>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs Dir Brown "To Walk In Safety" Mine removal report 12/13/17
youtu.be/kvxGRq9uB4w
>USDA Boots To Business PSA 12/13/17
youtu.be/vzTPl-EzT7s
>DHS Sec Nielsen presser on sanctuary cities 12/12/17
youtu.be/6xavv9e1bSg
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Childrens Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk
fcc.gov/general/live
c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3
c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-13/tentative-tax-deal-scraps-hit-on-tuition-for-graduate-students
youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

ANYONE GOT A NET NEUTRALITY STREAM? i NEED TO SEE IT DIE BEFORE MY EYES

friendly last reminder
net neutrality is at game
would you sell your right to shitpost freely for a dollar?
thats what its at game here
people want to censor what say for money
no money no spech for you
no more Sup Forums only kikebook
no more shitpposting only hate specch
no more piratebay just throttling
no more rare pepes just emoji™ for a small fee
take your ass from this cancer containment board and shitpost , shitpost like there is no tomorrow , because it may not be a tomorrow for pepe .

GET THE FUCK OUT THIS CANCER CONTAINMENT BOARD
STOP CIRCLEJERKING YOU IDIOTS
TAKE THIS TO NORMIELAND , KIKEBOOK , THAWTER, JEWTUBE TAKE THE FIGH TO WERE IT MATTERS , OUT THIS CONTAIMENT BOX

go to c-span
>rEE

Ajit Pai confirmed on the spectrum and /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&feature=youtu.be

NN dies today. Hahahahahaha

LOL republishits BTFO

your days of harassing women are over, conservatards

your ID is reddit right now lmao

>trumpfags think it's illegal to volunteer for a candidate if you're not from the same state
lol

Your FCC takeover and ability to censor the internet is dead.

He looks creepy enough to be a rapist. Just saying.

i like the organic popcorn, nice jab at the snowflakes
well the whole thing is a giant jab but..

my mom would do ANYTHING to keep her eldest son happy. tendies daily COMPED

>You can still ruin memes
He really is addressing Reddit.

And another one bites the dust...

Blue wave 2018.

Thread theme

youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk

Man i'll have a great sleep after that

fcc.gov/general/live

wait, is soylent made out of soyboys? it's all so obvious

Reminder to stay hydrated.

Serious now when the hell does Trump stop fucking around and start fixing shit?

c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3

Here is the stream fellow Americans. Pajeet looks happy

> This video was made directly at Plebbit
/ourpoo/ indeed

STEADY ON LADS, /SIPP/ THAT WATER! THE SALT WILL BE COMING SOON!

WE ARE LIVE
c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-13/tentative-tax-deal-scraps-hit-on-tuition-for-graduate-students

>Tentative Tax Deal Scraps Hit on Tuition for Graduate Students

>A provision to treat graduate school tuition waivers as taxable income won’t be in the final House-Senate tax package, according to Republican Senator Steve Daines of Montana and one other person briefed on a tentative deal reached Wednesday.

>The measure, which was included in the House bill that passed last month, sparked an outcry among graduate students and universities who said it could hammer students financially. The Senate version of the tax bill passed on Dec. 2 didn’t include the graduate tuition waiver proposal.

>“Folks who are in grad school will feel pretty good about the final result,” said GOP Senator Mike Rounds of South Dakota.

FYI. As much as I want to see Gender Studies PhDs get BTFO, I think this is a good thing.

I love it when they warn protestors ahead of a meeting. That's how you know you're about to get protestors.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how BTFO are the data scams?

must log in to watch cspan wtf is this shit

>Trump will go full fash in his first term
The crippling autism here is too much at times

>/SIPP/

>YOUR JOB AS A PAID SHILL DIES TOO

YOU ARE BEING REPLACE BY A MACHINE WHO WILL THROTTLE ACCES TO SITES LIKE THIS ERGO MAKING PAID SHILLS OBSOLETE .

>You can still drive memes right into the ground
HOLY SHIT OUR FUCKING GUY

>youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU
Another stream here.

IG revealed new details about how it discovered the anti-Trump text messages that led to removal of Strozok.

>July. 20.
- IG obtained the text messages from the FBI.
- After reviewing those exchanges, IG expanded the investigation to include all of the text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page from Nov. 30, 2016 to July 28, 2017.

>A week later
- Horowitz met with Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to inform them of the politically-charged texts.
- Strzok was “immediately” removed from the investigation after Mueller was told of the texts.

>Aug. 16.
- Strzok’s departure from Mueller’s team was reported by ABC News.
- The network reported that Strzok had been placed in a job in the FBI’s HR department.

>Dec. 2.
- The levy finally broke on Dec. 2, when The Washington Post and New York Times simultaneously reported the existence of the text messages.
- The reason for Strzok’s demotion remained a secret for four months as the Justice Department and Mueller’s office declined media and congressional requests for an explanation.

>Dec. 12.
- A sample of the texts were released Tuesday night ahead of Rosenstein’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Rosenstein, who oversees the Mueller probe, was grilled about the Strzok texts.
- He repeatedly referred to the inspector general’s investigation, which is expected to end in the spring.
- A report will be released to the public after the investigation ends.

Horowitz, writing to Sen. Grassley & Johnson, said that IG office obtained the Strzok texts after asking the FBI to produce communications from bureau-issued phones for a select group of employees who worked on the Clinton email probe.
>“After finding a number of politically-oriented text messages between Page and Strzok, the OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation,”

Fuck off, dickless, you can't even tell me why this is infeasible. Subhuman fuckin' kike.

It's Rubio!

He's trying but a lot of the problems originate from the senate.
I will admit that I hope he does out of frustration.

he's got the same creeper looks as....

DOUG JONES

Constitution and the Bill of Rights

Based Spencer Pede, Yeah!! XD

imagine explaining this video to the founders

hahaha holy shit

Boooooring

It might be too soon to tell, but it seems like the Gillibrand hit-job went away after the election. I suspect that the only reason they pushed that when they did was to tarnish Moore by assocation. Now that that's done, they don't want a bunch of women crying about being kissed or touched when more Hollywood stars are about to be outed as much worse.

I do not give a shit about either and neither do our enemies.

>the Jew is truly sublime
I see what you did there rabbi. Don't you have a train to catch?

His line delivery is pretty funny.

>Open link
>A niggress from FCC is speaking
this one will be long.

I wish someone would punch Spencer in the head so hard he dies; fuck you; he's a CIA-connected theater major who exists to sabotage us.

Normies bit the psyop pill pretty hard on this one

>KRRSSSTTT

These threads are so comfy
>This time, yesterday

whats with all the nogs in FCC

good morning everyone. merry christmas!
>if tay is around, let me know what you think

wtf I hate spencey pede now, who will be my new fashy idol now?!

>an Indian guy in charge of invisible communications and the jokes that now run the world through it
George, I....

Ayyy!

>Strzok.
- then served as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official
- conducted many of the biggest interviews in the investigation, including with Clinton and her top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

>Strzok & Page TXT-messages
- between Strzok and Page.
- Page was his mistress and an FBI lawyer.
- discovered as part of the IG's investigation into FBI'S HANDLING OF THE CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION.
- Democrats pushed for the investigation. Many Clinton supporters blamed then-FBI Director Comey’s actions during that investigation for Clinton’s election loss.
>“This is highly encouraging and to be expected given Director Comey’s drastic deviation from Justice Department protocol,” Clinton campaign comms-dir Fallon said back in Jan. “A probe of this sort, however long it takes to conduct, is utterly necessary in order to take the first step to restore the FBI’s reputation as a non-partisan institution"
- texts show an anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias.
- comments ranged from snide remarks about comments Trump made during the campaign to exchanges that could be interpreted as being more nefarious.

-OCT 20, 2016 TXT.
>Strzok called Trump a “f*cking idiot.”

-EARLY MARCH, 2016 TXT.
>He said that he was likely to vote for Clinton.

-AUG 15, 2016 TXT.
>“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.
- Andy is believed to be Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.
- This was sent just after he was handpicked to supervise the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

>tfw cucks can't enjoy their stolen election because we already BTFOing muh NN
>all the obnoxious leddit campaigning for nothing

This is painfully boring, even for C-SPAN3

>He repeatedly referred to the inspector general’s investigation, which is expected to end in the spring.
We have to wait until AT LEAST the Spring to get rid of Rosenstein

noticing a pattern here...

I like how cunty he is, i can taste reddit salt surrounding him. its like he knows the irony here

>being this assravaged over a special election

>I want the military of my country to kill me
Thanks for clarifying.

>OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation,”

oh baby

Justice Department and FBI plan to soon make Strzok available for an interview with the House Intelligence Committee.

Horowitz’s letter leaves a few questions unanswered. For one, it is not clear whether Strzok sent politically-charged texts with anyone else. It is also not clear whether the messages contained in the second requested batch of Strzok texts contain any controversial remarks.

>wangtang liu

(((Mike))) of course

That's why I enjoyed yesterday, they can't even win right

I know we don't like NN because obama and soros want it but why do (((they))) want it? I haven't figured that out.

Makes her look like a little boy

Yesterday was bad. I think it was even worse than when Trump lost the Iowa caucus.

This one is for you reddit

So wait, whats going to happen once NN gets repealed? Is my computer going to explode or something?

will anyone thing of how they will afford tendies? the tendies market isn't static, there could be a earthquake in kentucky at any time.

NIKKI GONNA CALL OUT IRAN

It gives the government more power. Also twitter will censor right wing people more.

They thought it was the Fried Chicken Commission when they submitted their applications.

Fuckin' paint-eaters. lol.

Nothing will change in the immediate future and the Democrats will put the rules in law when they take over in 2019

damn this asian guy is old as fuck

What the fuck is this FCC stream

what a disgusting language

I thought muzzies liked little boys?

>>[SPEAKING FOREIGN LANGUAGE]

by the way are you the the polishbro who was raised in the US but moved back to poland?

Let's hope
Uncle Ted we will finish what you started

Good. We can finally weed out muslim sympathizers out of /ptg/ and Sup Forums

Leddit is so fucking assblasted this dude is hilarious

>le 56% language