Sup Forums is about to be phased out

without Net Neutrality and it is beautiful.

Let's say goodbye to Sup Forums, because it is a better fate than aligning with our political boogiemen.

Or we could align with the enemy secret clubhouse of Reddit but they are ewwwwwww ;(

>knew this was going to happen for over half a year
>didn't bother learning japanese or finnish
Sup Forums is done for you, but the smart ones here know where to go

gadsden/libertarian/ancap fag are cretins anyway. They worship money like their jewish free market overlords.

Back to the underground then.

I still have my bomb making macros, Verizon headquarters here we go.

good riddance

so where can I go to watch net neutrality die... I want to watch and hope Ajit Pooinloo fails

>and it is beautiful
fuck off huffpo

Finally, less amerimutts
Sup Forums isn't going anywhere, Ahmed

>Sup Forums didnt exist in 2013
Unironically kill yourself.

good riddance to this racist shithole

Sup Forums uses hardly any bandwidth at all. What do ISP's gain by blocking it? And if they try to do, they have to be transparent about it and the FTC has to approve of it.

Good we can reform somewhere else without all of the shills. Fuck off.

Fucking hysterical cunts

>I want to go to reddit
>that will be 10.99 plus tip
>reeeeeeeee
The future is beautiful

but then all the money they spent shilling on this shitskin infested board will be useless.

why the fuck would you ask me?
i'm just reprimanding the shill.
i don't know anything.
am i being detained?

we will follow you wherever you go, providing a righteous alternate message of tolerance and progress, to try to drown out the incessant blind hatred, rage, and intolerance that infests racist imageboards such as this.

Fuck, bro, you're right. How ever will they get the FCC to approve of blocking Sup Forums, the site used by hackers, pedophiles, and nazi alt righters...

>we will follow you wherever you go...
Just follow the shart trail...

>supports NN
>didnt read the law
And people say proNN people are shills

>ISP X blocks heavily accessed website Y
>another ISP Z doesn't block Y
>suddenly people starts hopping from X to Z
>X is forced to unblock Y
*gasp*

Why do Repbulcians vote aganist their own economic intrests?

shill

Nothing is going to change.. Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon are just going to have to pay more money to stream 4k

Everything will be fine
The corporations are lying to you

>The corporations are lying to you

But corporations like Comcast and Verizon are the ones pushing for this.

>implying ISPs aren’t regional monopolies.
>implying that even if you have two ISPs, both won’t block it.

Trips don't lie... This is keks will

Thank god, I can finally get off of this fucking website. Maybe I'll finally be able to go outside, smell the roses, pursue a hobby

Muh freemarket will fix it

They Sup Forums goes black we shit post in real life. they will regret it

Good. I've never been such a fan of 'being here forever' to be honest.

We are the deplorables, the scum of the west asian banging weeb furries.

And that to people that barely browses the site, I can assure u that many internet defense forces have ask for us to be shut down more than once,

Why should I care when Faceberg, Google, Twitter, and Jewtube are already censoring rightwing thought?? Honestly I see this hurting those corporations far more than it will hurt the average individual

>Oy Vey goy I want to be able to stream unlimited 4k and pass the cost on to someone else

Good. This hellhole needs to die. Finally we will be free and go into real life to find beautiful white gf.

would literally work if we didn't had so many regulations and the fucking FCC shitting everything. See, assuming your case
>assuming 2 ISPs blocking the same popular site
>immediately another ISP would pop up to make a profit of that vacant market
>by seeing the new ISP becoming popular because of it, the former 2 are forced to unblock the site to compete

But I agree with you, in the current heavy regulated state we're in, this is indeed a problem.

sage in all fields

back to ebaumsworld?

I usually just go there to laugh at the bugmen in the comments.

> There was no internet in the United States before NN
This is what Eurocucks really believe in, it's shocking.

Will I finally be able to leave?

friendly last reminder
net neutrality is at game
would you sell your right to shitpost freely for a dollar?
thats what its at game here
people want to censor what say for money
no money no spech for you
no more Sup Forums only kikebook
no more shitpposting only hate specch
no more piratebay just throttling
no more rare pepes just emoji™ for a small fee
take your ass from this cancer containment board and shitpost , shitpost like there is no tomorrow , because it may not be a tomorrow for pepe .

I'm just glad I got redpilled before I couldn't come here anymore.

Hopefully a european clone can be made for us over here. Eurochan or something...

I don't even visit reddit. I didn't even realize they were up my ass until recently.

As always, I'm just over here quietly seeking the truth. Attacking me does nothing but expose the attacker as a power hungry loser.

Stop being retardet, Achmed

>Let's say goodbye to Sup Forums, because it is a better fate than aligning with our political boogiemen.
hmm why was Sup Forums around before 2015 then? NN wasn't set up until 2015

also sage

>take your ass from this cancer containment board and shitpost , shitpost like there is no tomorrow , because it may not be a tomorrow for pepe .
again, net neutrality didn't exist until 2015. some of us have been using the Internet since the 90s.

Imagine every retarded call to shut down Sup Forums. Every lolcow you can think of. Now imagine they grew up and got into positions of power.
They don't need to gain anything. They just don't like you. Your post amounts to "Why would these soulless fucks want to shove a 14 inch spiked dildo in my ass? I don't see the profit in it."

Even if Sup Forums tried to rise against, it wouldn't do shit you retarded kraut gaybo.

Been dialing up since day one my nigga

b-but I thought Sup Forums alone elected trump??

Shut up you paranoid fuck.

This. I stayed up because i missed election night and I'm not going to miss this. Someone point us in the right direction

>average Sup Forums thread is 100kB
>lol net neutrality will affect low data websites
kys OP

BUUUUUMP

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

Wasn't Sup Forums here without Net Neutrality? Duh!

Didn't Verizon try to do this, only to be slapped down by the FCC

learn up, destroy shills

>we need to get rid of these regulations that don't allow 100 different ISPs competing, so that means potentially 100 different telephone poles/destroying our streets 100 times to bury optic fiber cables as the free market intended. this is feasable in ancapistan

Are you okay?

>ISPs take years before coming up with the idea of throttling
>Net Neutrality comes in to protect the internet and keep it the way it always has been

same as

>it wasn't raining before
>someone takes out an umbrella before it starts to rain
>lel checkmate libshits why have we always been dry?? no need for le oppressive government umbrella praise kek XD

I guess they throttled you argument and it didn't load

see

I wish. I've been praying for the death of the internet for ages. Unfortunately we all know that repeal of no repeal little will actually change same as always.

Nothing is going to change you retards. This is just kikes fighting kikes over who gets the biggest slice of pie

>net neutrality hasn't been a thing since 2015
>Sup Forums has been a thing since before 2015
I don't know why or how people go so riled up over next to nothing

Sup Forums can easily move domain and servers, don't be retarded. The only thing to be phased out will be most American posters. That is a victory for the internet.

lol, this isn't 2014 dude, we can google and research and find out this NN shit is bullshit and only favored the netflix jews.

the pro n.n shills are scared

Always tomorrow, never today

Hahahahahahaha

ok so If comcast owns Netflix and your ISP is comcast and you decide to watch hulu it gets slowed down
jeez the end of the fucking world you and I both know pro NN fucks have been saying doomsday style shit

Whatever you say bongladesh.

I like em' all.

The mutts the immigrants, the niggers and the rednecks.

The rural and suburban, I don't give a shit, censorship and regulations are wrong per se.

Fucking newfags. It's happened before. AT&T tried to block Sup Forums, and backed off with a bullshit excuse back in 2009. They do not have to justify anything to anyone without net neutrality protections. They can do what they want.

That's when we were the scamps of the internet pulling pranks. Now the general public views Sup Forums as a Nazi incubator. They'd have a far easier time blocking us today.

Digits say no, sorry user, you are here forever

Big guhrment trieing to take my stah wahs and reDdit awey

>I am gambling that readers of this post don't actually Google Net Neutrality and find out that it's actually good for the consumer

What a bold roll of the dice, let's hope it works out for you

>ok so If comcast owns Netflix and your ISP is comcast and you decide to watch hulu it gets slowed down
jeez the end of the fucking world you and I both know pro NN fucks have been saying doomsday style shit

>If your ISP creates a shitty knockoff site for news and blocks everything else unless you give them $100 dollars, well that's the invisible hand of the free market made up of exactly 2 competitors in my municipality, god bless America

Did your mom ever stop drinking after your birth or is it still an ongoing problem

>How ever will they get the FCC to approve of blocking Sup Forums
so let me get this straight: the FCC, by giving up their authority over ISPs and the Internet generally, will gain the authority to ban websites that they chose?

you're not very bright, are you?

google net neutrality and why they wanted the FTC out you dumbfuck self-hating german beta faggot

>If your ISP creates a shitty knockoff site for news and blocks everything else unless you give them $100 dollars
why is this entire net neutrality shilling program on Sup Forums about strawmen? you keep saying LOL UR GONNA HAVE TO PAY $X/month to get on Sup Forums... never happened. ever. no proof. no evidence of it actually occurring. just an imaginary problem so that you can create a real solution.

hey guyze, they're gonna throttle Sup Forums to 40kb/s. nevermind that that A. doesn't make sense at all and B. is literally less than dialup speeds. don't worry, they'll do it. nevermind that literally no American ISP has ever throttled connections to a specific website to any particular speed.

any more strawmen to knock down?

stop crying and get a real isp?

that's not how it works
>inb4 your lying ass
that did not happen before net neutrality and throttling was a thing before net neutrality so hmmmmm why didn't they do shit shit before?

all that happened was throttling of certain websites that opposed the ISP, not make you pay a measly 10$ for packages and no it's not going to be $100 as no one would pay for it you dumb mongrel

This is the difference: Reddit is popular, safe, and normies love it.

Sup Forums is controversial, creates debate among the internet and normies hate it

Reddit will live being part of a subscription plan. Sup Forums will not. Sup Forums will die. Reddit will live.

And you drumpf cucks actually want NN gone

Wtf lads? Thought this only affects burgerland.

>be isps
>throttle people
>get smacked down by courts and now throttling is illegal
>support regulation that gives you free bandwidth but makes everyone else pay

Whatever trump says goes. They actually have no idea what they want. These niggers are now actively shilling for Israel.

>my isp
If network neutrality is abolished, broadband providers will be able to speed up themselves and their partners, and lower the speed of their competitors.
This means that broadband providers can make it difficult for different thinking to be heard.
This is, of course, a nasty development, whether the broadband provider is privately owned or state-owned.
We have said it before and we say it again: Bahnhof never has and will never filter or prioritize traffic on the internet.

That's how Portugal has been set up.

And Sup Forums has been blocked before in 2009. They don't need approval or have to justify shit.

This. This is what makes it so funny that these idiots are supporting their own end.

>Ronald Trumpflets represent this board
No, they're about half of the board at best now.
Mostly redditors and American boomers.

THIS

>boomer judges totally understand the internet and will rule in our favour

Go back to viewing NN propaganda made by google, netflix and facebook please.

It's jews vs jews and if you defend either side of this NN debate you have been used.
Literally nothing will change anyway.

FUCKING
HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had just entered this cesspit of shitposting this year.

leave