Macedonia is not Macedonia!

As we all know, Macedonia has nothing to do with ancient Macedonia. These new "Macedonians" are just Slavs that came to land where the vestiges of the ancient Macedonians were living. They adopted their culture, but not their language.

They use the foul Azbuka like all the other low tier Slavs. Larping is in their blood. They even went so far as to use a solar symbol from the tomb of Philip II. as their official state symbol.

Fuck that. You are a product of an invasion from the north, probably the Avars were slavedriving you to this place because they wanted to conquer Constantinople. That did not work out well so you faggots ran away and only became a country much later. Greece, it is time to take over this land and purge the barbarians!

Other urls found in this thread:

english.republika.mk/skopjes-air-pollution-breaking-records/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The absolute state of the macedonian mind.

Actual Macedonia

You must stop this madness Greece.

Lol stay mad fag and keep spamming

A Macedonian crawled out of his hole. I was triyng to get the Greeks to sub your ass. Hopefully some will show up. No one asked a wasteland nigger to come here.

Proud Macedonian-American here. My family is from far (politically) Northern Greece but they identify as Macedonian and spoke a slavic language at home.

They are slavs not Macedonians.

Macedonians are slavs who live in Greek territory.

Hello Diaspora, grab a xan or smth

No no no my friend. I would never even set foot in your country. You need to guess again.

day of the rope doon shipo!

>t. Karamanli diaspora

Whatever you say, Гiopyo

How goes the homeland? Any better for homos? Probably not :(

DEATH TO HOMOSEX!

Alexander was a Finn

They are, In fact, Macedonia. Just because the Empire crumbled doesn't mean they can't still claim to be part of it.

i am macedonian and we are the strongest race in the world, i fuck you i fuck you i fuck you, fuck you mother white boy, im macedonian baby

In white Macedonia (Republic of Macedonia) not so good, in yellow Macedonia ( Pirin , Bulgaria) depends on the city, in black Macedonia (Aegean,Greece) it is safe.

Fuck off gopnik. I am not a diaspora and you have nothing in common with Alexander. Better erect a statue to Stalin or something.

Maкeдoния бeз Бългapи oгън дa я гopи!

Macedonians are not Macedonian, but Greek.
And Nigerians are not Nigerians, but Japanese.

Stop disparaging us, we suffer enough already english.republika.mk/skopjes-air-pollution-breaking-records/

You just jelly.

From white to niggers in 1700 years

Everyone in this region is larping.
>Albanians - WE WUZ ILLYRIANS AND DARDANIANS AND SHEET
>Bulgarians - WE WUZ BULGARS AND SLAVS PRAISE TENGRI iYi
>Greek- WE WUZ ATHENS AND SPARTA AND BYZANTINE AND SHEET
>Serbia - WE WUZ DEFENDERS OF EUROPE AND SHEET

>republika
Disgusting.

This is more evidence that these Slavs have nothing in common with actual Macedonians. They homo friendly. Even Alexander had a lover.

Based Kosovo

Of what? That you Slavs forgot your own tribal name so you stole one from Macedonians.

Macedonians have ten times more pride than you, mountain german cuck

> Fake Greek
> Posts Alexander the Great pic

Yes I've seen that. I was debating posting it along with my words but decided you would just be annoyed. I'm trying to be polite since you are all of my ethnicity even if we disagree on sexual politics.

I'm more talking bout modern-day Greece (Kladoriki)

When brazilians eat monkey soup can it be considered cannibalism?

That's why we killed him. We're all about family and tradition, degeneracy was never tolerated.

Alexander was blonde. The modern balkanniggers are turkish rape babies. Nords are the only real whites

Pride of what exactly? That heritage does not belong to them. Austria did more things to be proud of then the whole Balkan wasteland combined.

When Alexander was around, your ancestors were killing squirells and steppe ponies in ukrainian bogs.

You are all about family and tradition because that's all you have.

*gets raped by muhammad*

>stay mad faggboi

Remove homosex, thesslavoniggers have inferiority complex because they are muts so they have to kill anything not-Greek.

> Le Christian Turk

The harsh truth and redpill is that the Ancient Macedonians died out much like other peoples like the Sumerians.

Both Greeks and Macedonians today have not an iota of Ancient Macedonian blood seething through their veins. Google population replacement.

Fucking your cousins and making the most famous inbreed family is sure a great thing to be proud of.

>Le christian african

Gay couple I know visited . You'll be fine but if you start flaunting your shit , you will run into trouble.
Macedonia just wants the tourism

My Grandmother comes from Macedonia and has blond hair and blue eyes. I know through my DNA test that she's Greek. And you're not even a real Nordic you Mongol rape baby.

That is Switzerland. Also aristocrats did that everywhere.

I mean I would like to get married and have kids and not be harassed about either. If that's already flaunting it, well sorry.

> Someone from X country was blonde, therefore the entire X country was blonde back then

Why are Finns regarded as the niggers of Scandinavia? For some reason Swedes think you are wild forest faggots.

Just keep your sex life private (like it should be for anyone) and you'll be alright.
Though, I can't see gay marriages legalized any time soon.

pic not related

- pic not related
Exactly, not related to your slavic ass.

Then she must have been one of the rare nords in the region who didnt get raped by turks or niggers. And Finns are the greatest and whitest among the nords (and thus among everyone else). Dna research proves it

Stop appropriating Greek history.

Oh fuck i hate phoneposting i forgot to

Shut the fuck up. I side with Macedonia. Macedonia is not Greece and Alexander the Great ruled over the entirety of Macedonia, it matters not if he was greek.
Greece itself looks like a shitshow nowadays.

I mean I live in the United States. I just want to get married and have kids. If you know about it, that would be because you work with me or are my friends or family. I don't like tell people I buy movie tickets from that I am gay. "Hello. I am a homosexual and would like two tickets to the latest Spiderman!"

Kek, made me chuckle, Гiopyo.

Here, have a wink from MaceChan.

My cousins mostly have light eyes because their mom is German. I am jelly. But I got jew smarts instead.

It's not very good, balkans is very backwards. There is a community but the parties are still counting on the village hicks for votes.

Very sad. I want closed borders too, and I can respect the importance of tradition, but if it is all you have, who are you?

Quite likely. I wouldnt expect a nigger to understand.

We used to rule Novgorod and Sweden. We built Swedish civilization.

>but mostly the excavations denied most of the chronicle's data about Rurik's arrival when it was apparent that the old settlement stretched to the mid-8th century and the excavated objects were mostly of Finno-Ugric and Slavic origin, dated to the mid-8th century, which showed the settlement was not Scandinavian from the beginning.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

We have the highest IQ among the nords. We do best at school. We are the least cucked. We have the most olympic medals in the world per capita. We are the master race.

Well tfb Pride parade are exactly that, telling random people you're gay.

>I just want to get married and have kids

You should come back home and find a qt п Macedonian waifu. She won't mind if you like sword fighting too.

shit, forgot pic

Pride is sinful, spawn of satan.

Go and find out . You'll be treated as a customer. If you go around and start preaching about rights and pride , you will most likely run into trouble. That's the truth.

nonsense, 25% of Macedonians have pre-Slavic dna

I would only go because they have free music (reasonably well known artists). Those parades still have a point in places where gay sex is illegal.

I have no interest in women. I mean marry a man and hire a surrogate.

I mean I'm not gonna to Macedonia and preach at them, it is just sad they have accomplished so little they still have to use tradition as a sword.

Blue eyes and blond hair doesn't mesn that you're nordic. Slavs can have blue eyes and blond hair. Alpine people can have blond hair and blue eyes. Fucking Mongols can have blond hair and blue eyes. Stop shitposting and go fuck one of your lake faries.

Shut up larper

picrel you retards in a nutshell

Macedonia is a great country excluding diaspora . Don't do anything stupid. The Balkans in general is very old fashioned

Draguvitsy, also debil

Slavs are subhuman. Alexander the Great was not. Alpines are too weak. It had to have been the nords

FYROM wuz alexander and shiet

It will be part of Bulgaria by 2020.

>Alpines are weak
>He thinks Hitler was weak

They don't pose any serious threat for us so i don't mind them in the balkans, plus they are an Orthodox population.
The name issue must be fixed soon for their own good or they will become kosovo 2.0. I believe Slavomacedonia is a good deal and there will not be any confusion with the Greek one.

t.

Finns aren't Nords, dunce.

Macedonia Thrace Ionia rightful greek land.
You can keep eastern rumelia for now

Weak compared to us.

Yes. Fear us.

We are the definition of nord

I am opposed to Makedonitsk and will rip all of you a new asshole. Remove pita! Tupac lives in Finland.

>fantasy maps

you can't afford those, Stavros

STFU you stupid snow nigger!

>they will become kosovo 2.0
>will
It's too late now.

Yes, we are the snow niggers of western Asia!

Greeks are pathethic nowdays they are turks mkre then greeks

Do you mean Stubb?

No he's a swede

You wont have fyromia Greece will never let it happen stop fantasizing

>These people aren't really the people you think!
>Greece you should do something!
Lmao dude Greece is gone, every Greek is 40-100% Turkish. EVERYONE one of them.

Turks don't have power anymore over slavs.

There is no DNA related to ethnicity.

so jealy of master race

fuck man, this is ebin

How about piecing back the region Macedonia and giving it to Serbia, Bulgaria or Greece.With some autonomy ofc

i agreee, fags like you should be put to the sword

Listen here you Deus Vult larper. Genetic ancestry is completely different to historic ancestry. Most Europeans have roughly the same genes as the neolit hi population. I wonder how you can add cultural migrations to this.