Meme Wars: Return of the Swede

Hey, Sup Forums- how about instead of complaining about the shills & the lack of direction, how about making our own happening?
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They're anti-migrant, old school conservative, & all the other parties refuse to work with them.
There's an election coming up in 2018. They've seen a lot of increased support, but that might not be enough.
I don't think I need to explain to you why Sweden needs them to win.
The Burgers got Trump elected, but then we all stood back & watched Le Pen come second. We can't keep standing by and complaining about the death of Europe if we aren't prepared to do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

detfriasverige.se/
nordfront.se/sveriges-rekordhojer-flyktingkvoten-iden-lanserades-av-okand-sd-judinna.smr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't these guys poll at 1st/2nd in the recent months?

i think the swedish election is good for another meme war, but we americans have a hard time following along because of the language barrier.

when in 2018 is it?

sd is shit, please dont bother.

>sd
cuckservative trump-tier jew lovers

Dno man. They have a lot of "hidden support" and will likely and hopefully be the second largest party next year. Even so everyone is still going to refuse to work with them. They would need about 45% and maybe work together with KD which afaik is the only party that would consider it.
MSM is as usual not reporting on anything negative in terms of migration and the Swedish people are to retarded to move away from traditional media.

The only thing I personally think would make it swing harder for SD is that all the shit that happens actually reach normies and that they have the brain capacity to take it in.

care to explain? i'm curious, why wouldn't they be beneficial to a country with non-existent borders

t. Ahmed Falasteen

I really should be doing other stuff, but I'm down for making OC

If we want to shill this, next time you better prepare some rundown, info and links in the OP, but not too crowded and too many links because it's offputting for someone getting into a subject

explain, and what do you suggest?
I think we should get on board with what swedes on this board decide

Niggers.

one example.

their fucking migrational political spokes(wo)man Paula Bieler wants to INCREASE quota refugees.

Fucking kek, they have been jewed and are usless, they are also considering gay adoptions

they would be shut down immediatly if they weren't having those policies

AND SHES A FUCKING KIKE

There isn't anything better that is REALISTIC to push. At least they have a lot of good things that could help Swedistan maybe, MAYBE, go back to being Sweden. Although I still think we've already passed the point of no return and that 2050 minority is happening.

Then let's get them a groundswell of national support and get them to stop sucking up to the rest of your cucked politicians!

>fuck up post
>delete it
There should be more posters like this.

>SD is not perfect, therefore they're worse than nothing

fuck what a black pill. Should I even bother voting at this point

minority doesnt mean shit.
we will already become a minority in the age bracket 0-44 in 7 YEARS.

Fuck parlamentarism

either go
detfriasverige.se/

or join NMR i dont care

I will go off grid.
We will have to solve this AS a minority
nordfront.se

yes but as trumped show the world those polls and expert are full of shit.

Unlike the rest of them that only blames each other right now?

SD is swedens greatest hope right now since the right and left wing coalitions are openly talking about united states of europe. Fuck the EU!

Swedebros in the thread- any good ideas for redpilling memes to spread around your social media?

She wants to increase the quota because they want that as the only type of migration. Which is legit. If we only had the quotation migration it would be fine.

the most common argument I am met by from normies whenever I point out immigrant related crime whether it be group rapes or terror attacks is "not all immigrants are like that". and thats it. thats enough for them to continue voting the way theyve always done.

not perfect - understatement

of the year

nordfront.se/sveriges-rekordhojer-flyktingkvoten-iden-lanserades-av-okand-sd-judinna.smr

good goy

That quota would be a couple of thousand per year and they would go back home when their status changed.
And she's still more nationalistic than your mom and 87% of this nation.

they want more africans freshly arrived from greece, whooo hooooo

Reddit spacing. Shill detected.

I hate facing that argument so much

9 September 2018

Go do all that AND vote once every 4 year.

Blackpilled cuckboys like you are the worst. Yeah go offgrid but how about you stop going offgrid for 20 minutes every 4 years.

I'm already planning on fleeing the country so. Also being active in NMR would probably be grounds for not being hired and/or fired.

hello I am from 2009 I came here in a time machine. If you knew how much that fucking flower triggers me you would kill yourself in shame. You have disgraced your fellow white man.

Mattias Karlsson is a fucking cuck.
Jimmie goes on vacation for FIVE WEEKS
IN #SDTHAILAND2018 when faced with a big drop in polls.

they are literally BASED BLACK GUY party

pepe, black sun, pagan shit, traditionalism. The hardcore rapefugee memes are too hard for most normies, the people don't like it even if it's true.

how's ukip working out for ya?

i memed my fucking balls off for le pen. i think they kiked the vote count. we had huge internet support all over normieland. they elected an actual globalist banker. a fucking double jew. i want a recount.

yeah flee the county.
just dont come back

>I will support a group of faggots that do nothing but feeding the nazi hysteria and take the spotlight from everything else because the media will focus on how stupid nordfront are.

If you guys just kept to wanking to hentai rather than making a spectacle about everything things might actually get done but no. Everytime you people show up everything before gets dropped and focus is on a group of neckbeards pretending to be nazis.

It's not. And i feel shitty about it, but i'm not sitting here waiting for the perfect 100% bavarian phenotype saviour to come and uncuck me. Either stop complaining or get the fuck off the thread.

No, you leftist agent. He went on vacation because it's fucking nice. He know theyr'e in the parliament to stay anyway.

Nima is still more nationalist than your cuck daddy who's voted for L all his life. There is such a thing as honorary citizenship.

Can we make a picture-list of all those incidents and put "but not ALL!" at the bottom or something? Spread it around, see what effect that has?

if not something drastic happens in the right direction. I also will be having plans of leaving. What are your planned locations? I'm thinking of poland, norway, u.s

I've stopped trying to talk about it all together. I point out how society has fallen, which is all because of immigration, but I do not mention immigration because if I do people get uncomfortable and either wanna call me out as intolerant, fascist, racist, Islamophobic or xenophobic.

not a member of nmr

but atleast they have a correct analysis of the problem - and admits SWEDES exists.

SO lets say SD wins magically, and stops the immigration.

Then people will not have learned fucking anything.
They will be the same useless couch potatoes as before.

No cultural change, no learning the hard way.
Just get back to shopping at NK and watch lets dance.

sry to hear that. I still try to redpill people but in most cases I'm met with the same brickwall of fascist, racist, Islamophobic. and people see me immediatly as the pirayah in the room

NATIONALIST:

NATIO - Birth; nation, people

What part dont you get faggot?

it gets better

NATIO
a breed, stock, kind, species, race, tribe, set

i'm in. what do?

I will do a internship in Copenhagen. Will likely be employed afterwards so might stay there. Preferably I want to get out of EU. USA and Canada are on my sights. But I got a son so I might work in Stockholm until he is old enough to understand why I would want to leave.

you commit to metapolitics instead

I hope you're ready to meme off for the upcoming election. I sure have saved up my energy for it

Yeah, he's out there in the public working for a nationalist Sweden while you're in your L 87 % moms basement doing nuffin. How bout it?

theres nothing nationalist about sd, fuck off.
How fucking new are you?

We need to start making redpills. Lists of migrant crime; riots, rapes, car lightins, preferrably with pictures. Make Patriotic Swedish Pepes. investigate the other pary's failings & spread them over social media.
Scandinaviabros/swedebros need to be brought in here to help.

yeah, maybe dig into those crime stat leaks there were a few threads about a week or two ago...

Yes there is, and that's why media still bashes them all the time. I guess your diagnosis prevents you from realizing that.

>t.18 year old has not browsed Sup Forums for 1 year

Dont worry, I was once like you.
You will start to understand soon.

Looking through the archive now. Anyone have a link?

Swedish media has an extremely low standard for what constitutes as 'nationalist' or 'literally nazi'. SD is civic nationalist at best.

sounds like a plan. I'm still studying, after i'm done I'll be at home and read books & get jacked, prepare myself fully. We'll see if I leave the nation. Denmark and canada doesn't sound like bad options. GL on the meme war

I'm already older than you Ahmed, but continue Your way of only believing youtube preachers and ultra relialable infographics and You'll end up in a trailer in a forest in Norway like your idols. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

i'm in swed. I'll do my best to print out some if it has potential

We already have 2 alternative news sites that spreads info that almost daily make your internal hate for Swedistan grow. People just don't care. They think everything is fine because their daily life are not affected enough for them to care. Swedes are the ultimate apathetic people. For anyone that even applies themselves 10% can easily see that our society would be 99% better without niggers and sandniggers. The only thing we'd lose is pizza and kebab.

which means you tell the media to go fuck themselves and do what you are supposed to do.
The overton window is shifting to the right little by little.

And what do SD do ????
GO TO THE FUCKING LEFT!

SD rose in polls not because the did good metapolitical work, but because they were the LEAST SHIT option.
And now people go to M because they are more radical in immigration policies and less taboo.

STOP FUCKING ARGUING! IT'S WHAT THE SHILLS WANT!
Am i seriously the only one sick of nu/pol/? ffs, I see people complaining all the time but they can't stop being plebbit-tier retards for five minutes to help fight against the problem THIS BOARD has been trying to fight since it was made!
THIS IS Sup Forums, DAMNIT! IGNORE THE SHILLS AND MAKE A FUCKING HAPPENING HAPPEN!

oh , you will end up in trailer in the forest too.

based IDF

Israel is also the least shit alternative in the middle east. Deus vult!

Wait... SWeden sees the SD as a nazi party; could we use some of that diversity you guys keeps complaining about to soften their image?
Get some quotes of the non-swedes talking about their ethnic background, put it next to a picture of them with a caption sarcastically calling them a nazi underneath.

tl;dr
Is this a JimJam thread or not?

M more radical? And you believe that? Every single time something comes up from SD that is "radical" M votes against it. It's just on paper trying to get votes. If the blue block would get majority they still would rule with C that is the new MP and are left as fuck these days. Granted SD could help them out in those cases. But if SD gets ~20% I don't know how they would ever build a government.

Hey, can you give me a list of all SD members who aren't ethnic Swedes?

the reason to why people don't care is because it's not socially acceptable, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. Start printing flyers instead and spread the message. I swear the world would be so much better if Sup Forums was shut down so basement shut ins would actually be forced to make a change.

It's just a bunch of Swedistan faggots like myself pointlessly arguing. You can safely abandon thread burger.

The government literally passed a new law today that forces swedes to work for THREE more years until they reach the age of 64.
I can't fucking believe how swedes just sits there and let's this shit happen.

If you can find meme-worthy enough pictures, then go wild. Make sure they make him look good, though, we need to spread them around swedish social media.

it doesnt matter what i or you think
The majority believes this.

This happens all the while JIMPA goes on a 5week vacation to Thailand.

we need to help the poor imigrants
you know the one we imported to prevent needing to raise the retierment age
>öppna era hjärtan

Do you know where we can find a list of immigrant crimes? Reports in swedish newspapers, that kind of thing?
And are there any other issues the SD are fighting for that would appeal to swedes, shift some of the focus away from "problematic" subjects, make them a rounded party?

because they are soft comfortable faggots with a good disposable income.

And how would flyers make something socially acceptable?

I thought the pension age was 65?

bump

Yes but you are eligible for pension at earliest 61. That has now been raised to 64.

yes that can never work

what we need to do is print out the exposures such as the dentist who got fired for saying most illegal immigrant children are actually over 18 and post these things all over town. People here genuinely dont know about these things because they only watch goverment funded television.
dentist situation, batikwitches, lies of media, reports on crime rates etc. many easy to digest infographics with sources.

If people can see something is more then a fringe movement, it might help them reconsider the pros and cons of being seen voting for "nazis".
I suppose it's a long shot to ask for flier ideas from you?

Can you give me a link to the story? We can make a meme version to spread around online.

Ey man face it, we muzzies will take over your land. SD can't do shit.. it's too late there is already a lot of secound generation immigrant kids

Yeah and the majority of people in this God forsaken shit hole are brainwashed sheeple unable to think for themselves. They all deserve Swedistan honestly. They have no one to blame but themselves when they are a minority and sharia laws are passed.

maybe thats what we need to survive

SD's leftist policies are most likely just PR stunts, besides they still want to cut gibs for migrants last time I checked, which will get rid of a bunch of economic migrants.

Even disregarding that many of their party members (Jimmie for example) were part of the party back when it was natsoc, they're also literally just not the establishment, which is good, because our establishment is corrupt as fuck and extremely incompetent on top of it.

Can ANYONE please give me a fucking list of migrant crimes?!

Would never work or get the same amount of attention in Swedistan. You're welcome to try. I really enjoyed the IOTBW campaign though.

A single nice punchline flyer that would make that would be quite difficult. I'd probably push the minority thing in that case. I think most Swedes actually don't want to go extinct.

>t. Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen
Don't pout guys, if you're lucky you MIGHT get 0.1% of the votes next time.

SCB doesnt collect statistics based on ethnicity

You jelly because You're too autistic to enjoy a holiday abroad? Or because your cousin got arrested after the Jeruslaem protest?

i only wanted to show that poster can convey a good message

Google it? Also laws will be passed soon so that no one can to research like that on their own ever again. They are also looking into passing laws against journalism that damages Swedistans face making it a criminal offense. So we're basically moving to dictatorship like control of the media.

Depends on the guys doing the polling. Most of them are done by phone and they're notorious for getting SD wrong (people really do not want to say that they sympathise with SD over the phone). The internet polls however are a lot closer to the mark, recent elections have proven it. In those, SD has been the second largest or largest party for months.