Holy shit hahahahaha

Holy shit hahahahaha
Rian did it
The absolute madman

At least it's not a white woman

why would they destroy their own box office numbers in China?

Also WTF he looks like an ugly gorilla how do women like this?

CHINKED

I know it turned out to be way better than expected. I was prepared to see rey getting blacked but instead all of the sexual tension was built between her and kylo, they were BEGGING to fuck. At The end is The asian girl Who gets blacked this is Not Bad at all it was Truly unexpected. Star Wars is not 100%jewed yet

The size of the cock is all that matters

RIP Asian market

I think there’s a resurgence of racism because at this point in time Asia has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Asia is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Asia to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Asia will not survive.

It's still an uninspired feminist rewrite of the original trilogy. Garbage.

Fuck off kike

he is crying he didn't get in the white girls pants

star wars is gay as aids and has been for four decades

Yes but Not completely and if you ask me it’s somewhat ok and fitting. Rey’s character is ok. Also males are not cucked in The movie, The only cucked character is surprisingly finn Who gets chinked. Also it respected original religious esoteric imprinting without shitting on it. if you asked me based only basing on tfa I would have Sayed yes but with ep8 they definitely changed direction and Made The whole thing decent. Also there is some subtle redpill like the merchant selling weapons to both first order and resistance and The dicotomy of good and Bad doesn’t exist anymore

This damn...he brings nothing to the movie. I need a fan edit that's just two hours of slaughtering villages and aesthetic speeches.

why are there asians in space? What do they come from? planet mongolia?

You guys never stop jewing, don't you?

Even more reason I won't watch this fucking bullshit.

In the episode 9, we will see Rey and Kylo kissing each other

>Asia has not yet learned how to be multicultural
motherfucker

rose is ugly and has a weird midgetesque body so her getting BLACKED is a nonissue

Did you forget Asia is one big homogeneous group where imposter chinks haven't taken over?

It's taken from this.

Way to live up to the meme shekelnigger

Lmao I might actually see it now.

Asians gonna be pissed

The kike crawls from (((his))) rat hole to post this.
Hopefully the Chinese will rid the world of the jews.

>not even niggers want white women anymore
JUST

If they do it it's gonna be a huge win for us. I mean that's the direction they've taken with ep8 all the sexual tension is between rey and kylo. But don0t forget for last episode jj kikebrams will come back so he could jew the whole thing out and get rey blacked.

that'll piss off the yellow fever betas

where did you find that pic? can you send link of vid or pic ???

Kek

It's taken from this pic you morons.

>If they do it it's gonna be a huge win for us. I mean that's the direction they've taken with ep8 all the sexual tension is between rey and kylo. But don0t forget for last episode jj kikebrams will come back so he could jew the whole thing out and get rey blacked.
Or make Kylo bi-sexual. We lose either way Luigi.

This is all to promote race mixing in China. (((They))) are introducing the fact that niggers are attractive.

>If they do it it's gonna be a huge win for us.
It's ridiculous that we're at a point where Rey not getting BLACKED is considered a "huge win".

WHY DID THEY MAKE APE SKULL KISS AYY LMAO WOMAN?

no faggot kike. Keep your filthy Polish hands off the far East.

potentially billions of kids are gonna watch this, having the main female choosing the autistic bullied white guy instead of the black chimp would have an impact in the mental development of those kids. Of course it'a huge win you win propaganda wars and minds by this bullshit.

Is there seriously a giant EXIT sign in the center of the theater? Disgusting

Well it's not gonna do well in China.

he looks disgusted lmao

one of the reasons why the west is so degenerate is cause of years upon years of streamline jewish products where characters choose to miscegenate. Having the biggest of it all going for the exact opposite is somewhat huge considering the trend in entertainement these days

kek

>black and asian kisses
>audience cringes
>green exit sign appear