Serbs,guilty or not?

Why the fuck does Sup Forums supports the serbs during the bosnian war?These guys literally rape thousands of woman and kills innocents because they're muslims. Hitler would be ashamed of you guys if he's still alive.My dad himself saw the atrocities that the serbs did.

Go ahead,redpill me on the serbs.Give me a valid reason why they're the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_White
serbiasos.blogspot.my/2012/06/warning-very-graphic-content-real.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2504738/balkan-battlegrounds-vol-1.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2504740/balkan-battlegrounds-vol-2.pdf
loc.gov/resource/g6841sm.gct00210/?st=gallery
amazon.com/Balkan-Battlegrounds-Military-Yugoslav-1990-1995/dp/0160664721
csef.ru/media/articles/4418/4418.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam is not the religion of peace

They fought against Croats, Bosnians, Albanians,
"Macedonians" , Americans , NATO.
How you expect them to win if they were not doing "bad" things? Sometimes, in war bad things have to happen like Srbenitska , you kill the offspring and manpower of the enemy so they cant fight in another battle . War is war . War is madness . Also, Serbians are good people . Serbians , the only thing they fought against it was American/British interests . It happens that Bosnian, Croatian, Albanian had the same interest like US/UK .
US/UK can control Alb/Hvatski/Bosnian goverment because they "helped" them in this war .
>Humans
>Muslims
choose one .

Serbs fought Washington payed evil to dismantle Yugoslavia, thats why

Serbs kill muslim bosnian subhumans. Deus Vult goatfucker and get fucking removed. If not serbs maybe croats are better at least croats and serbs aren't muslim.

>not doing bad things
Well it's true,people will die in war no matter if you're a soldier or not.but what about rape?These guys literally went soviet style rampage by raping literally any women that they saw.

>kill offspring and manpower of the enemy so they cant fight in another battle.
>kills offspring
>offspring

Guilty of being awesome.

This

You cant use common sense when on one side there are dirty sand worshiping shitheads. I hope Serbs eradicate all those turkish rape babies

>muslim bosnian subhumans

let's not forget that muslim bosnian fought communism back in ww2 (pic related) while serbs were busy sucking commies dick.

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

Even if Serbs are wrong, they are our brothers in faith and main allies on the balkans. So i see no reason why we shouldn't support them.
Also, they have awesome music.

Assmad muslims lmao

Kys gook

>hot

Daily reminder: we the peaceful westernes btfo Lybia and now cry becouse teh refugees you weednigger

>Hitler would be ashamed of you guys if he's still alive.
Fuck off Mudslime. Hitler didn't outright target the Mudslimes, because the Mudslimes weren't an outright threat to the Western World at the time.

What?
Ever herd of the chetniks?
Thier only goal was to fuck over the commies and most serb joined their ranks
It was the croat and muslim defectors that joined the partisans on the start
"The best star is made of a muslim fez"

François you are just pisses that your country is going to shit because of them. I never said that we were more civilised than them just that they never belonged there

ww2 here was alot more complicated than that. Everybody fought against everybody, half of Croats were partisans, half in Domobrani and Ustaše, serbs had so many četnik factions that they fought more beetwen zhemselves than against germans or partisans etc. There were even couple of battles where partisans fought soviets because soviets decided to "liberate" parts of yugoslavia that were already controlled by partisans. Ofc, partisans weren't feeling delighted with people from central asia raping around so they fought.

True, they should stay in their countries and i'm sure that a lot of them would like to have a future in their countries, the iraqis, afghanis, syrians, lybia ect

>serbs joined chetniks fights commies
>serbs supports commies
>muslim bosnians fights commies
>muslim bosnians joins commies partisan

can we please focus on the topic right now which is the serbs's role in bosnian war.

Btw thanks for the info.Never knew that some serbs joined chetniks while some bosnian muslims joined the partisan.Reminds me of enver hoxha.Things is more complicated than i thought they were.

>poor lil muhamed
God what a cuck

>t. braindead

having pity on muhammed is better than letting muhammad rapes your own people.

and also some chetniks fought with the ustashe kek

i mean, together against partisans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_White

It was brother vs brother then and were i live bealive me the fucks did so preety terrible things the last time

They once took a karate teacher and five more students who were suposed to represent yugoslavia on some big shot competition and cut them to death with hacksaws run off and hid in their village

Later we send guys to find them and got in a fight,around that time was when the sarajevo serbs stared being run off from their heighborhoods
So in retaliation we cleaned every muslim village around my city (banished those fucks) found a " rape" cootage in one of those villages too

exactly, everybody against everybody. Shit went down real bad. No wonder WW2 is such a big issue here today.

>Give me a valid reason why they're the good guys
>These guys literally rape thousands of woman and kills innocents because they're muslims

Isn't that reason enough?

I'm just kidding Mohammed ha ha ha or am I?

HAMEED IT'S TIME FOR A SLAUGHTER I FOUND A KAFEER

Because while Bill Clinton was getting his dick sucked by Monica the Serbs were fighting a war. We shouldn't have supported Anti-Western Pro-Arabic Muslims and actual fascists.

Hey guys, I'm just curious, but what do you think, is some sort of alliance or even union is possible between ex-Yugoslavian countries?

But seriously, don't you find a bit of a hypocrisy in whining about dead Muslims in Palestine, Burma, and the FRY when you guys are like all about Holocausting all the Jews whenever you finally get the chance?

Like there was some Muslims protesting in my town a while back that Israel is "killing children" and I couldn't help but laugh - when have Muslims EVER had an issue with killing children?

I believe you. Racial tension is quite a common thing in yugoslavia. Muslim hates serbs,serbs hates croats.

maybe when old people die off, until that it's not possible since it's in the interest of our political elite to fuel hatred between both sides

>both sides
*all sides i mean

What's wrong about stomping out roaches? They spread like crazy and they will leech off your food storage if you don't get rid of them early enough.

>Racial tension
>Inplying we arent all slavs with different religions

>implying that jews deserves to live.
this is Sup Forums.everyone hates jews.
>you guys are all like holocausting jews
killing people is haraam in islam no matter what race or religion they believes in. Prophet Muhammad himself married a jew and once provides food to a blind jew although the jew keeps insulting Prophet Muhammad.I admit,'modern' muslims are wayyy to barbaric compared to muslims during the ancient times.Blame the wahhabists for letting extremists idea spreads among muslims communities.

we're south slavs though, which isn't the same with the rest of the slavs besides common language roots
but yeah we even speak the same language here in majority of ex-yugoslavia, that's why there's so much room for hate

>Give me a valid reason why they're the good guys.
it so happens they are

>this is Sup Forums.everyone hates jews.

Everyone hates Jews off of Sup Forums too but I'm just saying:

You guys come off as hypocrites: promising genocide with one side of your mouth and crying about atrocities and injustice with the other.

Which is it? Is killing innocent people bad? or is it only bad when it happens to you?

Bring back Byzantium

Funny thread, I remember a great number of shit done by the jihadists in bosnia, but everyone seems to have forgotten that part.
Oh, and the benevolent croats that the west sided with did all the same shit, it was all justified, and the civie casualties caused by serbs are always overblown for propaganda purposes

There is no such thing as "good" or "bad",there is just power.And the Serbs lost making them the "bad" guys.
As for Sup Forums. this board is literally /r9k/ that blames their problems on other races,instead on the other gender,and it just so happens that Serbs where killing something that Sup Forums does not like.

guilty of being awesome. kebab removal is always good

>killing innocent people bad? or is it only bad when it happens to you?

killing innocent people is bad. 'nuff said.

>promising genocide with one side of your mouth and crying about atrocities and injustice with the other.
welp,muslims nowadays no longer follow true teaching of Islam.I still feel ashamed whenever i see news about european women got raped by a bunch of 'muslims' immigrant.Most muslims don't even know about crimes that we did to europeans/our own people.We (especially Arab) always blame jews for everything.

bosniaks gave them no choice.

they could either live by bosniak rules, enjoy muslim fundamentalism like western europe, or kill them.

they've killed them, and it was most reasonable choice to be honest

the times are nigh user

Muslims aren't human.

Yeah i can agree with you on that from a theological stand islam is ok,fine
But its the political and social that is pure acid

>we're south slavs though, which isn't the same with the rest of the slavs besides common language roots
Many of us are mixed with the original Slavs who came down to the Balkans and the indigenous Balkan people. We share ancestry and history with north Slavs, especially those of us who belong to the R1a haplogroup

I understand and support the killing of Bosnian Muslims bc Islam sucks.

But why do Serbia and Croatia fight? They are all good white christians I want them to get along.

I'm not gonna say it wasn't a bad thing, but just look up Srebrinica on google maps. It's European land in the strongest possible way. Pine trees surrounding the town and everything. Muslims and non-whites have no place there.

yeah, we share something with them to some extent, but that's still not much. we definitely aren't the same though

>But why do Serbia and Croatia fight? They are all good white christians I want them to get along.
short answer: because of (((them)))
the people who were in power starting from the austro-hungarian empire never wanted to see serbocroat coalition since it was against their interests thinking they would become enough strong for a threat. so they installed jews into governments of the lands where they lived and made disbalance in the ruling rights between serbs and croats to create even more tensions. needless to say, our relations started to go downhill from that...

And yet muslim nowadays are just controlled opposition by commies, big deal no one cares about some muslim achievements in WW2 they are just right wing enough to know that commies are bad not because of their religion.

Our goverments and media fight the average serb/croat normi dosent shit my gym buddies are mostly croat

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

>blames their problems on other races.
this is what bosnian muslim did to serbs people (very graphic,be careful).

serbiasos.blogspot.my/2012/06/warning-very-graphic-content-real.html

Both sides are very violent like soviet apes in ww2 . I guess i'm being too biased towards the muslims. But my dad did told me that he met a rape victim who was totally traumatized by what the serbs did to her. She got V.D from all the rapes and her hip bone was broken.Too bad i never asks him more of what he saw in bosnia because i was just a dumb teenager who doesn't give a shit about his stories.

Differences in religion and ethnicity lines made them fight each other while being exploited by (((third parties))).

You said so yourself they kill muzzies because they are muzzies, they are not simply the good guys but they are fucking HEROES!

Sup Forums is half redpill - half horse shit. As a normie you get educated on the hidden zionist agenda but it's all mixed up with the autistic screeching of serbs, topics about hitler being alive, kennedy was killed by jews and other gems.

>innocents
>muslims
wybierz jedno

>here is my source
>a rape sob story from a blog who i believe all is truth
Please soyboy people kill and rape each other all the time, it is just my religion is better than you shit that causes them to kill each other. In this case muslim bosnians got rekt by serbs and have to cry to NATO because muh fee fees are hurt.

old pasta

>((third parties))
i wonder who

Bait and gay

killing innocent muslims are good
And please stop being ashamed with your religion. Just be a murtad faggot already and be a non muslim for fucks sakes. Also those european women deserve that rapes anyway because they welcome muslim invaders willingly into their country knowing that muslims are barbaric. Bunch of empathetic fools.

>here is my source
what's wrong with it?Those are pics of muzzis killing serbs. Your point?
>a rape sob story
welp it did happened.Typical commies,always denying rape crimes.

>There were even couple of battles where partisans fought soviets
Care to name such battle?

>(((muh parentheses)))
>already signifies it is kikeified
I can smell your newfaggotry a mile away faggot.

>believing the authority bias that your dad feeds you
Please the rape sob story is fake and gay just to glorify his war story to you gullible faggot
I don't believe a shit that comes from your mouth prove that your dad is a war vet muslim.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_White
Ah. the 4th offensive

Just to inform people the Yugoslav historiography lists 7 great offensives that were important to their army.

This is the best you can get on Yugo wars.

It's about $500 on Amazon. Get it here for free:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2504738/balkan-battlegrounds-vol-1.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2504740/balkan-battlegrounds-vol-2.pdf

maps: loc.gov/resource/g6841sm.gct00210/?st=gallery

About 1000 pages of 2 CIA niggers who followed the conflict from the beginning. Surprisingly, it's unbiased.
Maybe everyone should archive those 2 pdf's for future reference.

I'm not going to post this again.

forgot Amazon link
amazon.com/Balkan-Battlegrounds-Military-Yugoslav-1990-1995/dp/0160664721

Islam needs to be driven out from our lands. Fuck every single one of them.

not putting the Serb roundels on top

It would be nice if a serb would greentext why serbs were right in what they did, and a non-serb greentexted why serbs were wrong in what they did.

all these shitty one-liner replies get the discussion nowhere.

so what was the conclusion at the end of their analysis? can you tl;dr or it's too complicated for it?

For the Croat-Bosniak war the best one is this:

Shrader, Charles R. The Muslim-Croat civil war in Central Bosnia : a military history,. 1992–1994

csef.ru/media/articles/4418/4418.pdf

This

documents are searchable
they just described the facts that happened.
for example, there is a large portion of text regarding ethnic cleansing committed by the HVO faction in Bosnia. Mudslimes also, serbs too. Pretty good read.

Was looking for this for a long time. Thank you user.

>assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2504738/balkan-battlegrounds-vol-1.pdf
>refering to the Croatian Spring as Maspok

I see where this is going

I don't see anything wrong with that...

good
so what's your conclusion after reading it then? who was more wrong, who less?

Is that a fucking turntable on the tank? lmao

>Shrader, Charles R. The Muslim-Croat civil war in Central Bosnia : a military history,. 1992–1994

Just to inform people about Shrader. The guy was first hired by the ICTY to investigate the muslim-croatian war. The guy is a war analisyst.

After going through all facts he concluded that the war was started by Muslims, and was on the line as Slobodan Praljak. The ICTY did not appreciate his conclusions as it was "croatian biased". So after being dissmissed by the ICTY he wrote this book.

>>refering to the Croatian Spring as Maspok
but it literally was named like that, where's the problem?

But Albanians and South Slavs are two different races. Pic related.

Didn't read lol (yet). I just think it's a good document. I will start reading tomorrow.

Never going to happen, Croatia and Slovenia are richer than all other Yugo states, which means we would get nothing from coming back together.

Finally, geopolitics wise, Serbia will always look towards Russia, while Croatia and Slovenia will always look towards Germanic countries, Vatican and America.

Well, usually you can determine on such minor detail on which side some one is going for. Maspok is the serbo-communists term for 1971 student protests, and people who use it are usually negative about it. Than again I might be wrong.

i've been waiting for that since i posted this thread.But still,some anons gave some good points and good stuff.

turned out muzzies is not innocent after all

Maspok/Croatian Spring is a good lacmus who is a Yugo in Croatia and who not. The same you will notice when somebody use branitelji/ratni veterani

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

that is autism

i still don't see a problem with either of the terms, since none of them has any negative connotation to it

And a happy remove to you too

>kills innocents because they're muslims
Nothing muslim is innocent any more than a plague rat is innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E

nah, get lost KYS