White (100% europeans) [no 56ers allowed in this thread] Americans should move to England...

White (100% europeans) [no 56ers allowed in this thread] Americans should move to England. Burgerland is killing you and we could do with the population boost. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

I can't be in the same country as Russel Brand.

Genetic cloning is also a good option to boost your white population too.

checked

No fucking room, housing would cost an additional 200K with this influx!

What about the kebab terrorists?

this plan only works if you let them bring guns which our government will not allow unless they all convert to Islam

yes, relocated them to europe.
america falls and can be rebuilt later.

America can heal itself, because anyone can be white in America. Don't believe me, ask pic related. 100% white in the time it takes to shoot a thug. We got this.

lol inbred skinhead sage.

lol m8 i got hair on my head

>this plan only works if you let them bring guns
Plan B:
>import American truck drivers
>issue UK drivers licences to all
>let them drive through kebab-ridden shitholes
>Americans are unable to safely drive on the left instead of the right lane
>most Americans are unable to fucking drive safely as it is
>American trucks of peace involved in multiple "accidents" vs pedestrian-crowded sidewalks
>"Whoops. Sorry fellas, y'all have some funny rules over here, and I just ain't gotten used to 'em yet."
>gradual kebab removal by "accident"
>????
>profit

OK fine you've sold me on this,
Come home white man!

Powells representing the gang shit now, damn senpai respect

Brits should move to the US. We have greater freedom

We were hoping you guys would fuck everything up for the politicians and dismantle our police state,

Kinda like demolition man, our government is only interested in prosecuting white people

Why would anyone move from a great country to a shitty country?

Agreed
The UK is still over 85% white

>wanting 50%'ers and not your own kind
Fuck off

we will after we kill enough niggers and deport enough beaners to balance it out

Syrians move to Germany, why dont you ask them.

What makes you think all Americans are great people?

Yes, that is a perfectly adequate comeback to a serious question.

all white nationalists with pure blood come to germany please. We cant get this country back alone anyway. Should be easy. When you get deported just do a chimp out, or just come back. Sand people show us how easy it is. Bring all your energy and hate for the other races who try to steal our countries. I dream about 1.000.000 white nationalists on the streets of Berlin. White European ethno state ... i just came in my pants.

s o o n

I will