Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Welcome to this week's RAWs of disgustingly cute little girls lifting big heavy weights and putting them back down where,

uh oh!

Something is AFOOT!!

urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

TL san! We need help discovering what it might be!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oYhQ3IAR!y1U7IhhGa_zHApm8AApDjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elementary, my dear Squat-san!

Gossip girls and sensei fun-posting her own gossip

...did I hear someone talking about me picking up...

WEIGHTS!??!?

This bi-week's lift is a pull! Instead of lat pulldowns, it's lat pullups!

It's Chin-ups!

Don't kip, you _______!

Women enjoy an elegant back as the fruit of their labors

They're harder when you're SO FAT

FAT LIKE HIBIKI

What a fatty

So, the assisted machine is for you if your gym has one!

Or angled pullups, but it's not quite as strict on muscle performance,

Ayaka's sis appears at Silverman's! They do teach a boxing class here, now, after all!

...nani?

Let's a take a ride!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE GYM??? WHAT HAS BECOME OF SPARTAN ONEE???

Can ANYONE keep their hands of Machio??????

A DEVELOPMENT

So what's the development you think?
Onee is dating Machio?
They're just buddies?
Fuck buddies?

...is ONEE-CHAN PREGNANT WITH MACHIOS CHILD?

Thanks for the dumping, user.

Ayaka's sis is hot. Hoping to see more of her in the future.

Fuck you

What's that final panel

I need to know.

>he had the opportunity to say Squatson

sankyuu

kawaii

About to hit the gym for the first time. I hope no one bullies me and everything goes well.

You'll be fine as long as you don't end up like that guy from /fit/ who fucked up while benching, got helped out and got buttfucked all in the same day.

But that wouldn't be Sup Forums of me, would it?

I knew but I weighed my choices.

Sauce...

Patiently waiting for more sensei.

By the Russian? I think I remember that greentext.

>Try to lose weight
>Can't resist eating too much
I understand her woes, for I share them. I still feel hungry after eating 'normally'.

She's busy shitposting on cosplay forums right now

Nah. Lifters really are some of the most groovy people on the planet. Younger kids might be dkids, though. Bully them first

The only thing that'd be bullied is your prostate

>tfw this manga was one of the things that helped me get back into weightlifting after I stopped for a few months

Though I'll never admit it if someone asks me.

You might have people glance over at you or even a group of people look at you and mention you amongst their small group of people, but ignore them. Most of the ridicule you'll face will be in your own head anyways. People really don't bother you in the gym, they're just trying to get their own lifts done.

Just focus on making sure your form is good so that you don't make everyone's head turn. Also don't force yourself to lift too heavy early on. Just figure out what your limits are and work on them from there, depending on how you want to work out.

Making sure your diet is good is also important. Otherwise you'll get shitty gains.

What other reason is there?

>saving the thumbnail
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>that bottom pagel

But we aren't sluts. ;_;

Sexy.

I seriously don't understand Japan's standard of fat. I would wreck Hibiki's world, personally.

Try to eat some Yogurt or Gelatin every 2 hours.
Yes, it is less healthy than eating a fruit, but it does the job better, especially the gelatin.

>seeing a fine as hell brown girl with the ass and titties working out and getting sweaty gets you back on the train

Sounds pretty normal to me

I can't stand those bars for some reason.

Could try drinking more water.

The short playground pullup bars?

No, the ones in the top panel. Don't like the black stuff around them.

>Don't like the black stuff around them
Don't worry they can't hurt you like the niggers that you fear so much

No, no, I concur. Textured rubber grips feel like shit.

Those rubberized bars are designed to prevent morons who lied to the machine and said they wanted MAX ASSIST on their pull up when they only weigh 140 lbs. So they pull up as hard as they fucking can with full assist and break their collarbones because they're dumbshits.

I love it when Boxing-chan is the model.

Is this yuri?

No it's about girls with varying degrees of muscle man fetishes.

Too bad macho-kun will have a horrific case of tren dick when the cake makes a move.

>you'll never be a cute gyaru getting /fit/

Will we see her become muscular?

Who knows?

She'll probably imagine what she might look like muscular, at the very least. She does fantasize about her self quite a bit.

Bit busy now. Should be able to get on TLs tomorrow if thread's still up.

I'll funpost until bedtime in about 2 hours. If the thread is up, business as usual! If it's dead when you're ready, take extra time and repost the thread at your leisure tomorrow. I'll check in the morning.

There's never any rush, I trust you'll post a translation you're satisfied with in either this existing thread or in a thread of your own creation when it is complete.

This is the advanced RAW source if you prefer having a week ahead-of-schedule to work more freely on translations, btw.
mega.nz/#F!oYhQ3IAR!y1U7IhhGa_zHApm8AApDjw
Ch 16 will be submitted next Thursday (Feb. 16) but I won't make a thread for Ch 16 until two weeks from now (Feb. 23). Lots of time.

AS always, in advanced, I consider your translations of supremely excellent quality and the fact you take time to do it and post them at all is extreme charity. Thank you!

I'm thinking it's bedtime for bonzo