Rate my 23andme results

0.1% nigger, what do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iURug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

Apply for gibs from the gibberment

>(You)

Stop listening to Sup Forums and lose any respect you think anyone here deserves

Not American....you can guess where I'm from by the results

archive.is/iURug

retard

I wanna do this but I won't use 23andme. Weren't they caught faking results, saying people who were clearly white had some nig or shitskin in them to show "see goy, no one is white"? Id use AncestryDNA

“Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

0.1%

> Thinks it means anything

One of your ancestors literally caught a cold from some black guy somewhere. That's how NEGLIGIBLE that amount is.

This makes sense...like I was expecting some % Turk or something but not nigger. I got 0% Middle East but 0.1% nigger??

Oops, ignore LARPflag

>0.1%

Yeah dude, you should change your name to Kunta Obande Malik Shabazz now.

Show flag, nigger

I LITERALLY CALLED IT
This site is run by kikes to make us more accepting

It's less than 0.1%, it's probably zero but they've left that ambiguity now to fuck with "racists" aka anyone too white.

If I show flag this will turn to Balkan thread instead of topic

Your numbers seem to tell me youre telling the truth... but you need to show flag you filthy larping 56%er

Do, I love some balkan wars

You need a tall tree and a strong rope

Is this from ancestry.com? People are saying the

>giving your dna to jewgle

Did you get any African in low confidence regions?

The company pressures it's people to add that stuff in there because of "muh cradle of civilization" but it's likely them lying.

Yeah it's ancestry. It's come out recently that 23andme does fuck with their results. Stupid kike tricks. Do it again with ancestry.

Nope that's every region it reported. Zeros in everything else across the board