What state or country is like a retarded little brother to yours?

What state or country is like a retarded little brother to yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore#Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

England natch..

We have a retarded big brother, if that counts.

danish sound so retarded but norwegians are retarded, but finland is like a little brother

Oklahoma and New Mexico are Texas little brothers

Canada

SWEDEN YES

Scotland, Wales and all of Ireland.

Indiana

>tfw your big brother has superhuman retard strength

Canada, obviously. Thank god they have so few people we'll be able to accept them as refugees when they become The Democratic People's Republic of Neo-Singapore.

Belgium. He's got a split personality and some other mental issues but I love him nonetheless and at the end of the day I would always pick his side

Durr, Leaf xd, wheres my fuckin guns

Belgium

>country
Canada, he keeps playing with dolls and that nigglet tyrone down the street. Im worried about the boy
>state
Mississippi its like Louisiana but worse in every area except the fact theres more places to buy where your neighbors are way the fuck down the road from you

Ventura county > LA county

I fucked you're sister though.

Mississippi > Louisiana

ireland
>tfw little brother moves out and is more successful than you

>The Democratic People's Republic of Neo-Singapore.
This would unironically be better than our present government

ireland is more successful than mainland UK? in what fucking world do you live?

New Jersey
t. New York

>Gib sea

No

>Gib sea

No

>Gib sea

No

For the last hundred years.

Proxy Trudeau is just a transitionary figure. Proxy Singh, or whatever his name is, will begin the constitutional process of reforming Canada as Neo-Singapore.

>gets colder
>worse niggers
>everyone is fucking nosy as shit about your business
>everthing is a century old
>somehow has worse roads which is an accomplishment in itself

Kärnten

We don't have many black people here. Our niggers are the Indians, and we've given them no influence, unlike what happened in Alabama.

Delet

California

Singapore is actually well governed though, nowhere that Sikhs or Muslims live is well governed

Fyrom

Keep leaching off us you fucking maple nigger.

Like 90% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border and you try to criticize us? Fuck off leaf.

>you're
Artificial country proves it is retarded.

>nowhere that Sikhs or Muslims live is well governed

Um, Cucky....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore#Religion

>broatia
Easy, their Serbian is a bit broken but I love them none the less.

ah-bloo-bloo

>picrelated

>90% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border
What does that have to do with anything? Retarded is as retarded does, no need for these wacky tangents. Thanks for the (You) though.

Singapore is governed by the Chinese and they don't allow anybody to even question their authority or they throw them in jail.

Recall that even fucking Egypt was well governed back when the British just made the Muslims shut the fuck up and obey them.

Quebec
t. Vermont

ah-bloo-bloo

Ukraine.

>inb4 ukraine isn't a country

Kosovo is Serbia temporarily occupied by a zerg infestation.

It's supposed to be either Norway or Finland, but now we are the retard big brother.

Gib influence

Belgium and Luxembourg. "Indonesia" is the estranged rebellious son and Suriname is the retarded kid you kicked out of your house the moment it turns 18

Probably belgium.

Mexico is our little brother who hangs out with the cholos .

I snorted.

Im from Texas so my answer is, of course, everything that not.

Everything that isnt Texas is like and infant to us, and is treated as such.

Except Canada, which is like the weird relative locked in the attic.

Guatemala

Nope. Get over it. Furthermore it's current year

ukraine.

Canada

California

I'm saying you are a fucking parasite on the United States. You exist simply because we allow you to exist. To imagine your country is superior in any form or fashion is a fucking joke.

Mississippi is worse than Alabama in every fucking way. They are redneck, retard central but Alabama takes the brunt of all the jokes even though we know we aren't the worse, because Mississippi has it bad enough

europe

ireland is the retarded brother.
usa is like the son from a young divorce that gets a birthday card once a year. canada, aus and the littlest son NZ have lost their way during our mid life crisis.
dad will come through in the end

>tfw califag

The butthurt is strong with this one. As I said, retarded is as retarded does, and that's the OP subject.

Are you a boomer? Why are you so mad, big bro?

Canada is /ourbitch/

You have my deepest sympathies. Cut of ten years ago for the Midwest. I still have good memories so I don't want to go back.

Guatemala.

Sweden is our big brother with downs.

Belgium is not a country

The entire northen states.

Sup Forums is the retarded little brother to the rest of Sup Forums. You idiots are constantly trying to talk about politics no matter where you are.

I lived in Victorville for a few years.

Never... again...

No boomer. I just find it humorous that Canada thinks of the USA as the retard in the relationship.

All I read is
>A HYUK HYUK, MUH GUNS AND LAND HOOOOO-WEEEE FRIED CHICKEN GOD BLESS

Those dumbasses.

Windsor Ontario is Detroit Michigan's retarded brother.

lel

Ukraine

>I just find it humorous

East Germany

>tfw you are the retarded little brother

Hohols

They are retards, but they are /our retards/

I think it's mainly Ontario. They went off the rails with their "human rights" bullshit which is really just them ripping off England's thoughtcrime laws and slapping a nice sounding name on it like we do with things like the Patriot Act or Net Neutrality. Canada is so unoriginal.

omg that image, lol :D

new york

croatia or montenegro i guess

Guatemala

We're spoilt for choice.
But its the blind leading the blind to be honest family

Kek
Hadn't even seen these before posting.

America.

russia, india, saudi, mexico, iraq, ireland, germuny, france, japan, philipines, etc it's a long list sibliings

Probably Portugal. Not in a bad way, they´re just somekind of "cheap Spain".

Fuck u Hans you love us

>he doesn't know how to right click and hit save image

>our shitty little brother
The EU. Constantly being the muscle and the brains (France is the Heart) is shitty.
>the country for which we are the retarded little brother
Austria. Switzerland being the oldest.
>City
Berlin

all of them

>Like 90% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border

Look bud, we don't get to decide that southern Canada is a fucking load warmer than northern Canada. Don't flatter yourself too much

All of Central-America is shit, so don't flatter yourself. The South is where it's at and you cunts have no comeback whatsoever.

>not killing a bear and wearing it's hide along with drinking gallons of maple syrup to store fat.

No true sons of Skyrim.