Hey white boy

Hey white boy.

I said....hey white boy. Why are you scared of my dark skin?

but i love that dark skin

> literal african.

kek.

Because all of you look angry and I had nothing to do with it.

what is this?

What the fuck am i looking at?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

are these two people?

No, it's the fact you aren't human.
If it was just skin how the hell can I tell when i'm talking to a nigger on the phone?

127. MEDIA TAKE OUT 12/13
MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of some EXPLOSIVE ACCUSATIONS that are being made – against one of the TOP hip-hop executives of the ’80s and ’90s. A former rapper is making CRAZY allegations against the legendary mogul – claiming that when the exec ran one of the BIGGEST LABELS IN THE WORLD – he routinely forced male rappers to "s**k him." The former rapper is talking to at least ONE MAJOR weekly gossip mag – and he’s naming names. There are BIG NAME lawyers involved and threats of lawsuits – so we’re not naming ANY names. According to the former rapper, the executive "abused" some of the biggest names in hip hop. The insider explained, "You had to have [or*l s*x] with him if you wanted a record deal, and he signed some of the biggest names in hip hop." The rapper suggests that the mogul – who he claims is "bisexual" – enjoyed making young rappers do that. "He made us all do it, and it gave him a sense of power over us. Not just while we were doing it, but for our entire careers." This blockbuster report – we’re told – will be the BIGGEST SCANDAL in the history of hip hop. Prepare yourselves folks . . . it’s about to GO DOWN. Russell Simmons

> WE WUZ METOO AND SHIT

It's not your skin it's the fact that you're dumber than the smartest gorilla that frightens me.

What? What the fuck is in the image ...

Humans are experts at seeing patterns.

Having brown skin colors lets the surrounding know that you're unreliable, criminal scum. You might act nice towards me for an hour, a month or in some cases several years. In the end, though, your niggernes will come through. Brown people can't help themselves, they must loot, steal and in general act in an uncivilized manner.

Uncivilized being the keyword here, almost animalistic.

(I'm actually not, they just like to suppress freedom of speech in my country so I like to call you niggers as to make a statement about that, but please, by all means black power on afrikan.)

Because you're a nigger with a gun and that's an inherently scary thing.
It's like a young child with a gun, anyone who isn't nervous as fuck around that is out of their minds

Because at night, all I see are teeth, and that's disquieting. It's like being stalked by a demon cat.

I don't hate your dark skin....I hate the fact you let yourselves be used by (((them))) to keep pushing racial division in my country. Therefore keeping our people as a whole hating each other instead of hating them...

I'm not scared. It's just that if we get married and have children crime statistics and insurance costs in the neighbourhood will rise.

bingo

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

хaхaхх нeгp)))

wtf am I looking at?