Asking this board for dating advice may be the worst thing i'll ever do, but here it goes

Asking this board for dating advice may be the worst thing i'll ever do, but here it goes

There's this 9/10 blonde blue eyed girl i knew from high school that i'm at college with and she asked me if i ever had a gf. I told her "why, you wanna know my score?" Then she replied "I wanna know what competition i got". I'm pretty certain she said that because i mentioned once i like blondes, but the thing is i didn't talk to her for a very long time up until 1 or 2 months ago so i don't really know her. Back in high school i hit up on her best friend at the time and when she rejected me i chimped out like the faggot i was back then. I don't know if they are friends anymore, but i still feel pretty embarassed when i think about it. Even if she does remember tho, it has been 5 years and i could easily play the "i don't really remember" card.

What does Sup Forums think i should do next?

autistic gypo

Yea fuck off

>portugal
>white
Tell your uncle Mohammad i send him my regards

Stay away from our women, brown gypsy subhuman

Fuck off, Autistic Dracula. I hope you strike out in embarrassing fashion.

Slavs are not white either, keep trying

This seems fictional, but I don’t mind. I would make sure she’s never fucked a black guy, if she hasn’t, then you’re pretty much in the clear. Do it, you gypsy.

Well if she likes you just go for it

Fuck off Albo

Lol, someones angry no girls want to be his gf

You're a Gypsi just con her into dating you and then pickpocket her , I mean have sex.

Sounds like this thread belongs in If you don't know what you should do, you should do nothing so your genes don't spread.

Yeah, that's why, not because you're a total faggot, as evidenced by every post in this thread.

>What does Sup Forums think i should do next?
go breed with your own kind gypsy

In my entire life i only saw 1 nigger in my city and it was half white

too late fag shes on the rotisserie like a boston market roast

fuck the past! that is irrelevant,what matters is playing it cool but don't blow her off like a dick. If you like her man ask her to do something!
if you get a date access your level of chad,and chances to to further the friendship. all goes well who knows!

>go breed with your own kind
have you ever left your country?

You're massively overthinking it. She doesn't give a shit about 5 years ago. She's giving you a blatant invitation. If you want her, take it, and have some confidence about it.

>... this board

Females are more indoctrinated by the system because they know you have to seize the means of production.

Don't pretend to forget about the past, say it helped mature you if asked.

Try killing yourself or something, bitches love that shit.

Stop being a faggot Vlad and try it.
She probably doesn't care about what happened and by the other hand what do you have to loose, just try.

Be assertive, and tell her you are into her.

Bring her on a date (go out for dinner and a movie). After the movie(make sure it’s a fun movie not some depressing artsy crap) go to a cafe or bar for a drink and say “I like you and love spending time with you because ... (give reasons besides her hair color)”. Normally women are shocked enough by the directness, it is crucial to look into her eyes when you say this and then observe her reaction. If it’s positive you should suggest getting out of there.

First kisses: don’t give tongue.

First Muslims I saw was when I was with my family at the airport. We were going to Denmark. It was the first time i ever went outside the country. The sight of 5 women wearing full black burqa’s terrified me.

>Dracula

>"hello i like hitler"
>"no wait come back"

steal her wallet as in Romanian tradition

>Asking this board for dating advice may be the worst thing i'll ever do,
You got that right Gypsie

With a response like the "competition" one, she is obviously hitting on you. Don't act too eager. Your a man with many options. But be straightforward in every move you do make. Women hate obvious desire coupled with hesitation. "You're cute, would you like to grab dinner sometime" is a far better line than many would think. Worked for me many times. Whether you pay or she pays her half is irrelevant, just be an unneedy man.

No that's a little too simplistic with the you are cute, it needs to be simple but show a little more gravitas

Just ask her out if you interested in her.

>niggers
>in eastern europe
Only saw two in my city and one of them played for the local football team and the other was an exchange teacher from murica for 9 months (1 school year )

yeah ik, but i have no idea if she was ironic or not. That's the thing that keeps eating me up

What does her man has to do with the whole situation and when did he mention she had a man ?

Does she believe in the bible?

he means if you like her , man

dunno, but what i listed above is more than enough to smash

Tell her she has no competition.

You can also tell her what happened and be embarassed about it in front of her.

maybe she IS the man?

Gas yourself.

you sound like a degenerate

Play the game, don't be a cuck and go lightly - and by that I mean don't make it artificial just because you already know she's into you
Why the hell would this be the worst thing you'll ever do? Go suck on her neck, you unbelievably fag gypo count.

>I wanna know what competition i got
If after that you didn't start dating her say bye bye because if she's still interested in you after knowing you have no balls and are socially inept it means she wants something from you that you really need and won't see anything in return. Maybe as revenge for her friend, women don't let it go.