Why is the richest country in the western world, also one of the unhealthiest?

Why is the richest country in the western world, also one of the unhealthiest?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/trs916/summary/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because cuck yourself

rekt

Cause people eat a lot, Sherlock.

Because it's a piece of shit country with no purpose in life so all that's left is mindless consumerism.

no ma'am that'd be Canada

Portugal wins! Claimed

they arent the richest country on earth, they have the biggest economy

it is not the same thing

See the gap between USA and the rest?
Lebensraum

What are Canadian values?
Eating tree blood, ice hockey and getting rejected by your own wife for sex.

I’ll take the bag of money instead thank you

Not even one is white, wtf?

Because money and comfort bring stagnation and decadence. What you fail to understand is Communism is the final red pill not because of the utopia those idiots think they can build, but because what it actually creates, constant struggle for survival, an emphasis on being healthy enough to kill your neighbor for his bread, smart enough to avoid the Secret Police. That is how you maintain the vigilance of humans.

Jesus Christ why not just go live in prison

In Canada some people fuck animals

In Australia some people get fucked by animals

Really makes you think huh

Because wealth doesn't make you smart

Niggers in the ghetto spending all their food stamps on chips and candy skew the stats.

Junk food, soda and stupidity.

Luxembourg is the wealthiest country, retard

Not really, get some piss into Australian women and it’s a well know fact they’re animals.

Getting an emu drunk is a feat all on its own matey

Luxembourg have even worse problem, faggotry.

Also
>most admired
Yes pat yourselves on the fucking backs leaf. Well done, well done.

You should try throatfucking one.
I need a few extra inches myself

Beacuse FREEDOM motherfucker.

If you haven't noticed America is on par with developing and undeveloped nations in every non-economic statistical category. One could pretty much say America is a 3rd world nation with the economy of a developed nation.

Heck even America's economy is in shambles and floundering (America hasn't had 3% GDP/Economic growth since 2005, almost 15 years). The only thing impressive about America is its GDP per capita and that's largely inflated because the American dollar is a global currency and if the dollar wasn't the global commodity it would be much lower.

America's infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape, health-care system is garbage, education system is shit, wealth inequality is extremely high.

America is an extremely corrupt nation and backwards on a moral level as everything revolves around $ to the point to where other important elements of society are disregarded to significant degrees.

I count 53 "stars" in the Flag. Stupid bitches.

Portugal is my waifu

This.

pic related

delet

Yes I know Pakistan is much better

Truth Bomb

who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/trs916/summary/en/

I'm summary it's mainly sugar, which is the same thing as simple carbohydrates. Lack of physical activity and some saturated fats(mainly trans fats which will be banned soon) are also partly to blame.

:)

Because we lost control of our women. No control means less healthy meals cooked for us when we get home and also letting our women eat whatever they want leading to pic related.