Since this queen has officially declared war on the Alt Right...

Since this queen has officially declared war on the Alt Right, should the Alt Right be scared of her and the 10 people who liked this tweet? Is it ogre for the Alt Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nazbollah_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she looks pretty mixed

Who?

Her twitter handle doesn't come up when I Google it

I think she's part Arab or something. She's definitely not totally white, and if I know anything about holes taking selfies (and I do), she took two dozen pictures with that exact same expression before settling on that one, running it through some filters, and agonizing for 30 minutes over whether or not to post it.

Since I've started actively dating in the last year, I've realized that if a girl posts selfies in a public space, she's 200% more likely to be mentally defective than a girl who only posts them in private places.

twitter.com/Nazbollah_

Hahahaha what the fuck is the alt right?

It's nebulous and ill-defined, but it's definitely bigger than this girl and her beta orbiters who pray daily for a shot of her tits.

white identity politics

>queen
>her
>she
>her
>she's
>she
>girl
>girl
>her

Feminoid contrives new way to acquire attention

how is the alt-right real nigga just close your eyes, walk away from the computer

whos that guy

>that illusion
>that attention whoring

holy shit troll her into submission

Yes, this is the end for us. I can already feel her pegging us in victory.

Is this Kali?

Literally who?

She looks like the Sup Forums Serial Killer

>daddy please come put me in line and fuck me

You gonna pay for the flight?

jokes on her I'm not on twitter

>Nazbollah
>nazi bol
These nazbols activits realy messed up

She looks like a trans. Figures since her post is aids.

Nice face, are there any BJ videos?

kek

This, and also why should anyone be afraid ?

Isen't this a tranny? one of those nazbols retards?

Cum tribute and retweet when?

No, but lts troll her anyway

jewish exonym for political thought that isnt kosher

Power to the politician = today's America

People are powerless, voiceless, and chattel. Politicians are greater than gods

What an ugly whore.

Why do communists always have shit genetics and shit brown eyes?

WEWLAD

Can anyone explain me wtf is this "nazbol crew" Sup Forumstards keep bringing up?
All i see is people autistically screeching at them

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Alt-Right, is in fact, Feminism/Alt-Right, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Feminism plus Alt-Right. Alt-Right is not a full movement unto itself, but rather a male beta subgroup of a fully functioning movement made useful by Women, Girls and Girls (male) comprising a full movement as defined by e-celebs.

Many Alt-Right betas advocate for a modified version of Feminism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Feminism is often called Alt-Right, and many of its advocates are not aware that it is basically Feminism, developed by female e-celebs.

There really is an Alt-Right, and these people are part of it, but it is just a fracture of the actual movement they are part of. Alt-Right is the beta part in the movement that allocates the male's resources to the other members which are women. The betas are an essential part of a movement, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete movement with Women to admire. Betas are normally used in combination with Feminism: the whole movement is basically Feminism with the Alt-Right added, or Feminism/Alt-Right. All the facets of so-called Alt-Right movements are really movements of Feminism/Alt-Right!

teenage girls on the internet was a mistake

An indie book store.

Someone photoshop a BBC infront of Lauren BLACKED Southern

Nice copy-pasta. Got some roasties to eat with that?

Taking down the alt right? What’s her plan? I wish people would be serious. My ARs are collecting dust.

they really are the worst

i wonder what she's like irl
it's peaking my interest too much i want to find her

Literally no difference besides tits

No wonder she's so obsessed with destroying Lauren Southern.

Ugly tranny bitch simply can't compete.

>the 10 people who liked this tweet
Let me guess: Her mom, her dad, her brother, her sister, her drug dealer, her hair stylist, her lesbian lover, her therapist, her cat and her other cat?

Is any of this 'real'?

shes /ourcuckoldress/

This. The amount of trannies (including the 'skeptics/rationals)' and MGTOWs and PUAs and jelly Jewtubers who are obessed with her is a force unto it self on the internet. She might not be /ourgal/ on all the issues, but she is /ourtrigger/.

WN 2.0

I've been apart of the alt-right for about four years now and it's been one hell of a ride.

kek

gay ass joke, boomer

National Bolshevikism. Commies

The alt right is already destroying itself with stupid infighting. She's just watching it happen

hail eris

Faceapp her

Who’s this guy?

So it's a commie ? Im shocked I Tell You! shocked by this new information!

It's a mental disorder, kinda like being trans is.

>destroying something that doesn't exist

#FuckMelaniaInTheAss

That is a tranny m8

What the fuck is she?

I can't even tell the gender or race of this "person". This is why race mixing is wrong.

This is why you dont let women into politics.

They think its some sort of soap opera drama full of backstabbing and scheming and treachery, for no reason other than to just garner attention.

Just ignore this tranny looking whore's delusions of grandeur and histrionic personality.

Sage

k

I bet she thinks of herself as some kind of Arya Stark...

I've never heard of this mexican, just another member of the liberal screech squad.

They're ironybros led by cult figures Shawn and Nick Fuentes with the sole mission of taking down pro white movements

All was better before, when live expectative was 28 years.

Comies relay enterelly in industrial manufacture, she its not a commie, she is just absolutelly stupid.

commies love industry

it's a quote from the unabomber's manifesto, who hated leftists

OP, is she referring to herself?

Did she just post a pic of herself and then talk about how wonderful she is in the 3rd person? That seems crazy.

What the hell happened to Naughty Dog ?

Ask if she can't take out the muslims and the jews while she's at it. Maybe this is the in we have been waiting for and she is actually the one to do it.

Women were a mistake.

twitter.com/Nazbollah_

She's definitely mentally ill.

Big black cock apparently, Jesus.

>Jesus

Wait, they'd probably ban me for hate speech,

She's probably waaaaay less attractive than she looks in her pictures. She probably lives with her parents, failed out of her single semester in college because she's incredibly lazy, and spends 90% of her day refreshing twitter to get a dopamine rush from a new DM.

she's too ugly to do anything of value with her vagina OR retarded political beliefs

Don't know if any of you were around for HP Gaming but this is who the MAIN admin used to date

The way she purses her lips in pictures tells me that her face is much fatter than it looks. She also attempts to hide her broad face with hair curtains.

Give me the rundown on the internet drama around that

Keyboard shortcut? Alt + >?

WHAT THE FUCK NAUGHTY DOG? A NIGGA JEW AND MUSLIM? AND NO MENTION OF CHRISTMAS? AHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKEN HATE YOU

I thought Lauren was a tranny too?

I actually agree with this. Have none of you guys taken the Kacynski pill?

I think the point is that she's obviously just parroting fringe opinions without understanding anything. I'd bet a lot of money that girl hasn't read anything longer or denser than a couple of 19th century novels in high school.

10 bucks says that's the tranny brother of Moldilocks.

>oh look, a lefty chick declared war on Sup Forums... what do we do now, guys, huh?

The state of Sup Forums

Same
proud nephew of uncle Ted

HOLY FUCK I'M SO SCURRED GUYZ.

what shall I do now that some internet roastie has claimed vengeance on a group that isn't even real? what's she gonna do, suck some niggers dick hoping that he will come shoot me in my sleep? or will she gather up all the extremely tough violent leftist to come stick dildos up my ass or cry on twitter about how racist/sexist I am?

I hope this bitch chokes on a dick

I would be making that face too if I had to stand beside a disease breeding ground.

This is a desperate attempt to become a meme and get twitter followers. Truly pathetic.

best definition

5/10
1/10 bait

THAT
IS
A
TRANNY
YOU
STUPID
MOTHER
FUCKERS

I don't have twitter but if any of you do, please get this girl the number to a good plastic surgeon. If you remove her makeup, can you imagine what she would look like? Look at that recessed chin, non-existent cheekbones, flat, pudgy, unhealthy looking face. Look at her black, insectoid soulless eyes. This is one ugly bitch, I bet she smells bad too. No wonder she has to spend her time doing dumb shit on the internet, just look at her. The worst thing is, she probably knows how ugly she is. She is most likely very, very unhappy. If I would estimate the cost of her bills for the surgeries she needs, I'd put it at around 75 000 USD.