ALL OUT!! EP 18

ALL OUT!! EP 18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BqZm68AgO4
youtube.com/watch?v=wHRFZUmxCjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've held off on the most recent chapters so I could be surprised. Anyone else?

I keep checking scanlation updated every day, I want to know already what Renpei's problem is.

I dont even read the manga.

Kamo senpai a cute.

Guaranteed to get the most replies.

I did that in the beginning because I couldn't get enough of it. I'll probably cave.
Are you waiting or prefer not to?
I do like the anime, but some scenes were better in the manga.

I prefer not to, since sports manga tend to be long running series.

Radio CD.
Good point. Until now, I've mostly had the benefit of catching up on some series rather than being stuck mid arc. I stopped reading Pedal because of this.

>Radio CD
What is it even? It's like drama CD but with radio talk show?

From what I've heard, it's more like VA fun times and talk about the series.

Subs are out

Will he be ok? Great episode overall.

Shit gotta hurt.

For any anons who don't know rugby there's one of the worlds best tournament's happening right now, the 6 nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=6BqZm68AgO4

>Sekizan moment.
Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, These are the best moments since his stature and attitude makes it so much more enjoyable.

Feel sorry for Renpei, I can see where he's coming from, Some teams need that talented ass hole to make others rise to his level.

/rug/minder that the sunwolves will get stomped this season lads

Are there any links to watch it online? There is also Europe Championship soon.

If you're in the UK it's all on BBC/ITV
If not, I have no idea sorry. European Championship will be Georgia again for the 9th year running though, they're so much better than all the other non-6N teams.

>6 nations
>one of the worlds best
Northern Hemisphere rugby in general can hardly be called "good". Southern Hemisphere's where it's at.

Google for live streams I guess.

>>one of the worlds best
Second to the Rugby championship of course. That's just all blacks win lol most times tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=wHRFZUmxCjY

Sadly, rugby's not really popular in my country, but at least we're in tier 2 currently.
I tried but no luck so far.

The next match is tomorrow.

>those edges

Saturday you mean

I forgot I live in UTC +8

THICC

I can't wait until this guy gets BTFO. Well, hopefully he will.

Why is he so smug?

It's the hair.

My boy Gion finally being useful

Yeah, it was nice seeing him get more serious at last.

Time wise, it would be great if there was a full recording afterward and not just clips because

was awesome. I know shit about rugby besides what I'm beginning to learn from AO!!, but it's making me want to follow the sport more.

>mfw

>has to put up with his shit team mates.
Can't blame him.

If you can get a UK VPN it's on the BBC/ITV websites.

>tripmong defending and edgy faggot

I wonder what is the reason why he couldn't get into a better school with better rugby team.

Cant cooperate with others because of his attitude problem most probably, though there might be something else judging from his good buddy of 12 years defending him.

>there might be something else judging from his good buddy of 12 years defending him
That's what I really want to know, who would want to be friends with such an asshole.

Yes why not.

He's miles above his team mates and the only reason they're in the game, Attitude or not, I'd be pissed too .

If anyone should be blamed its the dog shit coach.

Thank you. I will try.

The trainer should have taken him off the field. It's like he wants the team to implode.

Everyone in that team is talented, he's just a stuck up loser like that blond fag who can't appreciate other's positions.
Replace him and move on, he won't be missed.

>buddy for 12 years
poor dude

So is it the fault of their head? Oharano was pulled off when he went berserk.

well, he is a good player
an asshole, but still a good player

Irl, just how much would be tolerated?
I've often heard the gentlemen phrase when it comes to rugby, so I wonder if this wild sport is any different from others.