No more Pomo commies!

How can I use my vast wealth to fight communist postmodernist scum?

By giving me some money.

Hire a vast army of McMercenaries™
and drive the commies out by force.

Create scholarships for right wing students for engineering and business.

kek
anyone can input any numbers into blockfolio

stop larping

Buy an army. Buy guns, buy weapons. Recruit
lots of militiamen. Overthrow the government.

Take out the corrupt deep state. Revolution is the only solution.

I would start with learning what postmodernism is

Well you've got to cash out for starters.
Beyond that, funding political campaigns in Europe for different parties whose funding is attacked.

After that, advertisement campaigns but that might be a bit hot for you. Then, donating to college funds that fight leftist bullshit (eg: F.I.R.E). This wouldn't burn through your whole portfolio either, not even half or a quarter.

You are too poor for revolutions lad. Use that Money to become a decabillionaire and then it will be more realistic

Best answer ITT

Post something else to show you arent larping or arent serious about change.

>Flag
>E begging
>Going to Starbucks
Don't pretend you're not a fat feminist with fat feminist friends who force themselves to laugh at chads to put off self reflection for yet another day.

If literally all your bank is in bitcoin then you're mentally ill mate

Gib me some coins. lol

donate to Richard Spencer

Damn George Soros, you started with $18 billion. Did we run it down that fast already?

This honestly, we need to subvert the system and most of us are fairly intelligent or college educated but lack the financial resources to infiltrate top Ivy League schools and thereafter the elite jobs offered when graduating

That belt

KEK

Spencer is a kike shill

nice larp

I'd say by sending me some coins but honestly I don't even know how it works

You need a bitcoin wallet first, then you exchange fiat money for cryptocurrency at an exchange service website like CoinBase, Kraken, or Gemini, most have to verify you so go through those steps.

Become right wing Soros

Find user's on here who want to make a difference but are in rough straits financially. Any movement needs legs. With what little money I have I have quadrupled my money in the past quarter, which doesnt mean much when the initial capital was $100 dollars. Even half a coin would give me enough capital to actually start building a portfolio I could live off of. If I wasn't wage-slaving I would have far more time to prepare for the inevitable civil unrest we are barreling towards.

Hook a guy up, you could change someone's life! My BTC is empty and I'm about to have a beautiful white baby.
1NoXfasDNNQLvj8oJUibVs4VzRsEyks529

this. niggers are 400$ each in libya right now, start your own share brown, you can relay all orders through big boss tyrone. buy an army. you just have to teach the monkies to type.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck every time I see that I laugh

me too man

This! Help a fellow white man out. I'm being oppressed by.brown people and can't get a job because I'm white. I have good genes, don't let me die. Give me some money

prove you aren't a larper then, anyone can add whatever sums of coins on blockfolio

1WTVrp3mVftvPivYUSyqmv5wBNvdoS4im

>wh*te people begging for money
are you afraid of work, cracker?

>being so bad at life you can't even get a job
>good genes
LMAO

C-can you liquidate that shit?

Ah you're not white today?

probably a member of the 44%

otherwise its a 1 post by this id thread and thus means nothing shall be shared here

>1 post by this id

Create the world's only explicitly pro-white media empire. Like BET for white people.

For real.

Offer them a a well paid job, when they say no or are shitty at them all their commie ideology will crumble before your very eyes.

Cause being working class it's the whole point and they fail at it miserably.

Buy a Superbowl ad.

Have a thirty second spot with just a blank white screen.

The only words on the screen are in plain black font and read:

>> It's okay to be white.

44% of what? Not sure what 44% Koreans are part of, you'll have to explain that one

Honestly your best bet is to try to make btc a legitimate currency. Right now there's very few things that can be bought with btc, primarily dollars and other currencies. (selling btc is essentially using it to purchase dollars).
Making it legitimate is a 2 part task.
1st, start a business. Sell off some of that coin and use the capital to start a business ideally in a market that would work well around btc. Focus on hiring staff who are willing to accept btc as payment. Step 1 is really just focusing on purchasing tangible goods using btc, (not just other currencies).
Step 2, maybe even easier than step 1, and probably even more important is to have a business that allows other people to purchase things with btc.

Here's an example but it all depends on what you are passionate about and what you want your business model to be. Lets say you live in a state with legalized marijuana, or is likely to legalize it soon. Purchase land (using btc as much as possible), open up some dispensaries, and have pricing available for dollars and live updated btc. The goal is to facilitate transactions for tangible goods. A currency that can only be used to purchase other currencies, really isn't a currency at all. The best thing you can do to advance capitalism is to decentralize the currency, and btc is poised to do just that. However I fear that it is also poised to fail if major btc holders don't act soon.