Diversity Block General

Pic related is being put up and around every major European city to prevent trucks of peace hugging civilians. The downside is it is extremely racist and bigoted to put these up.
What I propose is a a campaign to take these down because they make our Muslim neighbors feel alienated. It is a daily reminder for them that they are not welcome and we should not stand for it. We need to get the word out that any city that supports these is racist and bigoted.

#refugeeswelcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK_4hzslU-g
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Danke Merkel

Happy Hanukkah goyim!

MERKEEEEEEEL! YOU XENOPHOBIC SCUM, REMOVE THESE RACIST BARRIERS AT ONCE!

Kek,
But we need to meme the stupidity of this shit. Something must be done.

Not only do they utterly fail to stop a truck at 50 mph... they also turn into into 2 ton projectiles after they're hit. Watch the test footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK_4hzslU-g

>Mrs Merkel! Tear down that wall!
Walls separate us.
We knocked down Berlin wall, let's knock down this islamophobic wall.

Bump for peace.

It works as well as a lock on a glass door.

Merkel's Massacre Mitigators

>how could such amok be prevented?

I WONDER

>>how could such amok be prevented?
We need to welcome much more non white males into Europe, everyone knows it's the cis white males that are the cause of all problems.

#downwiththepatriarchy #fuckwhitey

This
If the majority of Europe is Middle Eastern, they won't want to attack their own people.

The sad thing is that some leftists probably believes this crap. Idiots don't even realise that muslims would simply start killing each other for tribal reasons. Muslims from one country always despise those from other countries, and as soon as they can't unite behind a common enemy they start attackign eachother, because you also have several variantions of islam that see the other ones as the greatest heresy.

You fucking idiots, dont you know you should help an enemy along when they are making a mistake? If we meme hard enough that the barriers are racist and others start to fall for it,they'll HAVE TO TAKE THEM DOWN.

>be Merkel
>"i'm sorry, goys, but we can't built walls to block the illegal immigrants"
>built wall on a christmas market for exactly that purpose

Idiot that is not the problem, the problem is you are loosing your country
what type of cunt would say that the problem with letting in people from other countries is that they are going to fight each other?
how hard has the ideological subversion have to have taken place for you to be such an idiot
are you a shill or just retarded?
how can you play a game and not beat it?
break out of the matrix already you normie idiot. Instead of wasting your time on the craphouse of disinformation that is Sup Forums go to youtube
start here
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
look this up on youtube: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

You don't need to build a wall u fool
They get to Germany/ greece/ italy/ ... You give them some food, you put them to sleep, you tell them, you are an illegal immigrant and you send them right back to libya so they find their country if they don't want to say it. after 2 months, they will stop coming.
not so fucking complicated, no need to waste money on a stupid wall

Man I don't live in Europe, but I don't think anybody is stupid enough to fall for that. Europe isn't Africa

yet at least

Remember how stupid the average person is, and then realize that 50% are dumber than him.

Hahaha good one.
I was actually thinking the avg I.Q. of a pygmy african is 54, (take into account jewnetic studies are often very SJW jewed up)
and (well it's not exactly completely transferable but it sort of is), the average IQ of a chimpanzee on the same human test would be 30-50. Therefore that leaves many chimpanzees with higher mental abilities higher, from an IQ perspective (a bit simplistic, but still), than many Pigmys who are supposedly the same species as us. Therefore, we can conclude, that no, all men are not created equal. Egalitarian BS is International Jewry paid by usury

write names of victims from muslim terror attacks all over them

or leave bacon on them

>Diversity Block
Merkel Lego