armor yet.

Based white genocide prof

Fucking kek.

Member when the Fake news, on the Main Stream Media, whining about all the Free TV time they gave to Trump during the election?

How much Free TV coverage did the Emocrats just get for a single Senate seat in Alabama?

As long as white people (((vote))) they will remain on a leash.

Both candidates where white. You are kidding yourself if you unironically believe any “progress” was made. The dems use blacks but have skipped over them to empower mezitos. Blacks are more fucked than whites. But these WoC still voted for a white man.

Dems have their own voting plantation. That doesn't seem fair.

Did anyone actually think moore was going to win?

I mean i know abalama is all about sister fucking but they draw the line at kids that aren't related to them.

Alabaman here. Democrats won because white people just didn't vote. Same thing that has happened all over the country for years. When white people dont have a candidate that they genuinely care about, they don't vote because we have jobs and other shit going on. Trump won because working class white people that normally don't vote show up in mass.