ITT: feminist anime

>feminist anime
>no such thing

well, it's less advocating the equality of women, but more of sluts. The main character just happens to be female

Utena?

Low-effort bait.

you are a fucking retard

>Utena
>Sailor Moon
>Any Ghibli movie

>he isn't responding to my joke the way i want him to
>i know, i will call him a retard, that will show him! By facebook friends will be so proud of me when i tell them how i told some anonymous faggot on Sup Forums off

Imaishi just has a slut fetish, he's not a feminist.

Feminism like the ones SJW's complain for doesn't exist in anime. It just doesn't. Keijo is a perfect example.

feminism get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEE

There are. Such as Taisho Yakyuu Musume and Princess Nine.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Gintama.

Depends on which era of feminism you mean. early 60-70 era, bra burning shit. Yeah. Today's Tumblr brand of feminist? No.

New Game aired recently. Is basically 5 hours of a bunch of girls laughing at the patriarchy.

Uta kata

>what is Utena

>>Back to Tumblr.

This one still makes me cringe and just ask myself... what was I thinking? Its pretty long but I've never put it down on paper before so I'll do my best.....I am the youngest of 3 children in my family and the only boy. This story takes place when I was 14 and my two older sisters, J & A were 17 and 20 respectively. Ever since I was young, I knew that something was a bit different about me since I got very excited whenever I saw, or was near, women's feet. So this one weekend in the middle of the summer, my parents had planned on going away to celebrate their anniversary. So, being 14, my parents didn't want to leave my sister, J, who was 17, and I home alone for the whole weekend. My other sister A, was in college and my parents asked her to come home for the weekend to watch us. Well needless to say A came home and brought some of her friends. She had a little party, let me hang out, and was generally pretty cool. That night, she didn't let any guys stay the night at the house, just her girlfriends, since my parents said they didn't want boys sleeping over.
So, here I am, a horny, young, adolescent boy, in a house with 10 or 11 hot, college girls. I was literally shaking with excitement throughout the night knowing that when they went to bed later I might be able to get some good looks at their feet, or see them naked. So by 2am, everyone is asleep.
My sisters were both asleep in their rooms, and A's girlfriend's were all sleeping out in the living room and throughout the rest of the house. I got up, and walked to the main part of the house to see if I can catch some glimpses of the girls feet...when I got out to the living room it was like a foot fetishist's dream. There were two girls sleeping on the pull out couch with both of their feet hanging off the bed; there were girls sprawled on the couches, the floor, and all of them were bare foot. I was dying to get close to some of their feet, but I was too nervous with so many of them in the room.

Then, I saw two other girls in a smaller den we have. Both of them were sleeping on a futon, and both had drank a ton during the night so I figured they would be sleeping pretty heavily. I walked over to the two girls and knelt down by the foot of the futon. One girl was barefoot and the other had socks on. One was a blond and one was a brunette, and both of them were in really good shape. I gave each of them a quick tickle to see if they would wake up; nothing, they were out cold. I then proceeded to smell, rub, and lick the blond girl's feet. Working up enough courage, I decided i would pull off the brunette's socks. I took both socks off and rubbed them in my face.
At this point I was so damn horny I could barely contain myself. I pulled down my shorts and started jerking off while sucking on their toes and kissing their feet. I kept at it for another 5 minutes until I could tell that I was about to explode. Then, I stood up and rubbed my dick on their feet until I came...I have never came so hard in my damn life. It was everywhere. So you know that feeling you get after you jerk off like "why the fuck did I just do any of that"? ...That is pretty much how I felt after seeing my cum everywhere. I cleaned myself up as quick as possible, and then headed back to the futon where the girls feet were covered in my pervy man pudding. I got back and cleaned up everything. I was like CSI, scouring the couch for any traces of myself. I even washed the girls feet so they wouldn't be sticky. I go back to bed and everything is fine. The next morning, everyone is gone except for the brunette and one more girl. I am on the couch watching TV when the brunette came down and sat next to me. We were just shooting the shit and then all of a sudden she puts her legs up on the couch and plops her feet in my lap.

She then asks if I can give her a foot massage. I could barely talk, so i just mumbled something. She kept insisting and said, and I quote, "you look like the type of person that would give a good foot massage". ...I am literally shitting myself at this point. I'm sweating and nervous because I think that she must know. This girl puts her feet in my lap completely unprovoked after what I did the night before?? So I oblige, and start massaging her feet. After about 30 seconds, I am rock hard and there's no way for me to hide it. I was still pretty shy about my foot fetish at this point in my life, so having someone find out was absolutely out of the question. Her foot brushes up against my boner and she just looks at me with this evil fucking look and says "yea I thought so". From there on out, whenever I saw her I would try to avoid her. But, if she came over my house or saw me out with my family she would purposefully come over to me and ask me to give her a foot massage, or she would ask if liked her shoes, or her nail polish, or just blatantly make some obvious reference to her feet. This went on for 2 more years until my sister finished college since she and my sister ended up living together throughout college. I don't know how much she knew, but I just assume everything. As I'm 24 now, I still don't know why she didn't open her eyes that night if she was, in fact, awake. Part of me wants to think she liked it while another part thinks she did it just to embarrass me later.

Anything by Trigger

Thanks for the new pasta user!

>When a pasta gives you an erection

Don't talk about my wife that way

Cuck

Every P&S fanboy I've met irl has been the most obnoxious fucking cunt imaginable. They always carry this pretentious entitlement over their shitty MLP tier trash anime.

I don't know about the rest of you but I often get very tired when people try and shit feminism on everything. All anyone here wants to do is just watch fucking anime without having to worry about what the fuck other people think. The whole point of watching anime like a fucking shit-in faggot is being able to avoid everyone else and honestly shitting feminism like some ejaculated tampon through it all is just going to ruin it.

I'm honestly god damn tired of feminism trying to get into everything. leave anime alone. The moment you cockroaches crawl in and decide that you want anime to be a certain fucking way the whole industry is going to be doomed and i won't be able to sit in my basement and watch keijo in peace without these fucking normies calling for shitty 3rd wave feminism.

Fuck you normies we don't need your fucking normal bullshit faggotry in anime . it's all horse shit anime doesn't even come from your dumbass culture so I don't know why you gotta go around thinking that you need to shit up the place with your "where is the feminism animu"

Fuck you and get out. there's no such thing as feminism animu because such an idea doesn't even need to be put in japanese culture because it's overrated. Keep your cancer off the nihongos and don't make me fucking have to say MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN you fucking cuck because I will fucking shit another season of haruhi before I start to think about dumbass feminism in anime and how it should be.

Fuck off with that nonsense and stick to fucking steven universe it just rips off anime.

Faggot.

pointing out shitposting might as well be shitposting at this point. shit poster.

Informing of user's poor posting form is a valuable community service and in no way shitposting.

>the only way a female in the army could possibly be the most valuable soldier in the war is if she's actually a grown man in a woman's body
Sounds perfectly accurate, actually.

Keijo empowers women...'s butts

what community? this is the fucking internet. Fuck you asshole. Go back to tumblr.

>females are literally disposable, but necessary

Please, refrain from abusing other users of this site, it is totally unnecessary and leads to poor post quality matching Sup Forums levels.

Keijo is literally about cute women who don't need no man (doesn't mean that some of them can't want one) and go out and achieve their dreams.

there are ways to explore these themes without being preachy or annoying, see the examples in the thread

I made a very long, detailed, and serious submission to AnimeFeminist about how Keijo is the ultimate feminist anime. Included examples, links to other articles that supported my ideas, etc. It was basically the most detailed and scholarly article that they had ever scene on their site, had they chosen to publish it.

They told me to go fuck myself.

abuse is what

Taken from dictionary.com

Noun: Harshly or coarsely insulting language.

i can't believe that there is an organization for this. I mean, of course they're gonna tell you to gtfo because keijo is status quo and feminist who like anime just don't want the status quo. Feminists who are all about 3rd wave want to change everything around them to accommodate their feelings.

You can show them miyazaki movies and they might be like "yeah user kun great! wow! girl power no upskirts etc etc." (even though miyazaki just made girl characters cause girls are cute. not cause he wanted to see them empowered.)

I mean, keijo literally is sexual weaponry at it's core and a bunch of whatever-feminists would just cry "male gaze!"

So like, are you surprised?

what are you going to do, cry because I think trying to associate western feminism is the most retarded bullshit ever? It's purely moronic at best.

if you dont wanna hear insulting language throw your computer away.

you are dumb.

get the fuck out of here with your sailor moon bullshit. The original anime is just upskirts of a high schooler with occasional naked magic.

I am not going to cry, I am merely requesting you to behave on this site in a polite manner to help increase the quality of discourse, less we'll end up in a cesspool of posters who cannot discuss anything by the virtue of the format of discussion they're undertaking and that would be a shameful result.

Sailor Moon can be criticized for the fact that the girls always fail at everything, and need to be saved by a man in every episode.
The only feminist thing about it is that it's a good anime about girls, anyway. If that's all you need, then plenty of anime are feminist.

Princess Nine was interesting in that the main antagonist was a group of old men that simply wanted to keep the girls out because that was how it was, and they didn't respect them at all. It was interesting to see a classical misogynist culture being the enemy.
But it may not be perfect, every episode shows information about the weight and blood type of the characters before and after the commercial break, which may hint to it being made for men, and it has been criticized for having story arcs misogynist men right, although I don't really agree with that.

Tuxedo Mask does almost nothing and often ends up only jobbing like an idiot.

>I am merely requesting you to behave on this site in a polite manner to help increase the quality of discourse,
Fuck off you clearly do not belong here.
If you want "polite discussion" you can go right back to whatever cesspool you came from.

KID shows don't count because little kids don't understand these kinds of concepts. No one made these shows with a feminism purpose.

Kid shows can be made with feminist intent. If that applies to Sakura, I don't know, but it's possible.

To what kind of cesspool you might be refering to? Since I can assure you I do not affiliate myself with any other popular discussion site, making me think you might be misunderstanding this whole escapade.

Don't forget those feminist pantyshots.

I MEAN how many 9-12 year olds give a shit about feminism or anything like that? they don't understand it. they're still in the "ew the other gender" phase.

The creators may have a point in creating characters that are girls and putting them in leading roles but that is very common over there. Anime in general revolves around girls and most MC's that are males are typically insert characters so that the audience can whack it or whatever.

Sakura is just different because she's not sexualized. But not sexualized does NOT mean feminist. Female empowerment in Japan is always going to be very different than what we know as feminism in the west mostly because it's an entirely different culture.

They just dont give a shit.

are you retarded?

the girl on top would have to bend her spine like hell to achieve that angle on top of another girl. lmao feminism

>organization
It's unofficial, but for the most part just another """""safe space""""" to bitch and moan about things like that.

>Female empowerment in Japan is always going to be very different than what we know as feminism in the west mostly because it's an entirely different culture.
This. They're not indoctrinated with western values in a conservative society.

Forgot to add this.

This is clearly the only true feminist anime. There are very few men if any. The girls get to go around and do whatever they want, and they are in control of the majority of the situations they are in. Also they maintain their feminine looks and don't dress like dykes or something.

This is what modern feminism should look like, ladies

Source: i'm a woman.

You can't prove me wrong.

Thank you for making Sup Forums better by allowing this thread to exist for so long, mod.

o/ mods

Scum's wish, because it's literally about a bunch of people making a conscious decision to become a bunch of miserable basket cases.