>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs Dir Brown "To Walk In Safety" Mine removal report 12/13/17
youtu.be/kvxGRq9uB4w
>USDA Boots To Business PSA 12/13/17
youtu.be/vzTPl-EzT7s
>DHS Sec Nielsen presser on sanctuary cities 12/12/17
youtu.be/6xavv9e1bSg
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Childrens Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.co/2jeYWrI
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere
for.tn/2Apcr35
wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891/
theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766
c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules
archive.is/ARIPT
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zyDCSaDug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the US was under the assumption that net neutrality rules applied for 30 years going. It wasn't until Verizon won a lawsuit about it that the rules no longer applied to them. They promptly began fucking everyone over:

2005 - Madison River Communications: Blocked VOIP services before the FCC put a stop to it.
cnet.co/2jeYWrI

2007 - Comcast: Caught forging packets to interfere with user traffic
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere

2007-2009 - AT&T: Blocked Skype and other VOIP services which competed with their cellphone plans
for.tn/2Apcr35

2011 - MetroPCS: Tried to block all streaming except YouTube
wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/

2011 - Multiple ISPs: Caught hijacking search traffic to increase affiliate revenue
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us

2011-2013, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon: Blocked access to Google Wallet because it competed with their bullshit
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality

2012 - Verizon: Demanded Google block tethering apps on Android because it let owners avoid their $20 tethering fee. This was despite guaranteeing they wouldn't do that as part of a winning bid on an airwaves auction.
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation

2012 - AT&T - tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money.
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk

2013 - Verizon: Literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891/

2017 - Verizon: Caught throttling customer data in direct violation of FCC Net Neutrality rules
theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766

He's right you know.

MAGA

any important events scheduled for today?

OY VEY

Defend this Drumpfers.

Firing Mueller is justifiable but too many people are brainlets to accept that

net neutrality gets BTFO today.

is he, though

is he

You know what, if Reddit goes down, no matter what, I'm pro NN. And I know it wont

NN IS GONNA DIE TODAY! POST YOUR SALT HARVESTING FACE!

c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules
NN is getting publicly executed in a few fries

MAGA

>reddit salt mine is coming
>they thought they had a victory two days ago but now their beloved (((Net Neutrality))) will die

Based Ajit slays net neutrality and Reddit explodes

>this meme again

Literally everyone loves talking about Trump firing Mueller except Trump. He's not going to fire him. He's never seriously considered firing him. He never will fire him. It is what Trump's haters WANT to happen to justify the impeachment. That's why they always talk about despite the fact that Trump himself has never seriously considered.

I can't understand what he's trying to say. What kind of Talmudic nonsense is this?

K

>the actual compromise everyone needs is just to let ISPs throttle netflix and nothing else

DECEMBER HARVARD CAPS-HARRIS POLL.
>63% of voters believe the FBI has been resisting providing information to Congress on the Clinton and Trump investigations.
This is a remarkable finding for an agency whose new head said a few days ago that the agency was in fine shape.
>54% say that special counsel Robert Mueller has conflicts of interest that prevent him from doing an unbiased job.
So, given this finding, the silence from the special counsel on the subject has become downright deafening.

- These are significant findings about a operation that was supposed to bring more objectivity and less partisanship to the Trump Russia investigation.
- Trump’s approval rating at 41 percent, these results include large numbers of voters who don’t like Trump yet who now agree that these investigations have veered off course.

AFTER this poll was conducted, we learned that rogue agent Strzok and his paramour, Page, both high-ranking members of the Mueller task force, discussed during the campaign how, in case Trump won, that they were developing, along with deputy FBI director McCabe, what Strzok called an “insurance policy.” I can’t even imagine how badly these new facts will poll next month.

Hey burgers, I use an american company for internet here in the farm, much obliged, thanks to you guys I can shitpost and still take care of my grandparents.

The entire internet is about to die, you ignorant bufoon

Nothing will happen you stupid nigger, thats kind of the point of it being so ridiculous.

NOVEMBER HARVARD CAPS-HARRIS POLL.
>61% say that the funding of the salacious GPS Fusion document should be investigated.
>58% say that if Hillary Clinton and the Democrats funded the work, that it could not be used by law enforcement.
>65% said that there needs to be an investigation of the Uranium One deal that netted the Clinton Foundation $140 million in foreign-based contributions that went undisclosed.
- While this seems obvious to the public, Congress has not been able to get the answer to the question of just how this dossier was used and whether the FBI then paid some of the cost to legitimize it.
- The public did overwhelmingly endorse the prosecution of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and most think he should get jail time, believing, rightly or wrongly, that his talking to the Russians even during the transition was likely illegal.
- This does not change the overall public assessment that the Mueller investigation is blown and that the FBI is stonewalling. Even back in the days of the Monica Lewinsky investigation, which I worked on with President Clinton, the special counsel was not seen as having a conflict of interest.

Can anyone explain how Doug Jones won?

I wish there was just one unbiased explanation of the arguments for and against NN out there.

What's going on with your fingers, Pepe?

Indonesia has the largest number of Muslims in the world.

Friendly reminder that mentioning PILL BRIESTAS results in an automatic 14 day ban.

I'd link to explanation why but filthy mobilefag. Try looking him up yourself :^)

Two US defense officials tell CNN that 2 US F-22 jets intercepted 2 Russian Su-25 jets over Syria, Wednesday, firing warning flares after the Su-25s crossed the agreed upon de-conflict line, flying east of the Euphrates River multiple times. A Su-35 also present.

A little slow that time, Andrzej.

Everything ok?

And aren't gibs getting severely cut in a few days too?

How is this Trumps fault? or is it just Everything Trump

I keep wondering which nation wrecker that lives here should be my most hated one, but I think this guy I hate him slightly less than I do McCain. Just do the world a favor Kristol and meet your commie dad in Hell.

>throttle netflix
non issue, customers are the ones who what it, isps just should offer cheap internet for those who dont use much and charge a little more for those who use it

LE BASED BANNON XD decided that he knew better than Trump and ran a creepy pedophile against him

slandering a mediocre candidate
spending shittons of cash
busing in out of state niggers
RoC spends no cash
moore was kinda dumb

>celebrating others being pissed at things when you're getting fucked too

archive.is/ARIPT

nice one reddit, surely this will be the thread where you aren't BTFO.

BOY BASED AJIT BOUTTA DO IT

Just curious if meme hat edits of Sayori exist
That is all.

Moore had no economic message.
Trumps campaign
>Economy
>Country
>God
Moore's campaign
>God

>No policies
>No campaigning
>Bannon
>Blatant fraud
>Own party against him
Most people saw him as a creepy hick, they stayed home, or wrote in. Moore should have spend more time campaigning and making his policies known rather than defending himself

Unironically this..

>something happens
>ITS ALL TRUMPS FAULT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god damn

hey you guys that love Obama's network neutrality why not demand the private network the government has to go public?

>FirstNet is an independent authority within the U.S. Department of Commerce. Authorized by Congress in 2012, its mission is to develop, build and operate the nationwide, broadband network that equips first responders to save lives and protect U.S. communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-zyDCSaDug

>JUL. 20.
- IG obtained a batch of the text messages from the FBI.
- After reviewing those exchanges, IG expanded the investigation to include all of the text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page from Nov. 30, 2016 to July 28, 2017.

>BETWEEN JULY 20 & AUG 16.
- Horowitz met with Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to inform them of the politically-charged texts.
- Strzok was “immediately” removed from the investigation after Mueller was told of the texts.

>AUG. 10.
- IG receives a second batch of text messages.
- from a more recent period.
- content unclear.

>AUG. 16.
- Strzok’s departure from Mueller’s team was reported by ABC News.
- The network reported that Strzok had been placed in a job in the FBI’s HR department.

>DEC. 2.
- The levy finally broke on Dec. 2, when The Washington Post and New York Times simultaneously reported the existence of the text messages.
- The reason for Strzok’s demotion remained a secret for four months as the Justice Department and Mueller’s office declined media and congressional requests for an explanation.

>DEC. 12.
- A sample of the texts were released Tuesday night ahead of Rosenstein’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Rosenstein, who oversees the Mueller probe, was grilled about the Strzok texts.
- He repeatedly referred to the inspector general’s investigation, which is expected to end in the spring.
- A report will be released to the public after the investigation ends.

IG said that IG office obtained the Strzok texts after asking the FBI to produce communications from bureau-issued phones for a select group of employees who worked on the Clinton email probe.
>“After finding a number of politically-oriented text messages between Page and Strzok, the OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation,”

>Momiji in Reimu's clothes

check out the nostrils on this nig

>Reddit CEO goes on CNBC
>gets BTFO

>not a lot of educated discussion on NN
>fake rate pictures showing how much you will have to pay to use Whatsapp

the worst part is he didnt seem very well prepared

What is the over/under on Ajit browsing Sup Forums?

Fraud

How am I getting fucked user? Explain pls

Plebbit is here, so expect the quality of post to be shit for awhile.

>butthurt atheist returns

Fuck your movement.
There will be no alt right revolution.
Trump will lose in 2020, the Democrats will win in 2018.

>inb4 pajeet
>inb4 cuck

Nice try, idiots.
Bernie will win in 2020.

>Strzok.
- then served as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official
- conducted many of the biggest interviews in the investigation, including with Clinton and her top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

>Strzok & Page TXT-messages
- between Strzok and Page.
- Page was his mistress and an FBI lawyer.
- discovered as part of the IG's investigation into FBI'S HANDLING OF THE CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION.
- Democrats pushed for the investigation. Many Clinton supporters blamed then-FBI Director Comey’s actions during that investigation for Clinton’s election loss.
>“This is highly encouraging and to be expected given Director Comey’s drastic deviation from Justice Department protocol,” Clinton campaign comms-dir Fallon said back in Jan. “A probe of this sort, however long it takes to conduct, is utterly necessary in order to take the first step to restore the FBI’s reputation as a non-partisan institution"
- texts show an anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias.
- comments ranged from snide remarks about comments Trump made during the campaign to exchanges that could be interpreted as being more nefarious.

-OCT 20, 2016 TXT.
>Strzok called Trump a “f*cking idiot.”

-EARLY MARCH, 2016 TXT.
>He said that he was likely to vote for Clinton.

-AUG 15, 2016 TXT.
>“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.
- Andy is believed to be Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.
- This was sent just after he was handpicked to supervise the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Justice Department and FBI plan to soon make Strzok available for an interview with the House Intelligence Committee.

>look you might have reason to fire this guy
>but TRUMP wants to fire him...

It would cost less than a trillion dollars to sterilize every illegal immigrant and their children. They would get to stay here in this prosperous liberal country and it would remain a prosperous liberal country without their low IQ and illiberal values polluting it. It would also prevent them from becoming the majority, which will happen even if Trump's immigration policies continue for centuries. Why is this not being funded?

A fat Irish retard decided he had to show muh establishment what a power player he was, and so he backed a pedophile clown judge to replace a guy who voted with Trump 100% of the time without question

Have a pasta:
REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the Trump supporters, who care mainly about economy. AND NO MATTER HOW YOU GOOD YOUR CANDIDATE IS DOING, GO OUT AND VOTE!!!
And some fuckery from Dems was also most likely in play.

steve bannon picked a guy with major skeletons in the closet

WHEN IS NN BTFO

>Su-25
>Su-35
they should be grateful Russia had no Su 57 in air
>pic related

Whites stayed home, blacks GOTV

you have a link? thanks for description anyways

Presumably for appointing Pajit

> no one is watching
S..should we tell him?

He's just too charming, it's his greatest asset.

100%. The man used a Kotor reference in his video, he has patrician taste. Even if he doesn’t browse, Ajit is an honorary aryan

someone plz photoshop
in the background

ah i see.

Banks wanted to stop the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 to pretend it was bad for them. Same game being played here. You are being played.

holy hell all this jargon is scrambling my brain

Mitch McConnell’s amazing track record

>Obamacare
>mass amnesty for millions of Mexicans
>an open border
>a “conservative” Supreme Court that supports gay marriage
>consistent chipping away at 2nd Amendment Rights
>Christians being harassed and discriminated against
>billionaires wealthier than ever
>white people overdosing by the millions per year
>industries moved overseas

But fuck Bannon! He said bad things about Based Mitch! Can you believe that?!?!

he was being sarcastic. he knows it's being watched nation wide

I'll buy the book

Cute

link me up

>oh no look at all this government subsidized corporations doing shitty things within the confines of network engineering I know nothing about in atechnically sense. Might as well double down on government interference and stay ignorant about networking fear mongering shit hyperbolically.

it government stupid.

Why? Don't want to see an Su-37's warning flares outperform ours?
Russia doesn't want a fight. They'd obliterate what's left of their economy.

I'm not an atheist but I agree with him. Moore didn't campaign hard enough and thinking God will fix everything because you outlawed gays isn't going to do too well. Those write in votes, and destroying vote records also hurt too.

This pajeet comes up to you and kills your NN
Wat do?

Fuck off. Im not an atheist. You need to have a nationalist economic message to activate the working class. The fact that Moore didn't have one was Bannons biggest failure. The accuser store would have been nothing if he was pushing the economy.

>This guy again
Reminder that he has been at it for over 6 hours yesterday

APOO~

>NN shills still crying