Merkel diversity blocks stop nothing

When a 12ton truck hits a 2 ton block, the 2 ton block slides away creating an even larger killing zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK_4hzslU-g

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlOStmKTUw
youtube.com/watch?v=1aNIRzcLSwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren't Germans standing arm to arm and using their bodies to stop the terrorist? Are they too good to be run over by a truck of peace? Racist much?!

Because they are using generic construction building blocks to save money. In Italy we use only terrorism grade concrete blocks to protect walking areas.

modern german engineering

Beautiful anti-terrorism blocks disguised as Christmas presents to protect the Christmas market.

did you see the ones they turned into sitting benches ?

>terrorism grade

Its like they live in World of Warcraft theme park.
>Time for the Christmas skin.

Simple physics tell you a simple 2 ton object that is not held to the ground will be easily pushed by a 12 ton object. There's a better alternative to these blocks. It's called borders.

Use the blocks to build a wall..

how dare you! don't you know that trying to enforce your countries laws is racist?

They will have an effect. Notwithstanding the types of concrete use as well as the speed and cargo load of the truck and its trajectory, the soe fact that there are blocks will dissuade Mohammed from driving his truck in there because he doesn't know that this truck could possibly break through them. If the terrorists were intelligent european men perhaps we'd see more results, but the random mudslime won't think through it

How long before a left wing party wants the blocks to be removed because they make the Muslim community feel 'demeaned' by the implication that they're dangerous?

Loool

We started with ugly orange blocks.

Why not just utterly destroy the aestheitcs like in Paris and put metal poles every 5 feet in the sidewalk?

Then they painted the blocks blue.

Just make them look like the Kaaba so that most germans feel at home.

Now we finally have the Christmas blocks.

But next year, we are thinking to deploy the very elegant marble block.

some Sup Forumsack needs to do this to cause a shitstorm. Lord knows this place is too depressing recently.

Can we see square Jack-o-lanterns for Halloween too?

SLIDE AWAY
AND GIVE IT ALL YOUVE GOT

The muslims will just start using bombs or guns again

fucking bigots

kek

I thought that truck said derka at first.

maybe they should speak up abo-
oh

better yet, fill an airplane with pictures of muhamad sucking a dick and fly it into that rock.

We have these around the local Christmas market and weirdly everyone seems really proud of them, I tried joking with a couple of traders and instead of them just laughing at the barriers they said they were happy everyone could come together to enjoy the markets in safety.

Also slightly related, they had carol singers who were not singing hymns but rather shit pop music and movie soundtracks lol, standing next to a sign saying WINTER fair, that used to say Christmas and they never used to since Rhianna.

Its fucking OVER

Do they explode when truck hits them?

Damn dude..

These blocks probably cost fuck all to make, it’s just a concrete block. Manufacturer charges £80,000 and it does nothing. It’s like missing out on the bitcoin boom.

>Germans
>Can't do high-school level math to determine that some cuckcrete blocks don't weigh enough or have enough friction against the ground to stop a truck with six times their mass moving 30 mph.

I generally dislike Italians but man I feel so bad for you now
no country deserves getting shitskins and being forced to put fucking terrorism preventive blocks on sidewalks and parks
I just can't believe it

I feel like my friend is being beat up.

It looks worse than I imagined...

>80,000 euros for a concrete block

i guess my neighbour has about million bucks worth of concrete blocks outside his shop. i should buy them from him and sell them to retarded europoors.

My question :

The German had quite effective (? not sure actually), tank trap made of steel bar. Why not use a close design?

>having to resort to anti-terrorism blocks because you keep taking refugees in

Why would Germans invent something that prevents a blitzkrieg

I was thinking the same,uncle Adolf knew how to stop american terrorist tanks.
They are antitank caltrops made of welded railway sections,they always stand upwards and will crash into the truck fucking it up

>when you dont believe in borders for people so now you have to believe in borders for trucks
hypocrits.

>some Sup Forumsack needs to do this to cause a shitstorm. Lord knows this place is too depressing recently
Newfagg clueless of the meaning of polaks

This might be a good psyop

exactly... why blocks when caltrop is by design more effective...

Czech Hedgehog I think your referring to.

Jerry also used what's called Dragons Teeth which were just concrete pyramids.

Besides the part about disliking Italians, this.

any design based on caltrops would work I think, pretty seriously fuck up the truck/car and stop it.
Otherwise, "Diversity Block" is definitly a meme that could work with normies

>u fucking idiot
right, because terrorists don't internets, and thus don't get to see information like those German barrier tests

Who are you quoting newfag

I'm not a physicist, but I do understand what physics is, and that a physicist could simulate this event with computer models and come to this conclusion, without anyone having paid 80,000 Euros to implement these, and without having conducted these tests to demonstrate their utility.

It's the same as increased airport security after 9/11, it's just there to make you feel safer.

t. Lee Tyshon Sanchez

Please refer to them as "Merkel's Legos" britfrenc

You seem to misunderstand. They should block the victims from running away.

While here in Huehuehueland, we still sing Christmas carols.

>not being able to say shit without getting arrested

That's just depressing, like those 1984-esque signs from britcuckistan

>proud of them

And now I feel bad for the britcucks, how lower can yuros go?

Merkel Lego blocks

underrated

Why didn't they test them before?
Germans always test everything.

Eu até sinto um pouco de pena dos europeus.

((diversity legos))

UMA

kek, half life 2

just like the Pittsburgh bulletproof glass

I have no idea why germany doesn't already have retractable bolards in any area where roads close to traffic and become pedestrian only. THe christmas markets and other areas whould have had these years ago just for general safety.

Vehicles that hit these at speed are torn apart and stop very suddenly. They will easily stop the "truck of peace". When not in use they retract into the road and are not unsightly. Under terror alerts they can be raised citywide to restrict traffic but are great for ordinary street fairs, parades, protests etc.

Would be too racist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlOStmKTUw

>even larger killing zone
Just as planned :D

Because then they would have to apply a solution that works and that's not what they're after. This is a placation of the masses, not a solution. We all already know what the solution is.

Why not use pic related instead of blocks?

They should invoke a new law. For every refugee that dies, the closest white German shall be executed for failing to save them.

Or more Muslims are given Truck driving certifications to destroy the notion that Muslim truck drivers are terrorists

Christmas? That offends my Islamic beliefs

Because that would kill the misguided driver and he'd never have a second chance.

How hard was it to drown big ass piece of steel in it and bolt it to the ground? But we all know what the real solution would be. I did not understand, was it 80k a piece?

It's even worse than the test tries to prove, if you go slowly you'll just push them away and the truck of peace won't be disabled at all.

Concrete economy; you use cubes of concrete as money. Everybody becomes rich. It's a gold ruch

It must be per one place "sealed" otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

Yea but SA is a Christian continent (until you let the jews run things even more)

>DEKRA
>DERKA...

What did they mean by this??

Then watch the Akbars hijack a fuel truck and those Sand Traps end up ensuring the explosion.

In the video they said those are too costly

>Then they painted the blocks blue.
You fuckers. You covered up the brand name. Who'll the average greasy italian know to go to when they want those concrete blocks for their home/business?

underrated

Thank you user, I finally got to see the end of the gif.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aNIRzcLSwk

We have these in my city, and i can honestly tell you this hurts my soul when i see it

Pic related

So? We know it is bs. It only protects people from small car attacks, not truck attacks.

Too expensive for something used once a year.

It's an elastic collision. Some energy will be lost, since the blocks and the truck will deform from the impact. Overall, however, the momentum of the truck will transfer to the substantially smaller-mass block, probably causing it to travel a fairly large distance. More important is the fact that the deformation of the block (that is, the block being partially crushed) could cause a very deadly side effect--concrete shrapnel.

You could model this mathematically using the standard formulas for inelastic collisions to determine the energy of a static block post collision, and then from that determine it's final velocity AND flight time before rest. My assumption is that the blocks are a horrible idea and will result in more casualties.

A better idea would be titanium netting or mesh cordoning off gathering areas. These nets would stretch and distort over a very large area, forcing the truck to slow considerably. Even better would be finding a way to make this titanium mesh wind around the vehicles axles, eventually causing the vehicle to grind to a halt.

Of course, an even better idea is simply enforcing the national border.

MEME IT SO!

Why not a cargo plane full of pigs?

t. seventh grade physics knowledge

People are still voting for Merkel, they really do deserve it by now.

Welcome to 2017, the magical time when we need fucking tank traps in cities to prevent people from getting killed by upstanding, diverse, progressive citizens.

This is interesting. What if the terrorists buy out the terrorism grade block making companies and fill them with explosives instead of concrete?