I haven't showered in 3 days, i spend about 12 dollars a day on cheap alchohol...

I haven't showered in 3 days, i spend about 12 dollars a day on cheap alchohol. I have a stash of piss bottles because I'm too lazy to get my ass up and walk downstairs to piss. What should I do

Get a job. Alchohol is the WORST drug you could do. Thee worst. Worse the smoking but not by much. If you drink alcohol instead of smoking weed I feel sorry for you man. Get together.

Go to /adv/

proof or GTFO normie

DUDE LMAO

I have a job, I had to quit smoking weed. I love working out I just have no willpower now a days. I'll go to /adv if this gets closed my b user

sort yourself out bucko
it's absolutely no joke eh

I suppose you could pretend you are a poo and start drinking the urine.

Are you me?

rehab, alcoholic anonymous

you are headed for either jail or the hospital

go to an AA meeting and beg for some help

you are fucked

A few gallons of piss

If you have an addictive personality and have self help issues then yes user

sounds like you're living the dream to me

me too
How did we slowly get too lazy to fucking walk 20 meters to the toilet?
Not to mention the sink...

I mean it's not bad but I'm young as fuck and i don't know what to do

you've been pissing into the empty beer cans?

Woah are you me

Dude idk, my rooms warm and my bathrooms not haha

Don't be a pussy. Stop making excuses. Stop drinking. Do the things you know you should but don't. Don't listen to fuckers who say you need rehab. You control your life. If you need rehab to stop you from harming yourself, you're already doomed. Just quick fucking drinking.

are you obese?

If you work at a job that you hate every day and have no clue where your life is headed then ya user

Yep thats me

Real talk, how do you worthless neets get all your beer? I mean, if I want to drink beer every day I'd need to go to the store and haul them back like every other day. But since I, much like you, don't really like moving I rarely have the energy to do so.

Na I'm pretty fit, people would call me skinnier. Although I'm starting to get a little beer flab

I get it from the gas station down the road from my work. I have the casheir tricked into thinking I'm 21.

You expect too much. You should be able to find joy in the little things. You can also find joy in working hard to accomplish things.

are you living at home with your parents? how old? education level?

I drank that bottle in a day, I don't know the last time I've actually used a condom but there's one with some period blood

Im in med school but only work 1 day per month because I finish the work so fast. Every day I drink 4-5 liters of cheap but nice beer. My house is full of beer cans and the sink is full of rotting stuff.
Want pics? No way your house is as bad as mine.
Im fully autistic btw and live alone in a huge appartment with multiple working wood fireplaces.

stop whining normie

are you depressed?

Use the weekend to come off the alcohol. If you can't sleep use some sleeping pills (don't overdose) to get you through the night. Aspirine and magnesium if you have a headache and/or muscle pain. Then clean your room.

Oh right. Didn't realise your situation could be combined with having a job.

I do get really depressed, it depends on the day

Let me see user

Buy bulk. Burger 24 packs are like 12 bucks after tax.

ah man been there done that. being alone only makes it worst. theres no real cure besides breaking this shitty cycle

I live with my parents. 19, highschool grad

Take a shower
Dump your piss bottles down the drain while you shower
Gather your containers (booze, piss, etc) and bag them
Start load of laundry
Look up recycling depot, take bottles to a recycling depot
Come bacK
Put clothes in dryer
Post results

>Use the weekend to come off the alcohol
You seem to miss the point.
We use alcohol because reality is cancer. If you stop drinking alcohol you will become suicidal.
We need a new drug basically.

Another empty and a bag of vomit

Parenting fail.

Hahaha
"Hello me , it's me again."

Washers broken user, I'll slam these last two beers I have and get on that other shit.

What no working windows ?

Get a CDL and become a trucker... your 90% of the way there.

So, you've given up on life? At 19?

Oh hey me, didn't see you there

unironically this

Weed dude. It will literally make you liberal and happy.

Upgrade to liquor.

#ShameTheTardOut

What better time? I lasted until I was like 25 and everything I did between 19 and then just made it worse.

Hahaha I have a terrible anxiety when driving on the highway. Mix that with a giant truck and you'll have some dead people. Your comment made me laugh my ass off though

Alcohol is an anti-depressant but a bad one because of all the side effects + it increases depression when you come of it. As I said use some sleeping pills to get you through the night and use the weekend to clean your room. If depression plays a significant role in your life, you might talk to a doctor about SSRI's/SNRI's.

Its winter now.

I have not had a drop of the liquid jew for 7 weeks after 6 years of daily drinking. It only sucks for the first 3 days.

OK. Drawing the line at spent Condom.
You know bad those things stink after a few days. Lost one in my car ( back in the day ) . Thought there was a dead Walrus in my trunk. Not your normal Christmas tree air freshener

dude its the us. he doesnt have $20 000 for the doctor lmao

I've been on the pills before and they made me a zombie. I like Xanax but I can't fuck with it because I'll just over use. I'm not addicted to alchohol I'm just using it as a warmth in my life. Again I can't smoke weed after being a pothead for years

what about going to college

It's dried out it didn't really stink at all surprisingly. I light a candle when my room starts to smell like a bar so that helps

Buy some high quality Kava Kava (Piper Methysticum) extract and take it in conjunction with a shot of espresso or red bull.

pic is over 4 mb cant upload. Damn my smartphone resolution.
I will describe:
THere is a 1 inch layer of grease in my sink. The kitchen table is full of highly rotten food full of maggots but theyre all dead because the fungus killed them.
I basically get rid of organic waste by rotting it away. Its all because of alcohol because im too drunk to give a fuck. My Vidya area is clean though.

I have no passion in life, I'm about to join the marines just to explore new horizons. All I need to do is get references and I'll be heading up to meps here soon. Unless I get dq'd for my background

You should start shooting niggers with your AR

>What should I do?
Be a professional shitposter.

Not to be a dick, but imagine basically any cripple or person with a debilitating disease who would kill to have the abilities that you're pissing away.

yeah the army/marines is usually the typical escape root, itll give you a good environment to become more structured

Damn user I really want to see. It sounds pretty vegan

>What should I do
drink the piss

>Unless I get dq'd for my background
wtf could you possibly have in your background at 19? military sounds like a good path for you. anyone that comes to Sup Forums for life advice needs to be in a highly structured environment like the military.

I'm afraid it might be too late user. You're already too cucked. Might as well just end your life.

Original game?

Into bottles. I'm playing the hand I was dealt as are they. I'm allowed to be down and discuss my life with my fellow autistic brothers here

this, do it OP

yea i also want to see this shit.

First thing slap yourself in the face repeatedly and yell that you don't want to live your life like this anymore, then get off your ass and go for a run or something.

I got into an accident and there was drugs in the car, if I didn't keep my story aligned with the accident report I'm fucked

That's a common misconception about SSRI's/SNRI's that they turn you into a Zombie. There are SSRI's/SNRI's that make you more active/less afraid like Escitalopram or Venlafaxin. these give you more energy and more willpower to do something. You can't take them if you're suicidal !!!!!!! That's very important.
Also if you're lookin for another drug that is less dangerous than alcohol, then use Kava Kava with a red bull.

Wash your dick, user.

Allah Akbar enemies

do it pussy I dare you, drink one of your pisscans

Tell me to clean it up please

you need to take some diet nazi meth, or Pseudoephedrine (cold sinus medication) to firstly sober yourself up, but also override the god awful hangover you're going to have. It's nice to have weed to go along with it, but if you can manage without it well that's up to you

My hands are leather gloves with a series of scissors as fingers :(

You're supposed to piss in bottles that have lids so they don't rot and stink up the place.

FIND A WAY. SCREENSHOT THE FILE.

MUST. SEE. MAGGOTS.

you know they're going to start flying soon..? vaccuum them!

Throw every single one of those items in a bag and toss it out the window user.
Also if you're a champ eat a maggot for Sup Forums

>no results on image search
how do you live in such filth?

I don't even know what I'd do... just throw out the whole cabinet and sink

user i used to be like that. Ended up in jail and rehab. You need to get some help. Find your local AA beginners meeting. We are here to help.

You’ll be glad you did.

>I haven't showered in 3 days
holy shit how many underwater weighing tests are you planning to take?

Post more.

Fucking pleb, you don't know how to resize images on your phone?

I just drink the beer and piss right into the empty couldn't be simpler

Kratom is king. Start taking kratom user, you'll stop eventually stop drinking every day. It doesn't fuck you up, gives you a small speedish buzz, and something about it helps you break habits with ease. I've stopped smoking and drinking with kratom. I'll still have a few at occasions but I don't instinctively buy beer on my way home anymore. I've lost 25 lbs and saved thousands of dollars over the last year

Alcohol can be fun in doses but, every day is a sickness. I used to spend about 20 bucks a day on hard liquor and one day had too much and shit myself in the stomach with a 9mm because my wife and I had an argument about my drinking. Woke up 57 days later in a trauma unit. I still drink every now and then but mostly just smoke the weed. If it makes you feel bad, OP, then try to replace the alcohol with something else

>I got into an accident and there was drugs in the car, if I didn't keep my story aligned with the accident report I'm fucked
what kind of drugs? is this incident resolved? the military will probably still take you 2bh

You are a living meme friend. I wonder if foul bachelor frog was somehow a precursor to Pepe.

Really activates my almonds.

I told you, maggots were killed by the fungus.
Its a delicate ecosystem that will solve itself.

Substitution doesn’t work for Alcoholics, only heavy drinkers.