Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Will VG and Monica ever be reunited? Or is there no hope?

Remember this is primarily about SM and TE. Trilogy stuff should remain sporadic or limited to lore questions

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/hzoedl.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this harms the oneesan

I love my daughteru Vivi

Monica is cute when she's angry

Gretel has a nice smile

There is no avoiding it. I know they don't say it, but seriously look at them.

the adventures of confused and misplaced maj. walken is a surprisingly fun experience

Gretel is not my zampolit.

She is one of the enemy to the people.

Keep it limited. This isn't mainly about trilogy stuff

Gretel will stage a revolution against Katia's tyranny and save all of Europe
The Mod probably doesn't care at this point and will delete threads when he wakes up
well it was fun while it lasted

The better question is if Tarisa and Monica would ever meet. They'd easily start a rivalry.

I want to see Gretel molesting Suzy.

What would you do with a baka?
No rape/murder/torture autism pls

Well considering she's always stealing everyone else's food, a food date would be a good option. But really, she's hiding her actual power level, don't doubt her so much.

inb4 triology/game related stuff gets migrated to /jp/ or something

You get banned on /jp/ if you post Fate or Muv-Luv.

Himecunts not welcome.

How many of these threads have been deleted for lack of discussion in the past two weeks? I know its a minimum of like at least 5 or 6 of them easily.

How about kissing?

inb4

how can we redeem Yui as a character?

Stop her desires for incest.

but that would remove most of her characterization

A route would have done well.

In basic terms, she was redeeming herself already. She realized she had messed up come the Islands arc.

Breed Yui!

All of them with Cryska

Vietnamese go home, this is a white neighborhood.

>Germans
>White

Extensive bullying

I love Katia!

>Once you see past the story trying to pump her up and others more than her herself, she's basically a nothing. She has no charisma, is an idiot, and frankly, if you look at her darker aspects, is very very selfish. She basically squeaks by in the Theobowl only because most everyone else doesn't really see her as a threat, and she plays that to her advantage. She talks about love, talks about suffering, but really, she doesn't really know the true depths of what those mean. She's sympathetic to others, but she just doesn't have, for whatever reason, the ability to be empathetic. Basically, she can relate to someone, try to feel them, but she can't feel from their shoes.

Katia confirmed for sociopath

How can anyone like cockroaches.

How do we make her a good character? Have her save Pham in non-Iris route? Have her save Beatrix? Maybe Lise?

If she saved all three that would redeem her just slightly.

What is it about Meiya's genes that makes her attractive, smart and likable unlike Yuuhi?

Your shit taste.

Houki go back to your shitty series

How is Theo going to molest her in SF?
or will she molest him?

Theo is not a zoophile.

I want to meme Schwarzesmarken Extra into existence.

Go away, bimbo.

Kasumi > Inia

I agree.

Agaaaaaa

How do I turn Kasumi into my sex toy?

Bully the cat

Cat is for scratching behind the ears, not for bullying.

Bully and shame her till she is crying and then stick it in raw

Kasumi is for Takeru
Inia is for Yuuya

and everything is right in the worlds

Matika is for me~

How do I get a gf like this beautiful young lady?

Tama is my waifu!

Can I headpat her?

Only if you're gentle. I will not tolerate bullying.

>disgusting little flat cat lovers

Are you one of those ancient tripfags that was active in muv luvs early hay days? I think I have seen your name from archives dating back to 2012 or so.

wow stop posting any time

yes

what about it?

>The true side of Katia grows stronger

People have missed you.

W-why would anyone miss me? All I did was profess my love once per thread and then disappear as per proper tripfag codes of conduct.

I mean, sure I gave words of encouragement and posted play guides and didn't talk about myself like other tripfags would. (Save for that time I was out in the desert).

I-I'm nobody special.

People missed the old times.

You were active in the old times. You were specifically mentioned in some talks about the "good ol days" in a positive light thus they missed you.

That's flattering. I wanted to phase out once moot left but old habits are a war against the self.

It's true though, threads back then were way high energy. We'd go through multiple threads in a day sometimes.

...G-G-Go on....

>Katia with a Beatrix-like personality

Tell me more.

Derp, meant it for

What would sex with alter Katia be like?

Well, for one, she'd definitely be on top.

>Lise ribbon

Who else would she need to save?

That's already an improvement.

What would vat Beas be like?

It'd be like concentrated evil in a vat.

>animeonly detected

I'd more expect awkward ultra-cute nerds who like to cook and swim.

Beatrix needs to be raped to death

Depends if you're talking about the child or the adult.

The favela must have power again.

Vat implies younger.

Yui and I are going to have a gaggle of kids together.

69 minimum. Yuimouto is for raising entire generations of new Royal Guard Eishis.

Well we did meme Melvina Maniax, so who knows where this can go?

The real question is if we can meme another anime out of whatever they're gonna do with Arcadia.

Part of the problem with being high energy these days is that not only is the threads filled with spammer shit, or other shitposters, but we're on very thin ice with the deities who do it for free. So while it's nice to see you again old friend, remember avatarposting can rouse their anger.

Is there any way to pay BOPE to take care of a problem?

>implying any of these things are dictated by DNA

You idiots are hopeless.

Why not? We're just trying to actually get some non-shitpost discussion going, help prevent the thread from falling off the board. It's better than the ESL shitposts, at least.

That said, there's a PMESP officer who occasionally shows up on /k/. Ask him about BOPE and favela sweeps.

There's not much sadly that can be done. A lot of people's deaths are just reduced to props for her to wax poetic over but then still burn strong because of 'muh determination'.

I am legit excited for Melvina Maniax. She's got a really cute voice and mannerism.

I guess. But saying "I want to x with y" is sorta just shit too. Still better than favela. And I heard of that officer who shows up on /k/ occasionally. Will need to keep an eye out for him, since mods apparently don't ever warn or ban him.

I meant more her doing actual heroic things to save others so they survive SM. Would that make her better?

He usually makes big threads with sup /k/ pics. Haven't seen him for a while though.

Also, someone who legally shoots favela scum with FALs and shotguns on a regular basis is probably not someone the mods want to mess with, especially since his storytime is always fun.

Yui is only good as a single mother of 100 fatherless kids she got from being gang banged

Any news or speculation of what MM is about? Beyond Melvina working as a waitress, that's obvious.

Also isn't this the first Maniax title Age has put out since Haruko Maniax?

Yes and it's been in development for 6 years.

Rude!

Leave and never return.

You can thank Kiminozo Guy for this:

a.pomf.cat/hzoedl.mp4

How do we turn Yui into the world's best chef?

How can a voice that cute exist?

Kill all the other chefs

So if we pitted Beatrix against Yui, who'd come out on top:

TSFs (both in comparable machines)
Beauty contest
Swimming
Catfight in the mud
Cooking

Beatrix
Yui
Beatrix
Yui