Explain to me how the capitalist class do not rule because they are superior

explain to me how the capitalist class do not rule because they are superior.

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/35783843
youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain to me how a separatist insurrection in a North American country during the mid-19th Century being successful leads to the world's most famous Holocaust victim becoming pregnant?

thats pretty hot

>explain to me how the capitalist class do not rule because they are superior.
Just like in the previous era, the Capitalist hierarchy is hereditary. While there is more mobility than before, it is still very minor. Thus, only the success of 1 distant ancestor (or an accidental success) is enough to lock down power and wealth.

Besides, a truly superior class would suffer no uprising and usurpation, which isn't true for capitalism.

This is literally the most /his/ question ever and it deserves its own 30 day thread

Woah, can I get a link to the archived thread ... for science!

Desuarchive is down (again) but the link should be desuarchive.org/k/thread/35783843

Can we just have an Anne Frank drawthread instead?

Capitalist countries have fewer mass uprisings than feudal monarchies though

less successful you mean

In the last 60 years of its existence, Imperial Russia suffered four major revolts and scores of assassination attempts against the Tsar, two of which were successful. The final two revolts wound up toppling the government and sparking the Russian Civil War.

By comparision, the United States in the last 150 years has suffered one major Civil War, a few smaller uprisings that were usually related to labor issues rather than overthrowing the government, and four assassinated presidents (only one of whom was killed in an attempt to topple the government).

kek'd

I'll never understand why Anne Frank is the biggest meme on /his/, but I'm happy it is.

Anyone got that greentext of how the Seven Days Battles being a Confederate victory causes Anne Frank to survive?

Explain me what is superior in capitalist class.

Cucks are mistakenly that with "hard work" and doing any whim of the boss, they will be rich like him in some time.
Monarchy didn't have that illusion.

Here we see a baby Jew in the oven

Wealthy. Capitalist. Rules.

Not superior

Because God is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc

>if they're in charge they must be superior

Hell off boarders. Not get the fuck out.

>implying that success in capitalism is due to merit
Yes, the Oscar goes to the best actress, not whoever blew Harvey Weinstien