Why is Trump letting this pass? I thought he was gonna save the world?

Why is Trump letting this pass? I thought he was gonna save the world?

He doesn't understand a word of what you nerds say.

Not a single one.

Lol net neutrality is fucking awful. Actually read it instead of letting talking heads interpret it for you.

How's the weather on Reddit this time of year, you fearmongering brainlet?

SAGE

Net neutrality is a bad thing. It allows criminal sites such as this one radicalise our youth and turn them to anti-Semitism. It will be much better when internet providers can shut sites like this down

It's part of Obama's legacy. I'm not going to do anything to save shit from that chimp's rotten presidency.

It was one of his campaign promises you stupid fucking shill

Yeah that's not happening since we're talking about 2015 net neutrality. Fuck Obama's legacy. Erase all of it.

Say goodbye to Sup Forums

The reason why some of us are not freaking out about Net Neutrality right now is not because we are not paying attention but because we accept the demise of society. Most people are too worried about short term profit and how much money they can make instead of what is good for global prosperity.

i guess i have an even better set of reasons to stop using the internet now

society will continue to collapse and all progress will collapse but at least i'll have a healthy lifestyle

Now why on Earth would an ISP block Sup Forums, disincentivising potential customers or pushing away existing ones?

It's in an ISPs best interest to NOT censor anything, because as soon as they start down that path they assume responsibility for everything they AREN'T censoring which would require too much manpower and labor to have any kind of ROI.

>net neutrality is about censoring

And that's how I know you don't know shit about NN.

Have fun having to use your ISP's newly unveiled ANONPOST (TM)! Included in your standard package (all carrier fees apply) instead of Sup Forums, since that is included in the SUPER DELUXE SHITPOSTER (TM) package for only 300 dollaridoos a month!

As a BR you should be ashamed of letting "net neutrality" fool you, you probably know of "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Civil_Rights_Framework_for_the_Internet". That cool thing that allow any retarded judge to ban apps and videos on the whole country. Its probably nothing more than means of censorship and even more government into it.

Tbh the internet has become a libtard cesspool this is probably for the best

TELL ME MORE ABOUT MY COUNTRY AHMED!

>1 post by this ID
>Hello Oliver
>SAGE

In reality, the argument is about who will pay the toll for large trucks of the Internet: video. Small websites have nothing to worry about, because they don't (ab)use the infrastructure so much. It's Google, Facebook and Netflix that will have to pay if NN goes down. Otherwise it's the ISPs.

and he did, good bye newfags!

Protect Net Neutrality!