TRUMP TRULY IS THE Sup Forums PRESIDENT

A bullshit president for Generation Bullshit.

amazon.com/Dumbest-Generation-Stupefies-Americans-Jeopardizes/dp/1585427128

amazon.com/Bullshit-Harry-G-Frankfurt/dp/0691122946

Every time Obama said the word "change" was a lie though, go ahead an count that. That being said, Trump is a retard in a country full of retards, left and right, the perfect president.

Older generations blaming their children for the problems society is having is one of the saddest and stupidest things to ever happen. You're supposed to raise your kids, not expect them to raise you. How do these people not realize this?

Underrated, how will Obamafags will ever recover.

Bet all 3 of those authors are crypto kikes

Oh look another "infographic" where no methodolgy is expalined. Drumzfts BTFIH

fake and gay

>18

There has to be a name for doing something like this, like blatantly present presenting your own opinion in the form of a scientific study?

Trump uses sarcasm a lot. I remember the media fact checking obvious sarcasm during the debates. Fake news!

They also expect us to pay for their retirement.

This is word by word the truth.

They've decided to take this bullshit to the grave.

Their definition of stupid is not blindly following what the lugenpresse says

I wonder if Obama's claims that it's easier to get a gun than a book in America are in that list.

Probably not. Though I bet Trump's opinions about CNN are extrapolated as lies and are included.

Do you have a link to the supposed lies?I'm not going to buy some bullshit book to find out

lets zoom a little close on OP

the jew cries out in pain even as he strikes you.

Obongo's scandal free

it's funny because Obama literally said "if you can like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" - 100% false

"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" - 100% false

"no boots on the ground in Syria" - 100% false

>you can keep your plan
>x9999

oh yeah and that whole bit about ending all the wars and not letting the banks get bigger, the banks of course got bigger than ever and the wars lasted throughout his ENTIRE presidency

and of course Gitmo wasn't closed

OMG the lying kike media that bent over backwards to protect king nigger is telling me that same kang barely told a lie?

⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⣀⣄⡀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢸⣿⣿⣷⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠘⠿⠿⠋⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠈⠉⠁
⣿⣷⣄⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⣿⣿⣿⠈⠙⠻⠗
⣰⣿⣿⣿⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠉⠉⠉

Get the fuck out of America if you dont like it here , theres plenty of nigger rulers still in Africa go live there for a while

Uh. That's because bullshitting is fine. Overselling is the least of our worries. It's not ideological lies. That's what we care about. I support Trump the person because he has the best instincts.

They fact checked his bleaching comment with regards to Hillary's illegal server.

This is snopes level abstract interpretation.

Obama exceeds Trump twenty fold if he count his constant silence and media blackout.

OH yeah and this little bit about obongo.

He dished out more jail time to journalists than every previous president COMBINED.

>muh most transparent administration ever

The arrogant nigger even kicked out all the big media photographers so he could perfectly sculpt his image with private photographers.

The younger gens voted for Hillary. The older gen actually fucked up.

Well considering Obama lied about his entire identity before he was ever in office, I’m gonna call bullshit

HELLO IM A LIBETAL AND I DONT UNDERSTAND SELECTION BIAS PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

D-Drumph is evil n-nazi dictator! Hurr Durr impreach!!

kek
KEK