What the fuck is wrong with identitarians?

>“I don’t believe the Jewish conspiracy theory—I find it a very short-sighted,” said Lorenzo Fiato, head of Generation Identity in Italy.
>Lorenzo thinks Jewish lobbies in America naturally seek to protect Israel’s national interests, but this does not imply that such interests are incompatible with Western countries. Indeed, Fiato believes European Jews are among the primary targets of Islamists in Europe.
>“Judaism is not like Islam; Islam is a religion which by nature imposes and spreads itself through colonisation and conversion; Islam has caused problems in every country where is has set foot,” Fiato said.
medium.com/@alessabocchi/identitarianism-in-europe-versus-the-united-states-5ce959aa3898

I thought European identitarians were redpilled and not like "retarded Amerimutt zionist puppets".
But even the most "radical" and "fringe" far right part of European nationalist resistance are still sucking kike cock.
Is there any hope left, anywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkJmhxGDd50
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of your cultural marxist Jews actually go against Israel's interests in the long run ... the blind, misguided fools. What would they gain from an Islamized Europe? Just another deadly enemy...

- youtube.com/watch?v=OkJmhxGDd50

There's nothing to gain from asking the JQ in Europe.

>“Judaism is not like Islam; Islam is a religion which by nature imposes and spreads itself through colonisation and conversion; Islam has caused problems in every country where is has set foot,” Fiato said.
HAHAHAHA

I'm convinced that one white/European consciousness starts awakening, recognition of the JQ will be inevitable. That awakening would be fundamentally incompatible with Jewish behavior in Europe and the US, and people would realize that very quickly. It won't matter if the leader of some organization tries to discourage it.

Maybe Fiato knows this, so he is playing the long con. Or maybe he doesn't. Either way, I think it's most important to get these movements going, even if that means our leaders "playing nice" for the immediate short term.

>What would they gain from an Islamized Europe?
Jews are going along with general line of the globalist project. The only one who suffers are majority of Whites, working and middle classes.
Jews are usually in the upper-middle and elite, living in comfy guarded communities, they're the beneficiaries of this plan, in future ruling upon racially mixed dumbed down masses of the West.

Islam is exactly like Judaism though.

The Italian branch is pretty small and one guy does not speak for the whole movement. Martin Sellner is woke on the JQ but rightly believes the public will only be motivated to deal with Muslims and asylum seekers right now. Once the movement is standing up they'll deal with the Jews.

I really hope you are right.
it's true that if he even mentioned jews, the whole movement would be under massive attack everywhere

still beter anti virus organisation then nothing

>Generation Identity
> the most "radical" and "fringe" far right part of European nationalist resistance
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eh if i also had a political organization i, would avoid the jq desu,even if you want to gass the jews you dont say it.You gain power and support and then you blindside them.

Martin Sellner was secretly recorded talking about Jews in the U.K. He's far higher up than Fiato

>What would they gain from an Islamized Europe
It's a genetic war against white people for one. Also, they gain all the jews that will be scared out of europe and in to israel.
>In the wake of recent terror attacks in Europe several of which targeted Jewish institutions some politicians and religious leaders have predicted an exodus of Jewish people from the continent. In some ways, the numbers stack up. Last year, a record 8,000 Jews arrived in Israel from France — with another 15,000 coming from Eastern Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

>I'm convinced that one white/European consciousness starts awakening, recognition of the JQ will be inevitable.

Not at all guaranteed. If White awakening is truly inevitable, Jews will just turn it to the war with Islam, and pose themselves as our "greatest ally" once again. So millions of Whites will kill millions of Arabs and vica versa, European Jews will be safe, Israel national interests will succeed. Win-win. Only millions of Whites would pay the price with their lifes. AGAIN.

Holy shit I hate dumbfucks like you.

>HURR DURR WHY NO JQ WHAT THE WHO IS REDPILLED IF ONLY THEY WOULD CALL OUT THE JEWS WE WOULD WIN HURR DURR SHIT DOWN MY THROAT PLS THROW ME IN JAIL

If the Identitarias even mention the Jews in regards to the JQ they will be BANNED. Do you fucking understand that? Are you literally retarded? Then they will be absolutely fucked. The JQ kills any political party that addresses it. No one wants to associate with anti-semites. You will lose.

You people need to realize that many famous people are concealing their powerlevels. Trump, for example, is 100% redpilled about the JQ (read about his mentor Roy Cohn, not to mention he grew up Jewing Jews in NYC) but due to his position he’s totally unable to mention it. The fact that they run an Identitarian organization should be enough to tell you that. Nobody would start one if they didn’t know.
Basically this, especially Soros and Rothschilds. Most Israelis and niggerjews actually want to be left alone and are mildly nationalistic. And hate the niggerjews they’re always flying in. Your main problem are European and American kikes that 100% buy AND promote Cultural Marxism. See the thread about the NPR anti-monogamy article and interview for example. Written/spoken by a Giga Hyper-Jew.

identitarian = alt right of Europe
its bs move on from these shitty groups created to divert attention
this should be a dead giveaway

>everyone who stands up is controlled opposition

Literally kill yourself.

Moght be bit then their plans are quite short-sighted. If Islamization continues they WILL lose control over Europe. And then? Do they really think Israel may survive without aid from the West? I do strongly doubt that. Globalism also weakens the USA and then... ally with the chinks?

What I try to convey ... there is no master plan to Jewish globalism except short term gain. In fact, I may think of nothing more short sighted. It will ultimately end in their demise too. They really are parasites bit what is a parasite with a dying host ... only soon to be dead too...

It’s weird, over half of Jewish diaspora women are race traitors and a massive portion of the diaspora “Jewish” population are atheistic. They’re going to genocide themselves with demographics. Either they don’t care that their own people are eating up their propaganda or it’s somehow in some ass backwards way part of their plan to mix up all the races in the world.

Hell I think you’re right. The Protocols might actually be a forgery. However, the deal, I believe, is that that document extrapolates short-sighted and destructive Jewish behavior into a non-existent conspiracy. So it’s most definitely true, just not in the way that it supposes.

How do you people continually forget or miss that there is literally a jew v jew civil war going on? duh

>How do you people continually forget or miss that there is literally a jew v jew civil war going on?

I met some identitairians. Some of them actually dont believe jews are a problem. Others do but are unwilling to say because of the issues it brings in europe

Being jewish ends up being more of an enterprise than it is an ethnicity or a religion. The elders controlling the pleb jews don't care about them mongrelizing. The religion is set up to create crypto mongrel jews in the first place. They use matrilineal descent so a jewess can have a kid with someone with a non-jew surname and it will still be considered jewish. So if judith finkelstein has a kid with liam mccarthy, their kid with have a irish surname, but still be considered jewish. Then that kid can go on to be a congressman and advocate for jews and israel without raising as much suspicion as they would if their last name was finkelstein. The higher up families and some devout religious jews are the ones who care about keeping bloodlines. In the US even rabbis take non-jew wives.

Because a lot of that is just two controlled opposition groups pretending to disagree when in actuality they both are working to accomplish the same agenda behind the scenes. From the protocols
>In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.
Even if you believe that the protocols are forged it's obvious something like this would have emerged. It's actually been exposed through operation mockingbird and cointel pro.

you dont need to call the jew you need other organization or newpaper to de the dirty job like an hidra

>identitarians
>not controlled opposition
Pick one.

A mixed bag then. Would you say they are still a viable counter to left wing groups in Evropa?

You are a lying faggot, Sellner is a "patriot for profit" and forbids discussion of kikes, even when the evidence is undeniable.

It's possible some of the leaders are, but at least they are getting people motivated to something. Most people will figure out the jew part.

You're lying.

There was a undercover document on the far right recently. I've been skeptical of GI myself but listening to him behind the scenes nearly made me join.
They who must not be named. s;fddfsF;LRF

you fucking retard really thing that these jew shit will work ,go back with your mamy subhumans

It was on tv. "inside the British far right".

You know Sellner was a disciple of Austrias most know neo Nazis before he was jailed for holocaust denial. After that Sellner became an identitarian.

Sup Forums is doing the dirty work callyng the jew ,these movemet need to stay pure

>just white consciousness

>44,000 acknowledged missing American troops. 20 to 30 trillion missing USD.
Their breakaway civilization will do fine.

>But even the most "radical" and "fringe" far right part of European nationalist resistance are still sucking kike cock.

Pic related

??????????

And a torchlit march is somehow worse than that?

the main problem with these movement for me at least is that all it look to prefabricated,its too comercial they need more passion

I do not arouse great passions and that in political movement of this character is a lethal defect, the organizers have everything very thoughtful, too much I believe

What do you mean? I posted a pic of NordFront to show a far right european nationalist group that does not suck jew dick. What does torchlit marches have to do with anything?

What you mean is that they need more hate. I know how frustrating this is but these are still early days and the people do not yet understand they are not filled with righteous anger. That will come in time, when the survival instincts finally kick into full gear.

Hey retard. We (identitarians), are not all the same like it is some fucking cult. I disagree with Fiato, and I am an identitarian.

post proof dad.

It's called being tactical you moron. If you didn't notice it's ok for the germans to go extinct, but oy vey die juden are being persecuted and the average leftist will get Shindler's List flashbacks.

They scare normies, they never get into MSM except for being called nazis and they got banned in Finland. Good job.