How will the destruction of Israel look like?

How will it unfold?

Other urls found in this thread:

liquisearch.com/trinitite/formation
tektitesource.com/Trinitite.html
webmineral.com/data/Lechatelierite.shtml
twitter.com/IsraelSucks916/status/940666835745345536
youtu.be/eqRQsJXBPjY
pando.com/2015/07/02/war-nerd-how-many-soldiers-does-hezbollah-have-and-why-it-so-hard-find-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Justice

Beautifully.

>How will it unfold?

Israelis will gradually lose the will to fight, and just like Europe, they will submit to Allah's BBC.

Cucks will celebrate because "muh free Palestine" but it will be the death-knell of Western dominance in this world too.

Thermonuclear blast. They’ll build a nuke into a plane and then fly over and detonate. No time to react. Eventually they are going to be fucked.

It was already destroyed centuries ago, now there's just refrigerator scoundrels flying the flag of Judaism so people think they have an honorable culture.
From a previous thread that got closed less than 15 seconds before I hit submit:
>Value of Jerusalem
>Trinitite forms in layers 1-2cm thick (assume 1.5cm avg)
liquisearch.com/trinitite/formation
>Trinitite sells for $4-10/g, (assume $7 avg)
tektitesource.com/Trinitite.html
>Density is 2.57g/cm^3
webmineral.com/data/Lechatelierite.shtml
>Jerusalem metropolitan area is 652 km^2, 6.52e+12 cm^2
Based Wikipedia
>17223.9 USD/BTC
Xe.com
>6.52e+12 cm^2 * 1.5 cm = 9.78e+12 cm^3
>9.78e+12 cm^3 * 2.57g/cm^3 = 2.51346e+13 g
>2.51346e+13 g * $7 = $1.759422e+14
>$1.759422e+14 / 17223.9 = 10,215,003,570.6 BTC
$175.9 trillion or 10.2 million BTC

Not with a bang but a whimper. Jews will be systematically removed from all positions of power in every society on earth. They can live their lives however they want but they can NOT work for government, military, media, or finance (including being CEOs). Any Jew found trying to bribe or manipulate society will be jailed and then exiled to Israel.

Israel will be ignored and defunded, including "reparations" from Germany. They will still have their nukes (and so will Iran). Many Jews will flood into Israel because of all the "discrimination" and "antisemitism" in the world. When they arrive they will be jewed out of all their wealth by the native Israelis. The Palestinians will be genocided and no one will care, not even the Arabs or Persians.

That honestly sounds pretty based. I don't understand why the Nazis didn't do this instead.

Minus the genocide the Palestinians part, that seems cruel and unnecessary.

>Israel tur2nd into another Islamic shithole
>nothing else will change

in the year 10^6000, then the last of the iron stars gives out and the heat death of the universe is well underway , the collection of matrioshka brains whose history can be traced back to the founding of the great state of israel will be finally destroyed as the universe nears its point of maximum entropy .

in those last moments , some of the matrioska brains will amuse themselves with the knowledge that once upon a time in the 21st century there existed nations other then israel (never mind the fact that their leaders and all major financial figures that controlled their fate were effectively loyal to israel ) .

That only works if cryptojews aren't a thing. The 1% aren't jews, they're just wypipo. The media? Wypipo. The bankers? Wypipo.
I may not happen in our lifetimes, but if allowed, they'll just use their jewery to rise again as everyone forgets the past and history is allowed to repeat itself.

The world will burn along with them cause a the dumb cunts samson act

>be israel
>about to be destroyed
>think fuck it.jpg
>everyone comes with us
>nukes whole planet

Based science fiction, ally.

>genocide the Palestinians
> seems cruel
are you retarded or something ?

That would be cool but I don't think they have that many nukes.

Nor am I convinced that they would actually use them.

It won't

No, merely Jewish.

Our long history of exile and suffering cruelty at the hands of others makes me particularly sensitive to injustice.

>How will it unfold
It'll follow the destruction of united states

I see two possibilities.

1) The 'West', Europe/US begin collapsing from various causes and are unable to support Israel. Israel is defeated through attrition.

2) Israel is forced to go the way of South Africa, with much the same results. Likely faster.

This will never happen. In large part because it is obviously just your personal fantasy. But in fact because Jews can fully pass as white. At this point it is too late, the system is fully infiltrated.

The irony of all of this is that Jews can't do the same thing with African or Asian cultures. And having destroyed their European host, they are going to suffer for it.

gtfo Sup Forums you slimy kike

You first, cousin.

>Our long history of exile
you probably should stop pissing the people off you live with then. Maybe trying to change their cultures to better advantage yourself would be a good place to start.

im not a shekel hoarding gremlin
>a filthy kike AND a leaf
is there literally any worse combination ?

It doesn't matter. In the end, good triumphs over evil every single time.

why didn't Hitler bomb israel?

Yeah maybe if I had some kind of ultimate power of the behavior of other Jews things would be better.

You won't find too many shekels here, cuz.

>When you get your education from Sup Forums

>Yeah maybe if I had some kind of ultimate power of the behavior of other Jews things would be better.

I understand. It sucks if that is the case. But the reality is that the majority of you guys seem to be directly opposed to Western culture and do your best to change it. You can't really blame people from being done with the lot of you.

I am honestly sorry that you get caught in that. I really am.

>tfw you are talking to the Grand Mufti of British Controlled Palestinian Mandate, and you say "So I'm thinking about expelling all the Jews to the BCPM...", and the Mufti sez, "Fuck that shit, just gas em all." And Hitler is like, "Woa, I never thought of that..."

>anti-christ appear
>sides with s*udis and filthy kikes
>get BTFO by based Jesus and muslim mahdi
along side with persians and russians
>nukes drop on damascus and tel aviv
>i get to watch all this from where i live

goddamn say whatever you want about the israel but their soldier looks tight as fuck.

also this (look at pic)

It will look like the charge of the rohirrim in ROTK but with Hezbollah guys riding technicals instead of horses

Israel will lose the will to fight and then it will collapse. Just like every other empire in history has fallen, just like any other country in the world will fall

Soon

lol, no and your country is going to overrun by ISIS soon

Nice cherry picking cousin. We will never be defeated, because our defeat will be your destruction.

t. Shimshon

Yeah, they spent 2000 years conspiring to get their land back, and they just got it, their will won't go away, their dominion will last much much more

Shelling, infiltration and a nuke.

the jewish poeple are naturally best suited to rule over the uncultured goy masses .

>we will never be defeated.
all muslim knows that mr rabbi.At first jews will win and control the whole world with the help of Al Masih Ad Dajjal.

After that Isa will come and destroy Jews,and we won until the apocalypse.

A culture, a religion, a ethnichity, those things may last in the ages, but no empire last forever

Yep, that's the only real problem I have with racist generalizations. Not that the stereotypes are unfair but that they are universally applied.

Heh, yeah, well I still don't think the Pallies deserved to be gassed doesn't mean I sympathize with them.

Where are those tight Hezbollah pics tho?

Hopefully Israel rewards us by nuking all our capitals

>>we will never be defeated.
>all muslim knows that mr rabbi

Then why do you keep trying?

Demographically vía one state solution.

Hezbollah's uniform is shit-tier. Looks very 'normie'.

*an empire
If a word is followed by a vowel or vowel sound you use an instead of
>a dog
>an apple
Also
>nothing lasts forever faggot

I had a really cool picture of the close-up of a Hez elite troopers vest with his AK and big Shi'ite Arab curvy knife.

Can't find it, though.

Cool story nobody cares about hezz billers.

Why does ISIS/ISIL/DAESH not attack Israel?
Surely they hate the place a lot more than.....basically everywhere else in the world they have attacked??

Dubz

Hopefully wonderful for human civilization

>Just one more clusterfucked Islamic country is going to improve human civilization

Neck yourself.

>America collapses into a dozen smaller nations
>nukes get loose
>Israel tries to violently suppress uppity Palestinians and neighbors
>rukka dukka, jihad!
>the country is eaten up by jihadis because the IDF is awful
>Europe can't help because it's getting bullied by Russia
>Israeli nukes glass half the desert
>roinks Raggy, they're jihading rice as rard now
>rich members flee to China or Europe
>band up and start running things again

Literally every war you won could be attributed to Americans sucking kosher dick.

You niggers can't even win against a bunch of boys with tunnels and fireworks.

Your country will be overrun by ISIS first.

This. Israel's only viable weapon is AIPAC.

necessarily it will be a russian nuclear attack

To Israel's credit, their approach to national security is how I would, ideally, want my own nation to handle it - the Mossad hunts down and takes out any perceived threat to Israel with relentless efficiency, and the Israel lobby does everything in its power to influence the policy of other country's in Israel's favor.

I'd admire them if we weren't on the receiving end of so much of this shit.

They won several Wars against overwhelming odds before the Americans started supplying them, ACKCHULLY.

And it's not like the Arabs didn't have Soviet support.

Don't be so salty and recognize game.

I don't think we can destroy Israel but if the world woke up to all their nefarious shit they could be cauterized. Dismantle the fed and central banks in all their outpost countries, back the dollar with gold again. Make it our own. No fiat money. That is a huge, perhaps impossible feat to accomplish but it would effectively neutralize the threat. Media and shit could be easily purified once their hands are off our money.

t. not even an anti-semite, enjoy strong. loving relationships with many reformed Jews, just knows what the political state of Israel, Zionism, and Rothschild/Soros dynasties have done to the entire world.

Right on the money there!

Israel, Zionism, and Rothschild/Soros
No such things existed when people first started having problem with jews. It's corrupted DNA, only extermination and restriction of living in that cursed Middle East area will help.

Yeah, I know the 1488 guys disagree but I've just had a lot of interactions with Western Jews and I know, flatly, that most of them are normal people not in on any kill take of the Jewgoldz.

I understand your argument but I disagree and, to be frank, I know that you are inherently antisemitic based on a set of values that having nothing to do with the circumstantial, historical argument you are presenting in your graphic. HOWEVER, it can be argued that Zionism, or the notion of a god-given right to expand imperial Israel has presided over the diaspora since the beginning.

son of man will come from heaven and judge ppl, those who followed the law to the letter (((like really, not some new covenant with bacon and shit))) will enter the kingdom of god and live happily after, rest not, the end

>our defeat will be your destruction.
How?

>It was already destroyed centuries ago, now there's just refrigerator scoundrels flying the flag of Judaism so people think they have an honorable culture.
In the greater scheme of things, this is pretty accurate.

You better think about how that happened that only one tribe of phsycos - jews invented such religion.
There are no good jews and you are playing dangerous game. If you want to join them and be kicked off from this planet go on, just don't get other involved in it. If you defend the jew then you are no better.
No more mistakes, not this time.

There are objectively lots of good and based Jews, though.

No ethnic or racial stereotypes apply in 100% of cases.

Here's how I think it'd be:
Eventually israel and china collectively managed to undermine the west and ironcailly give rise to ethnic nationalistic goverment, not much unlike what's going on in russia or japan and obviously, hostiles china or israel. They individually support Palestine and oppose china's spread in africa. However the transition of the west is slow, and often mired in violence. Israel's situation becomes dire. Its supports have dried up; its enemies are all around; and the world's new top dog, china, cannot be corrupted because they are so ostensibly greedy and want the entire cake. Slowly israel withers away. On its death throe it use its trump card, the samson option. All major cities of the western civilizations, of the mudslime nations and of china are nuked. The rest of the world, understandably, nuke back.Humanity progresses into the eternal dark age of nuclear winter. Any surviving Jews are systematically rounded up and disposed of in horrific manners. By 2080 I'd wager that there'd be none left.

This kind of hatred is not rooted in logic or reason, dude. Thing is, you can hardly fault him. The bad Jews are literally the worst people on the planet. The sad thing is people like this forget that Clintons and Bushes all line up right next to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. There's no religion involved here. They're all fucking baby eaters. The fact that people like No Good Jews user refuse to recognize this proves my whole point and really, makes them really fucking unhelpful.

>Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Yep, I've been on Sup Forums long enough to see into the abyss of the really extreme genocidal Jew-hatred.

There is no rationality, morality, logic, or justice there, just pure primal animal rage that lies in all of our hearts but most people are smart and strong enough to keep under wraps.

We are just animals, after all.

How did you make PJW turn to the dark side.

This was him before he cucked on the JQ.

twitter.com/IsraelSucks916/status/940666835745345536

youtu.be/eqRQsJXBPjY

He knew Israel did 9/11 all the way back in 2010, but now he won't talk about jews.

No emotions this time, you can think that i've programmed myself and i will not abandon this path until i'm dead or all jews are exterminated. Don't try to pull victim card here, it's neither leftypol nor reddit. We all know history and evolution of different species enough to not fall for your propaganda.

>No emotions this time, you can think that i've programmed myself and i will not abandon this path until i'm dead or all jews are exterminated.
Okay. Good luck with that.
>Don't try to pull victim card here
Who was doing that? Huh?
>fall for your propaganda
Dude, come on.

Your list is not up to date. Here, allow me to contribute.

>would actually use them.
Ive never met a Jew, the post

>arabs unite against Israel and overrun them
>USA shrugs
>Europe can't help even if they want to
>Samson option initiated
>ten million sand niggers are incinerated
>maybe some European capitals get hit too
>whole world unites against international jewery
>ovens online

the problem is most satanic jews are not even ins Israel, but among us in USA and EU

His point is valid. Many people entertain such thought. After all, nukes can be used once but using them as threats can be leveraged many times over. This is why America is so hell bent about north korea. They dont want to feed a 2nd israel.

The killing of Jews and the killing of Arabs is really between a rock and a hard place. If Jews weren't such slimy shitheads and weren't pulling the stuff they are in the West, I would support them. My strongheld belief is that there is no greater threat to the West than Islam. But with the Arabs gone, Jews would be free to practice their shit in the West with no major opposition. I'd say kill both of them. Literally exterminate both of their races from existence. It's the only way that the white man can win.

jews (((communism))) are the ones letting islam to be a threat in our own lands
they are the ones fucking our countries with debt and fmi's

he said jews wanted israel but would never stay in there and he was right
bombing isreal (which was alot smaller at the time) wouldnt have done anything at all

Jolly goy do you think the mudslimes would give a fuck about the west if you dont fund israel? Look at the malay or indo. No Israel no problem. You created that mess for yourself.

They are a nuclear superpower with over 1000 nukes. Their nuclear facility at Dimona builds them in secret but they deny having any and won't allow UN nuclear inspectors in to visit in violation of international law. The US gives aid to israel in violation of it's own laws. The US is not allowed to give aid to any state that will not petmit nuclear inspectors in. Israel is an unregulated rouge state with nukes. The only one in the world. You think they won't use them? You've never had to deal with jews i can tell.

Jews are far worse than any other group.
Their stranglehold on money and media is suffocating.

The whole world adopts decentralized Crypto Currency. No more jew banks. The jews lose their power. The world lives happily ever after. The end.

This is what Israelis actually believe.

Muslims were never a problem until we let tye jews have palestine in 1948. Jews are the driving force behind massive immigration. You are delusional if you thinl muslims are a greater threat than jews. You need to learn some real history not that crap (((they))) teach in (((school)))

Read the Bible.

Fake news.
Remember the time Edward the 1st hanged hundreds of you kikes for coin clipping and he was forced to put thise knurled ridges on the ends of coins to prevent kikes stealing from the commonwealth?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>How will it unfold?

#openborders4Israel

watch the fireworks.

spicy

Hezbolla mops the floor with the IDF.
pando.com/2015/07/02/war-nerd-how-many-soldiers-does-hezbollah-have-and-why-it-so-hard-find-out/

jews dont have anything against western culture , they just want to keep the goyosphere in check and the best means of weakening them is through their culture .
its a means to an end .
and it only is so because most jews disagree with the idea of outright destruction of the goyosphere or forcing the goys into submission , they think the only moral way to weaken goys who are not outright attacking us right now is to convince them to weaken themselves .
they the majority believe they are morally in the right as long as the goy has the choice to give in the cultural manipulation or not.

im pretty sure they dont have one definitive uniform , every parade\event\thing they wear something else or maybe the uniforms vary a lot in different units of hezbolah .
they dont want to be wiped out overnight , although at this point they pretty much got rekt by all the other syrian rebel dudes\army .israel has had free reign to kill anyone we want in syria for years now and just the guys regularly stationed near the syrian border outgun literally all the factions in the syrian war combined , that's why when isis landed mortar shells on israeli territory by mistake they radiod an apology .

Only in your dreams, faggot.