Anti-Shill threat

"A Picture with studies says more than 1000 replies"

Post your anti Shill and red-pill response material here.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7358868.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how can white men even compete
well...

>let's swirl
>all races are equal
no...

your autusim is frighting

also don't reply to your own post, it's not proper form instead use 1/10,2/10,3/10.......10/10

>autist spergs out in his natural habitat
yeah, would have been better, but wasn't sure how much material I find so I have two different path for two different topics

found the kang

>Racemixing isn't degenerate when we do it
Someone is in dire need of vitamin Z

dayum, I should have sorted my folder before starting this

Slide threads are a big problem, people are too retarded not to notice the signs and lap up all the bait.

See

>Grand marshal of the fag parade makes his presence known

It's true in my limited experience. In a black/white marriage, the black is marrying up and the white is marrying down. So the black women I know with white men tend to be well above average. At least one isn't African-American, she's like Jamaican or something, so she doesn't have any of the ghetto attitude.

On the other hand, a white woman with a black man is usually fat and ugly enough that she couldn't get a decent white man at all, but she can get a decent-looking black man, because her whiteness is a prize for him even if the rest of her isn't. Hang out at Walmart to see plenty of examples of this combo.

This thread is hyper autistic when you think about it but it is justified in retaliation to the other trolling.

Having the perfect response to shut down side threads is one way to stop it

lmao black boys btfo yet again. they just can't catch a break!

Pic related is reality for 98% of niggers.

The asian bait
don't get a asian qt, because ur hapa son could end like this

nice dump anyway user
56%

thx

Huge montages/compilations like this of different images aren't effective. No one is going to bother reading through paragraphs of abstract findings. Cut them into bit sized pieces or highlight the most important parts of the studies like in , and .

I actually did see
And for the rest, has anyone anti 56%-face stuff

Also, pro-tip; nothing triggers shills/cucks/niggers more than images of good looking white women with white men. It's actually more effective than redpills because it's visual proof of their inadequacies.

Btw you were better off making an /ATG/ Aryan Thread General where you could post more than just redpills and get more contributions (like images of Nationalist qts). "Post your redpills" threads are usually dead on arrival. Step up OP, this is newfag tactics you're using.

This is the degeneracy I'd be happy to live with.

danke Bruder,
I actually wasn't sure if I going to use "redpill".
This wasn't just for me, since I dumped here a lot, but rather for others to be able to response to shills.

Great but send me the link to the OP study faggot.

Male coalburners are still coalburning race-traitors.

It seems like it's a naturally arising thing, sadly for him, and us. Some blacks are pretty cool, but they seem to just have primal urge that leads them to living like a bunch of apes.

I upgraded my copy with links to addition scientific studies showing that race-mixing is a shitty idea. I suggest you do the same; we want to have some legitimate academic sources for a redpill of this importance.
See

claiming white pride post with memeflag for all I know you could be a haitian if they had internet

Is there any legitimacy to the idea that blacks might not actually be the same species as whites? I'm curious.

maybe a little
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7358868.stm

Holy fuck.

>97% single mothers
>97% single mothers
>97% single mothers
>97% single mothers
>97% single mothers

Well.. you can mate with them and have "normal" offspring so.. Yes, they are the same

*oil drillers

I mean, i guess it makes sense...