Brit/pol/

>Tory rebels set to block EU withdrawal bill
itv.com/news/2017-12-12/theresa-may-faces-first-defeat-on-eu-withdrawal-bill/
archive.is/7SI4Z

>Government caves into Caudrilla on oil reliance
thecanary.co/discovery/2017/12/12/theresa-mays-big-promises-climate-change-didnt-even-last-day/
archive.is/VWtCh

>EU citizens UK citizenship application will take minutes
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/91430/application-eu-migrants-stay-after-brexit-will-literally
archive.is/B7Uo6

>BBC infested with moaning remainers
order-order.com/2017/12/12/bbc-hypes-gloomy-brexit-report-by-eu-funded-think-tank/
archive.is/dHuha
>UK seeks new anti-fraud head
via.hypothes.is/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-sfo/uk-seeks-new-anti-fraud-head-after-crime-agencies-overhaul-idUKKBN1E62LH
archive.is/AtNfH

>Cracker Anne Marie Morris reinstated into Tory party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171997/MP-suspended-using-n-word-let-Tory-party.html
archive.is/5LDAv

>UK & Saudi bomb Yemeni civilians again
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545319/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Sanaa-Saada-UN-US
archive.is/ydNcg

>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-last-jedi-review
archive.is/AjxYY

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-42346305/if-brexit-was-a-video-game
youtube.com/watch?v=0qoIosUdmHM
youtube.com/watch?v=472Qh4l1pFU
youtube.com/watch?v=D3mkGkhnPp4
strawpoll.me/14619103
strawpoll.me/14619111
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmtv12NAj-4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42198627
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/britain-first-leader-paul-golding-arrested-in-belfast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kent MASTER RACE reporting.

dumb frogposter get out of my thread
this is Sup Forums not reddit

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-42346305/if-brexit-was-a-video-game

I imagine everything as a video game

That’s how I manage to live like a human

dumb frogposter
go back to everyone who posts that image is a gay shill
put your rainbow flag back on fake honk

nth for blackbusters

so going towards hard brexit?

More like civil war

28 units in an hour and 12 minutes. Who can blame me any more?

Offically Greater London but still Kent in my heart

Been on a bit of a bender myself the past few days. Sad though because I think my pancreas is nearly worn out.

>More like civil war
WTF I love UK now.

Why have you done it?

POO

Been an alchie for years, went a week without it then had a few cans been drunk 24/7 since.

stop drinking. stop taking caffeine.

I used to be an alcoholic and altering my mental state with a cup of coffee was a slippery slope. I used to be like 'I don't want this to end' and then i'd end up with no money in the bank half dead in an alleyway.

Civil war i reckon, oh wait Jane and joe dont give a fuck. Our grandfathers wouldnt stand for this.

I've been going all week after about a year of clean living. Obviously I know my opinion while drunk is worth fuck all but I actually don't think I'll regret falling off the wagon for a bit this time, it's been fun as fuck and I've not done anything too mental. I am loving this though

youtube.com/watch?v=472Qh4l1pFU

Just can't be arsed anymore.

GET IN YKOMBE YOU BEWT

even if you've done nothing wrong the shame still comes

well if I'm good at anything it's dealing with shame so I might as well just enjoy myself for now

Oxfordshire is the superior county.

On the plus side if you keep drinking until midnight then you can go out and dance

>oxfordshire

youtube.com/watch?v=D3mkGkhnPp4

Brexiturds BTFO

Democracy is shit.

strawpoll.me/14619103

lmfao

Junker rules by divine drunkenness

Would you rather live in the US?

Is a civil war likely?
strawpoll.me/14619111

Are you all coming to my assault course next year, its totally legit.

MkK7dp3I is a fucking Normalshit.

Oxford here, fucking no.

MBEMBE ON THE BALL

Shut the fuck up ratboy

Canada, maybe. Muttrica - fuck no

so this is how brexit dies. With a cough and a whimper as our lords and masters sup champers in their ivory EU towers. We will be outside the EU with no say on what the EU do while all their rules apply to us. Just end it all now lads. We're never getting it back.

*holds for 30 seconds*

OH LOOK WHO CAME OUT OF HIS CAVE

Anthem for the hopelessly deranged and thoroughly wrecked on a Thursday afternoon:

Play it loud and make sure you finish it all.

>not dipping a Freddo in.

Ew, they're all like, white.

>30 seconds
Reckless and provocative user

I don't know who that is as i'm only a part time britpol poster. Sorry mate.

This is fucking good mate

>not doing two at a time for extra strength
Also, over here we have funny shaped ones so you can actually fit it in the mug.

An Anglo family welcomes the guest Mick (at the seat of honour ofc) for some pats to go with the turkey.

*adds two and a half sugars*

FREE LIONS ON ARE SHIRT

>adding any sugar at all.
>milky shite tea.

Don't make me do something about you, Redditor. You will wish that you hadn't.

>mfw everything is going to plan

if that happened to me i'd smash fuck out of the table

t.drunken faggot

This, I hate sugar in my tea and too much milk.

I fucking love goaldeanoposting. I've been genuinely sitting here laughing this week, just goes to show brit/pol/ finds a way through all the gay internet drama

*microwaves to reheat*

>I fucking love goaldeanoposting
Same here

No one cares about muh democracy the only people that hail democracy is the ultimate foundation of freedom are complete plebs

Scotland just introduced a new tax, 21p to every £1 earned over £24,000 will be taxed. That's insanely high tax

The price of Freddo has increased so much since Brexit only the rich can afford them now. it is out of the price range of the common man.

>ere we go, ere we goo
>forevaa blowin bubles
>so high, reech sky
>oooohhh
>OOOOOOOOOHHHH
>GOL?
>GOL!!! Mbeke gud
>wot say ? Mbeke shit?
>fuken smash ya

The joke is that juncker wasn't elected and we have a parliament.

retards

The EU was dead on arrival.

Yet everyone is mad at the German workhorse for all the surpluses it produces.

#SAD

fuck off

Because its surplus comes at a cost to other European nations. It's called debt enslavement/currency monopolisation/conditioned bailout packages etc.

Le stinky smelly German head face.TIFF

MBUKU PASSES IT TO MBEMBELE 12 12

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

BACK A DA NET

*Spills beer everywhere punches fellow white man*

Started having a go at my grandad the other day because he bought a three story massive house on a working class budget and now owns it

Anyone got any facts and figures I can use when he inevtiably brings it up the next time I see him?

>he spent £300 to watch lmbuku and khalid run around the field for 90 minutes

BBC asked remainers one good thing about Brexit and Brexiteers one good thing about the EU. Wish they'd asked a few more people but it's a pretty funny read because only the remainers come across as sour.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42198627

Mortgage interest rate fluctuations? The fact we're in the midst of a housing bubble and he'll end up losing money on it later on?

Idk, you fix it. FIX IT NOW BOY.

Well ?

Is it cooler to be pro Israel or Palestine?

things are bad but you probably shouldn't shout at your grandad desu

GO ON ABELIJIEEYO BACK OF ME DAUGHTERS VAG

>because only the remainers come across as sour.
Have you seen this "FBPE" bullshit on twitter? They accuse every single leave voter of being a Russian bot, yet the remainers say all the same things, when they lose an argument they say "lol russian bot, blocked". All that shit, fuck remainers are so scummy, why can't they just die? Why can't a dumb fuck mudslim just blow them all up and be done with it? Why do innocent and beautiful leave voters get destroyed with diversity?

Why is this allowed?

Didn't shout at him, just gave the smug cunt some home truths

>calling your grandad a smug cunt

OI DID YOU FROW A FACKIN BANANA U CANT DO THAT MY SISTER IS DATING A BLACK MAN U CUNT!!! *rips out a stadium seat and throws it in the general direction of the perceived offender injuring 3 innocent bystanders*

Brexit is meaningless in the longterm anyway so I don't give a shit

Fucking gerbil. I could burst you. Watch your manners.

SHOW RACISM DA RED CARD

I'VE GOT MIXED RACE GRANDCHILDREN I'M NOT RACIST WE DON'T WANT RACISTS HERE WE JUS WANT SENSIBLE IMMIGRATION WE JUST WANT A POINTS BASED SYSTEM

how many units down are you now

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/britain-first-leader-paul-golding-arrested-in-belfast
>Britain First leader Paul Golding arrested in Belfast
>Leader of far-right group detained as he arrives at deputy’s court hearing over ‘threatening’ speech made at rally
I warned you 'bout those dafties, brah
>Earlier this week, a video recorded in Belfast, in which Fransen spoke of the “Islamification of the mainland”, was posted on the Britain First Facebook page. She also referred to the Belfast Islamic Centre, located in the south of the city, as a “den of iniquity”.
Nothing says bigots like using 'iniquity' as a pejorative

Thank you sir

It's a twitter thing. It really is the most public echo chamber and despite Twitter giving them more tools to argue correctly (i.e. longer tweets, chained tweets) they'd rather just not have contrarian opinions on Twitter at all nor even accept they're valid opinions.

The news seems to think I care about a cure for Hemophilia or the 2000 inbreds that suffer from it.

Fuck off, cure cancer or dementia or something impressive you useless science cunts.

And NASA can fuck off unless they can give me alien life and FTL space crafts. Not interested in a bunch of artist generated planets we have no hope of going to.

FUCK THIS WORLD.

T H R E A T E N I N G
S P E E C H

THE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY

Freddos are now fixed to the value of pats. 1 pat of Mick = 1 Freddo.
>included image example would provide an Anglo with 14 Freddos for 14 pats of a Mick.

Isn't this a devolved matter in Northern Ireland?

Also lol @ Scotland.

>SNP raise taxes
>Westminster gets blamed
STATE.

I remember when Freddos were 10p

>Together or apart?
That actually sounds more like pro-remain rhetoric than pro-leave rhetoric. This is very confusing, I thought Russia literally hacked people's minds to make them vote leave?