HAPPENING

HAPPENING
BRITIAN FIRST LEADER ARRESTED
>BE BRITISH
>CRITICIZE ISLAM
>GO TO JAIL

lmao
Trump should rescue her

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/paul-golding-arrested-belfast-police-britain-first-leader-latest-jayda-fransen-court-hearing-a8110296.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA7q2XrjsXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Speak out
got to jail
>Vote for change
get ignored
They arent leaving us a lot of options here, better start sharpening my spoon

You mean your shoe. Spoons are too dangerous for you stupid Britbongs

>OI YOU CHEEKY BUGGA YOO GO' A LOICENSE FO' THA' SCHSHPOOOOON?

Assault shoes were outlawed years ago

You people never learn.

>when your so ZOG you even arrest Jewish controlled opposition
Yup, we're fucked

watch them axk the USA for a siloem and get it.

haven't got time to worry about that user
we're all too busy feeling bad about a bunch of wogs who died in a fire that one of them started

Still think we should start smuggling guns into Western Europe.

Oi, wots all this then? You've got a bit of a stompy smashy on your feet? To the jails with you!

LoL

Jesus Christ. Good luck, britbongs. Here's hoping that we all can turn this situation around.

Only one solution desu senpai

Poster has been sentenced in a closed court in absentia to 43 years labour at her majesties pleasure for this post.

soon
we only have to get there without exploding on the way

What you meant to say was a controlled opposition MI5 plant was fake arrested to scare away genuine right wing movements

Lmao meanwhile I'm going to make a fake Twitter account to harass Sadiq Khan and expose him as a terrorist defender while his intercontinental ballistic butter knife is out of range for me

I reported you for threatening behaviour

then explain why all it does it create anger and more support for the right and even worse is creating underground movements which will be far worse than someone waving a banner and criticising verses of the Quran.
I suppose sabotaging Brexit is also pretend too?!

You think making civic nationalcucks who hate Islam because it's not tolerant enough taboo is helping the right?

Tommy Robinson is a total cuck Zionist but it's insane how much he's harassed by police

Hey you could use one of your submar-
oh

thats why we want to invade
their women already look like men so its perfect for us

Bumping with redpill.

The state of the Bongs.

Watching Dunkirk the other night made me sick, all that sacrifice for a country that isn't yours any longer. Those heroes are turning in their grave.

The fact that Britons aren't actively planning civil war at this point is ridiculous. How beaten down are you all?

Dunkirk was really good
And it didn't portray the Germans as some ultimate evil like a lot of war movies tend to

So the political prisoners begin.

you understand more than just those face the same Gulag right?!
I'm getting sick of this "they're zionist shills" shitty excuse.
OK, YOU try being a voice for the voiceless and see what happens.
Oh, you wont, because you dont want the same treatment.
So lets all roll over and play doormat to Islam because if you don't "ZIONIST SHILL ALERT!"
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

hes not jewish right?

>forcibly detaining political opposition

the absolute state of the uk

>wog president for 8 years
>no assassination attempts
fuck off mr 56%

I hope he goes to jail forever and gets an anal rape.

When you're criticising Islam from a left wing standpoint I'm not interested in your movement

> Be British
> Get bombed
> Get arrested for speaking out against being bombed

JUST

Unfortunately the US is so big people don't identify with the problems of another region. It's stupid but that's how it is. But looking at the UK I'm not sure scale is the issue. People are just too comfortable and until the scales are tipped nothing will change.

>left wing standpoint
I don't even think YOU know what the fuck you are on about now.
Are you saying you are only interested in being the extreme far right Swastika no prisoners type of anti-Islamist?
Good luck with that m8, I see you're making strides to fight for this country.

never happens in the us, right?

Mexicans: all talk, no action.

If the reason you're against Islam is because they're not tolerant and inclusive enough by the standards of liberal western society as is the case with Britain First then I'm not interested

> Be British
> Get arrested for speaking against Islam
> Be Muslim bomber
> Get free housing and benefits
> Take British cities over
> Bomb Brits more
> Have Brits arrested for opposing being bombed
> Get bombed and go to jail for being a Brit

Just......

>That photo is actually fucking real...

It makes me sad that the U.K. is on track to make Sweden look like Poland but to be honest, there isn't really any other country that deserves it more.

you people annoy me sometimes there is and never has been "free speech" in the UK we don't have a first amendment like you in the US do. Its weird tho i seriously believe that most people in the UK would be totally happy living in the world of 1984.

Is it time to invade?
Should we durka burk the vibrant burka lurks?

Islam is barbarous. The less of it we and the world has of Islam the better off the world is and in particular the Christian world to address the (((degeneracies))) (((our))) society is drowning in (Islam and the Islamic minded world included).

ugh yeah the principle of free speech is so unbritish, shut up everyone

replace "british" with "american" and "islam/muslim" with "black" and the same text applies

TFW As an American I can walk out my house and wear a shirt that says literally "fuck Muslims"....and cops can't do or say shit

I'm against Islam because they blow kids up and fuck them mate.
We don't exactly have many voices because anybody who speaks against Islam is instantly branded a racist right wing party and the police shut down freedom of speech and lock you up.
If you don't find that fucking creepy and North Korea like then you must be a lefty libcuck in denial.
Not hearing many solutions suggested here.

>most people in the UK would be totally happy living in the world of 1984.
as long as they get to watch east enders & strictly.

Thanks user, best wishes to you too

that's more like brave new world than 1984 really

arrested for what?

The solution is to not support people who are only interested in managing the decline. I don't give a fuck if western liberal society survives or not

(((Golding)))

Are you not tired yet anons?

exactly we live in a country of sheep, the government can and will do whatever it wants because the people here are too fucking lazy and content in their own misery to do anything about it.

Spam Amerimutt memes all you want, but your nations are literally dead unless you all have violent uprisings and make the streets run red with the blood of commies and multiculturalists.

>HAPPENING
illegal opinions

Britain deserves to burn in the fires of Islam.

UK bros, i feel you. Emigrate before its too late.

>there is and never has been "free speech" in the UK
where do you think the burgers got it from, you nonce

bill of rights 1688
magna carta 1215

our founders WERE BRITISH

got a licence for that retardation bongoloid?

Just fuck my shit up, f.a.m.

s-source?

Brits literally get thrown in jail for speaking out against their own invaders.

JUST fuck cucccccck my shit up senpai

We will all go down similarly.

whats the actuial charge though?

Huh almost like everyone should have listened to Lutty.

Should not have given up guns

I'll be going back home to Australia in a few years, hopefully I survive until then.

BIN DAT NOIF....BLOKES!!!

HAHA HAHA K
KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Detained does not mean "charged" you sad faggot, also just let him be charged with that, the courts will piss off the sjws by being forced to leave him be because, he has the constitutionally protected right to do so unlike the subjects living in your country who mearly have to piss off an sjw neighbor with a facebook post or two in order to get convicted of thought crime. That would be the difference.

But please continue your denial, I guess there is nothing much left for you to do... srry m8.

It's crazy to me to see British people actually thinking that they have freedom. British folk tend to be so observant of America that they:

A) Strangely seem to think that they have an obligation to tell Americans how to run their country (usually by convincing people in removing their 1st and 2nd amendment birthrights)
and B) Actually have the assumption that the "freedums" Americans are always on about are not unique and equally present in the rest of the Western world when nothing further can be further than the truth, No Brit other than of course royalty gets to own firearms or speak their mind freely. Defensiveness is generally the thing to come up if you were to remind your British friend that "No... actually you really don't have those "muh freedoms" which you mock Americans for being proud of."

Don't forget to pay your TV liscense.

>talking about "civil war" while we're an occupied territory of a foreign power

You are right the bill of rights did give freedom of speech its that we have hate speech laws that basically overrule it so its like freedom of speech with a asterisk.

It's not much better here now.
even Poms are returning to the isles

Most dictatorships/1984 style nations ultimately end up with a state where they have to enforce border security, not from other people coming in, but from keeping their own from leaving.

Source? North Korea, Mao China, Soviet Union etc. Every communist shithole, and every 1984 style surveilancestate end up with enforcing inward border control.

youtube.com/watch?v=BA7q2XrjsXU

Good luck, brother. AUS is okay tier, good tier outside their cities.

we are probably fucked realistically.
Taking suggestions on what to do, seriously. It does not seem like there's any democratic or political solution.

Your fucking law makers are trying to claim Trump violates hate speech laws
They're all virtue signaling cucks
Not like our politicians are any better though

unlawful laws aren't law, they are void ab initio(from the start)

I was just meaining that the ideals of america came from britain, now britain is ruled by rootless internationalists who hate Whties though

good luck bro

inalienable rightsd are inalienable

>Insult islam in Islamic country
>get jailed.
Why are you guys surprised?

Underground Resistance

I'd tell the Birtish free thinkers to march or get out and do something, but they can't even have knives of pointy forks....they let their tyrannical monarchy take their basic human rights ad dignities away...so....just try not to wrong think Britbongs...

Jokes on you, I'm going back to QLD.

Not some cuck pit like Melbourne, fuck that shithole.

burgers, listen to this guy, he has the right idea

Without the media they'd lose, fast.
The media pretends everyone supports them and what they are saying are 'British values' but It's not true, everyone hates packistanis and Africans and even with the media lying at full power we won Brexit.
Take out the media and we've won. Sjws would follow whatever we programmed them with in the nu-media.
It's a couple of hundred absolute shitters that sell out to get on TV that are destroying Britain.
I'm fucking sick of it and will support anything for change.

As If it was the monarch that did that. No, the tyranny did not come from the monarchy, it came with the magna carta and democracy.

Rise Pauline Rise

The muslims have to be laughing their asses off at the British folks. They only have their foot in London and it's like they STILL own the entire fucking joint. You can't even speak out against them without being fucking arrested.

To be quite honest, as far as I'm concerned, the UK is a proto-Islamic country at this point.

move to America, sure it's hard but man guns fucking rock, your gun violence is skyrocketing currently proving that your gun control is meaningless. Even if it takes years to become a citizen, fucking rock on, we need a fre good men anyway

I thought she'd get her seat at least, was lmaoing@greens when she in fact got 4.

I'm totally fucking down. It's be nice for America to support actual freedom fighters for once.

I actually think that Americans WANT Europe to be destroyed.

You'd have a hard time considering all the American military bases we have, and whose side they'd be on.

>the tyranny did not come from the monarchy, it came with the magna carta
what? magna carta was the first time that "divine right of kings" was limited. admitedlly only to barons at first, but that led to aknowledgements of inalienable rights for all

where does the law come from in scandinavia?

Victoria or Queensland aside. the governments started installing Merkel's Lego around popular beaches all around so make of that what you will

Glad we left that shit hole. Not much has changed since King George.

When peaceful methods are exhausted only violence remains.

Democracy is eternal mediocrity.