Even the Nazis allowed abortion for cases like this...

Even the Nazis allowed abortion for cases like this. Where the person being born inherits a physical or mental condition that causes unamenable, debilitating and agonizing suffering. The Nazis were kinder than you Christgoys.

Fuck you Christniggers so much. An immeasurable number of people have been forced to suffer for your shitty false kike god and the charlatan prophet you worship. I'm glad abortion is legal and will expand and I consider myself right-wing nationalist. You are absolutely wrong on this issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/abortion-rights-get-growing-support-in-us-poll/
cnn.com/2016/06/27/politics/supreme-court-abortion-texas/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the government should murder those who I deem don't have a life worth living
>you're unkind!

they will make hell on earth bc they are so sure heaven is waiting for them on the other side. they are weak pussy betas who practice cuckianity.

devotees of jewsus should seriously just shut the fuck up.

This, they're a fucking plague with muh abortion is evil all children are equal bullshit

Abortion and euthanasia should 100% be legal. Deal with it. You faggots are the SJWs of the right.
I would go further and make sure cases such as the OP are not allowed because of Christnigger nonsense. See the Charlie Gard case. The government did nothing wrong.

Please tell me those are not siblings and that some retard is not just shitting out potato heads one after the other.

>who I deem
Nobody is saying the gov't should choose who gets aborted or not. The parents should get to choose. And if you choose to raise a literal retard because you want to be a good goy, the government should not have to subsidize your retard's existence nor should other people be required to treat your retard any better than the genetic trash that it is. Abort downies and retards, they're not humans.

You say "deal with it" while abortion restrictions exist and public opposition is rising

Probably came from some slut who whored out until she was 40 then finally decided to settle down and have kids with some beta

all christkikes deserve the gas chamber

Does anyone remember that Spanish poster who would spam these two mongoloids?

I hope you give birth to mong children. Have fun raising piles of meat with animalistic sentience.

>I care about retards that would drain society dying
Spoken like a true christcuck

cbsnews.com/news/abortion-rights-get-growing-support-in-us-poll/

Scotus is striking down abortion restrictions. Your "ALL LIFE IS VALUABLE NO ABORTION" nonsense is what caused Moore to lose.

Just toss these to the paedophiles as pets, and kill two birds with one stone.
It'll give their existence purpose, and keep the pedo away from the healthy kids.

This is a good idea.

God's word is final and unchanging, life begins at conception
Jesus spoke of you and other faggot enablers, it's better to have a millstone tied around your neck and be cast into the sea than to harm a child

I agree with this. I think using abortion as birth control is wrong (for whites) but in certain cases it is morally acceptable.

Shouldn't, in such cases, abortions be enforced?

You worship a kike god. Your opinion and beliefs are beyond irrelevant.

You're welcome for Western society

>MUH KIKE WRITTEN BOOK IS THE TRUE WORD OF GAWD

Fucking kill yourself. You are losing on this issue.

cnn.com/2016/06/27/politics/supreme-court-abortion-texas/index.html

Nobody should be forced to endure and unamenable debilitating condition that caused agonizing physical or mental suffering. Deal with it christkike.

>implying western society isn't from the classical period

Pagan Ancient Rome >>>>>>>>>> Any Christcuck era or society.

You're American, what the fuck is with that redundant statement

omg poor THING

Dasien ohne lieben

Don't you know? Suburbs, big trucks and McDonalds is what defines a civilization. It's funny because not only are they 56% racially, but that's also their body fat.