Don Jr. verbally abused preschool teacher at age 3

>The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/page88/status/941102462823526400?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/14/journalist-accuses-donald-trump-jr-misconduct-3-years-old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/page88/status/941102462823526400?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/14/journalist-accuses-donald-trump-jr-misconduct-3-years-old/

>my friend said

Daily reminder blue checkmark = yellow stars

Fake and gay
Op is a shill faggot

I LITERALLY cannot even. I'm a peach Plomp now.

Why was Anna being such a bitch tho

Even if this is true. I like Jr even more now. Alpha runs in the family

>at age 3

This. Fuck Anna.

Now Rush is taking about it. Lel

Limbaugh reading this now...meta.

Imagine being so triggered by a 3 year old that you bring it up again 30 years later.

Imagine being this woke to the commie menace in our schools at age 3

>Liberal cunt has friend who somehow got a child to tell them to fuck off.
>thinks it looks bad on child.

(((VERBAL ASSAULT)))

Absolutely Alpha

>I was verbally assaulted by a three years and I'm going to kill myself

alpha as fuck

What's wrong with these people? Do they think because false allegations against Moore worked (barely, maybe), they can throw out any bizarre shit they think of and people will eat it up? I suppose their readers and sponsors will, which is what matters. It's like leftist performance art at this point.

>blue pockmark
fixed that for ya

yeah i tag teamed my wife with Trump and when he came he screamed "ENERGY IS POURING OUT OF MY COCK WITH THE FORCE OF ONE MILLION NIGGAWATTS! SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL SEIG HEILL!!!!!!!"
#metoo

>He was actually trying to say, "Thank you, teach" with his adorable toddler lisp, but the (((jew))) media got to the victim and gave her those fake memories thing.
True fact

When I was in pre school I pushed over a toy shelf because the teacher denied me the chance to play with my deaf friend in the sand box. My friend may have been deaf but he was my favorite friend at that time. Don jr. did nothing wrong.

She was so triggered it made her quit teaching at the end of the year lol

>@page88
>88

Really made me think.

ffaak yoo bishhh

Was that before or after Roy Moore diddled him?

Based. Should have had her taken out back and shot like the tax cattle she was.

lel

Well, I hope this is true.

Perhaps fire should be fought with fire? Put so many bullshit out there for everyone that no one knows the truth.

Isn't this a form of child shaming? Sounds like she hates kids and made the right choice in quitting, before her rage took over and she hit one of them.

>age 3

I need a web extension that replaces the blue checkmark with yellow stars, and also replaces the (((echoes))) with yellow stars.

>Isn't this a form of child shaming? Sounds like she hates kids
excellent point, user. Anna should be called out for this.

>This. Fuck Anna.

Get #FuckAnna trending.

As long as this isn’t one of those “and everybody stood up and clapped” stories it’s actually hilarious

this

>using the word shaming
you have to go back

Woke on the marxist scourge infesting education from an early age.

Like this.

>blue pozmark
fixed that for ya

>I don't want any damn vegetables.

That sounds like a cool idea, I'll see if I can write anything for greasemonkey.

I told my 8 year old about this and she said that it's a sign of systemic patriarchal misogyny.

she says that like it's a bad thing

post on greasy fork

Only reason I wanted Moore to win tbqh. Leftists now have a new toy for political warfare. Already shifting from the Russian nothing burger to the "muh drompf is a sex harrasser". We are going to see a lot more sexual allegations start popping up with solemn faced democucks standing in the background of the accusers.

My wife's son's father's sub taught Eric Trump, and one day, she asked him to move his mat and he said "I made poopy!", so I can assure you, this tweet is real.

My dad found it funny to teach me swear words back when I was little.

maybe whoever was fucking Ivana thought the same.

>It's like leftist performance art at this point.
this
Unfortunately it's quite effective on normies who only get their news from the (((LSM)))
My boss who is pretty bright still thinks that nigger in Missouri (the hands up dont shoot nigger) was actually surrendering

This. Trump jr for president.

>Whe people feel the need to tell lies to complete strangers on the I sterner
>When lies told on the internet involve an adult claiming they were abused by a toddler
Sad!

well I guess it is time to start digging and finding dirt on Virginia Heffnan and accusing her of everything from Pedophilia to tax fraud whether we find anything or not