Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Pukin's got it going on, but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

mgrp.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/10/19/185544
discord.gg/FNqBd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Deluge

Plat-fag's translation is fucking trash.

>cheating on Sonia
Worst General.

Fantastic pic, thank you drawfag.

Why is Wedin such a slut?

Scared Uluru is cute!

mgrp.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/10/19/185544

Lady Proud. A salary-MG worked in the Foreign Affairs Department. She's one of the rare few in the FAD who wasn't from Maou School. Dissatisfying with Maou School's influence, Proud was a vampire burning hot with the passion to overtake Maou Pam's position in the FAD.

Her ability "can turn her own blood into any kind of liquid" is a magic that allowed her to make anything from explosives to alcohol that can make MGs drunk. To utilize this magic, she regularly drained her own blood and stored them in small bottles. In Maou School's Hell Survival Game, she had a big success cutting down all other MGs by throwing the bottles with perfect precision.

Apparently she used to get Maou Pam drunk with the alcohol made from her blood. And when Proud is drunk, she likes to speak big words and has a very selective memory. What a cute bad girl.

Her vampire costume is cute. Garlic horns. Bat decorations. A huge mantle shaped like bat wings, but she can't actually fly. Her eyes shining in the dark is what I really want to see once. She also has fangs.

That amusing atmosphere when she held her head high against Clamberry. It made me think Proud is so cool outside but silly inside. Loser MG like her is cute.

Proud-san is very keen on her immediate subordinate Umbrain. I'm not exactly sure what to think about this love, but compared to Quake, her expression of love is considerably much more touchy. There were a lot of various body touches.

I don't mean to accuse her of being a lolicon. But Umbrain is a really loli-looking MG, so I couldn't help but have some doubt.

She showed great coordination with Umbrain. The duo truly showed the power that had let them thrive in the harsh environment of the FAD that were dominated by Maou School people. However, when the Shufflin robbed Umbrain from her, Proud was greatly disturbed and lost her mind.

Why goes that far for Umbrain...? Looking at the depiction, I thought that they went a bit too beyond the relationship between a boss and a subordinate. Seeing how disturbed Proud was, it seems they have a really heavy bond.

One thing for sure, Lady Proud has an extreme case of favouritism.

Proud was shaken, exploding with anger, completely lacking the calmness of her veteran self. She beat up all enemies at once before being killed, and went out with a literal bang by transforming her blood into explosive liquid to explode the demon. It was fierce...

It was stated that she's of the same age with Maou Pam. If only her body remained, we might have had information on how old their human body were.

Anyway, I was confused by her performance in JOKERS, since it was rather disappointing for a veteran. So I'm glad that everything was explained well in Hell Survival book.

"Magical Girl is all about the mind." Lady Proud whispered this phrase as she specialized in the terrific tactic of converting her blood into narcortics, slowing down the brain and body of her opponents. She's a wonderful devil. If only she were able to fight in JOKERS like this.

Her fighting style is fierce to the extreme. The only reason why she could maintain such boldness was thanks to Umbrain's quick and precise follow-up. Stealing Umbrain away was lethal. Proud-Umbrain must come in pair.

Favourite illustration. It's the one where Proud was stroking Umbrain's cheek with the back of her hand. It heals my heart. Umbrain inflating her cheeks up was too cute. That interaction just came out of nowhere even though Proud was thinking about politics.

Favourite line. "Magical Girl is all about the mind! That's what a Magical Girl is! Yep!" This is something that both her and Maou Pam agreed on.

Proud was pleased that Maou was killed, but it seemed like they had been close friends as well. The relationship between them felt good, and they act very natural around each other.

/

>It made me think Proud is so cool outside but silly inside. Loser MG like her is cute.

So she's basically just another Flamey.

What a dork

My C91 memorial book just arrived, will scan some of the more interesting pictures.

Keep in mind that I'm a retard who can't into scanning.

>timefordoggystyle.png

>I couldn't help but have some doubt.
There was doubt?

Thank you user, this is the picture that everyone had been waiting for.

Git dat stoopid dog awei frum Kranberi.

When will this artist draw Melly x Clam pic?

Just got back from Nemurinland, not to restart any arguments, but for the most part v2 was about 90 percent accurate, besides someone being an autist about exclamation points?

I was surprised by how popular these two are among cosplayers. At least from twitter impression.

Sonia looks awfully short in that image.

KInda, yeah. I figure she was just kneeling or hunched over while humping Pukin's hand.

Are they that popular? I had heard that the angels were really popular too for cosplayers

wew

one day, for sure

Why is CQ Angel Hammer so best

The problem is the fuckwad translating has a history of MAKING THINGS UP. He avatarfags as Pfle doesn't he? How do we know there's no bias towards certain characters? He probably chooses to represent Pfle much differently than some of the characters he doesn't like as much.

>Why is CQ Angel Hammer so slutty
FTFY

>yfw seems like a random picture but it's actually the 3 most lethal unmarkeds and some of the most powerful MGs in the series

someone in the last thread compared the raw with the v2 and said it was accurate right?

Monnspeaker here. I can assure you that no character got a special treatment. They got axed equally.

I'm the random checker user. Based on what I saw so far, there is a sentence match for every TL sentence. I checked the TL doc, then I skim through my book, and see if I can find the keyword of that sentence. Turns out, I can. How people take it is up to them.

A lot of the arguments of that V2. Note, V2, not V1, that I see were mostly things like exclamation marks not being where they should and discussions on whether a character's voice tone is different.

I have also posted my own translation of a random page which I just randomly rolled dice to get and compared it with the TL-kun version.

Here's what I'm going to do, so anons can have a fair discussion, and people can check for themselves if they're worried.

Whenever a V2 translation comes out, I will randomly roll dice, OR, if you would all prefer, give me a number for more impartiality, to get

1. A page number
2. A sentence block

Then check it. I don't want to cherry pick things because I want to be as impartial as I can.

That's why I was also worried about TLing it myself, as that means we're just comparing two English TLs instead of what people wanted, the Raw text, vs. the TL.

I post the Raw text in the thread, plus the TL's text, then people can do what they want with the raw. They can discuss, non-moon speakers could analyze each part of the text in something like google translate, and form their own opinions on it.

Now, despite me saying that it is so far accurate, I don't want to take any sides in these arguments. I was stating my own thoughts on it, and posting it so everyone else can discuss about it.

Honestly, I don't mind the discussions and arguments. What I DO mind is when it turns into a shit slinging fest where both sides would go "Dick sucking faggot cocksucker, shut your mouth!"

I believe the guy said that the v2 was accurate besides that one guy being an autist about exclamation points

yeah I agree, no one wants that shit in here. Thanks for all your work user, its better to have someone neutral providing facts and its good to know that the V2 is accurate for the most part

Hey, I'm the user who dumped a ton of fanart a few threads ago, anyone want a particular dumped, I found fanart for almost every character in the series

PE
CHI
KA

PEchika coming up, there was a ton for her, good taste

MA
RI
KA

But I'll post whatever pechika I have

There were two guys complaining about exclamation marks. I know because I'm on of them.

It changed the character's personality. Don't do that. However, I can't force anyone from not rewriting the text. I've come to accept the fact that this fandom is pathetic and can't accept criticisms. Your reaction whenever someone points out something is denial and excuses, instead of a simple "oh yeah, let me fix/let tell him."

You treat people like enemies, instead of focusing on making things fun and perfect. That horrible attitude will kill this already small group in no time.

And that's all for me .

fair enough, I just don't see it as as big of a deal as you do, but its fair for every person to differ on that, if you think its an issue that requires fixing, bring it up with TL-kun and he can fix it.

Captain Grace

What would Pukin do to Pechika?

Not the dumper, but I have like, one picture of Grace I like.

I really wish we got to see her on the high seas.

What a shame. I wish Grace had made FT her peg girl.

I love Pechika's design and her personality isn't bad either, but for some reasons I can't really care for her. I didn't even feel pity when she died. What's wrong with me?

This one should probably come before it

who was your favorite Restart?

You didn't eat her food. Once you did you would be weeping for her.

Do you have much for the rest of Team Clantail?

last one for Pechika

>angel
>ハムエル is literally Hamueru
It's Hamuel not Hammer, come on.

Here is something fun to think about, what position in LOM or role in the story would dead girls have if they survived?

Pfle, Laz II, Clantail, Daisy, Nokko, NyanNyan.

thanks anons, i love you all

Even if Ruler had survived, she was probably would have just as hard of a time working in LoM as she did as Sanae, poor thing

>Rionetta
Yes!

I figure if the TL passes a good number of random checking that people can get a better vision.

That being said, here's SWRP

>A Magical Girl named Top Speed was killed in the event, and her close friend, Ripple, couldn’t seem to contain her anger. In her revenge, she called out the killer, Swim Swim, into a duel.
She managed to kill her, though at great injury cost to herself.
>Although it was quite a bloody affair, for Snow White herself, she came out only as a victim.
>Attacked by Ruler’s group, attacked by Magicaloid 44, the endless cycle of people targeting her and others rescuing her continued.
>And that’s why, considering all this…
>...The Snow White that I talked to on the phone wasn’t the same Snow White that I’m reading about in that test.

>友人であるトップスピードを殺されたリップルの怒りは収まらず。スイムスイムに戦いを挑みこれを殺害。でも本人は重症を覆う。
>大変に血生臭い出来事ばかりだ、問題となるスノーホワイトの名前は被害者としてしかでてこない。
>ルーラ一味に襲われた、マジかロイド44に襲われた、たまに襲われそうになったが助かった。
>こんなのばかりだ、やはり…
>…私が電話やメールで話した魔法少女と同じ一人物とは思えない

So far, another match in sentences.

The differences I see were fairly minor.

"...The Snow White that I talked to on the phone wasn’t the same Snow White that I’m reading about in that test."

vs.

"The Magical Girl I called and texted is not the same Magical Girl that I had thought (while reading the file)"

Again, make that as you will. These are the facts. Give me a number, a page, anything. I'll be happy to random check again.

thats all of the Rionetta I found, she isn't that popular

Yeah I've been saying it's Hamuel, but it fell to deaf ears.

I tried to tell people it's "general" and not "shogun" Pukin too.

Maybe I shouldn't bother telling people what I found. It always met with backlashes instead of gratefulness.

Lazuline II would help Bluebell in giving Deluge closure and would allow for a Lazuline vs Lazuline fight if Lazuline II chose to ally with Poofle instead of her master.

>instead of a simple "oh yeah, let me fix/let tell him."

I see discord links being posted all the time, and he seems like he genuinely accepts criticism and fixes if people suggest things to him.

I'm not a moonspeaker but I'd thought other moonspeakers would reach out as well, since in my opinion he seems to be willing to accept criticism and assistance

dumping Miyokata next, then I'll finish up for awhile with Clantail

Clantail is last up

I manually change it for myself at least, hammer is completely retarded.

Clamberry and Lonetta were wrong too by the way.

>I tried to tell people it's "general" and not "shogun" Pukin too.
That makes sense since Pukin isn't japanese born.

Apparently people never come to him to help though.

discord.gg/FNqBd

Anyway, I don't have much Rionetta either.

>Lazuline II would help Bluebell in giving Deluge closure
3some with both lazulines sounds great.

Harakiri! Subarashi! Itadakimasu!

Thanks for these, user

You think Lapis 2 could teleport between locations to make a one girl orgy?

A octopus magical girl? It seems that Pukin has found a new ingredient for her dishes.

Not everyone has discord, nor bothered installing it just to talk about mgrp. Many use Sup Forums exactly because it's easy to post stuff in a quick fashion.

It's fine if you don't want to relay information to TL-kun. The least you could do is don't go on the defensiveness and dismiss what people brought up. Sometime people just want to let anons here know there's a problem, or interesting things they find.

Meant for this

Please do not eat the Clantail

last one for now

But DEER PUSSY.

Clamberry is correct though. クラムベリー. There are also a clam pattern decorating the official fanbook's interview section,

Rionetta is Rionetta, yeah.

Another is Bluebell Candy. The plant is spelled bluebell, not blue bell.

Have you posted the original text for examples? I'd like to see it for myself, in the translation there is a mention that Pukin goes by several titles. If what you say is true then they would probably be using katakana for general instead of the kanji. At least that's how I imagine it.

Post taste.