Live in Ontario Canada

>Live in Ontario Canada
>21 years old
>No drivers license
>No friends
>Brainlet with very low IQ(struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy)
>Skinnyfat
>Low testosterone (~350ng/DL)
>Kissless virgin
>No highschool diploma(missing many credits)
>Parents hate me, never help and want to kick me out
>Only work experience is bottom of the barrel jobs for minimum wage or slightly above
>No skills
>Losing all hope
>Sometimes want to finish hs and go to university but I have to work long, slaving hours and even if I quit im terrified about not being smart enough to make it, parents also will not help the cost
>Want to move out because bad relationship with parents but I'll be living paycheck to paycheck
>lost thousands on cryptoscams so now im scared about it all
>Watch YouTube vlogs of people having the times of their lives and get upset

How can I fix myself Sup Forums please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6q6B46DWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let the anger fuel your motivation to improve.

Turn the self loathing into anger

check'd

>Low testosterone (~350ng/DL)
Eat more onions

Join the army
Protip: if you stroke ppls egos and make them feel good about themselves they'll take you along just because of their own vanity

I think I've seen this frog posted on biz.
Were you the guy that put all his savings into Chainlink or Elixir?

A good start is apply for GED, find a rent mate, get on that free OSAP for low income, and start an apprenticeship for a trade (I highly recommend plumbing and electric).
OSAP will actually pay for your rent while you're in education, which is dope if you're low income.
Also, start browsing fit, get a fit4less or equivalent gym membership, and buy supplements for that low test.

Organize these steps into a 2-3 year plan, and you'll fix the last 21 years.

Yep, anger is the only thing that has motivated me in the past.
OP use the anger to stop being a faggot. Wake up every day with a motivational video or something that makes you angry - maybe just videos of the Islamic Terror Squad squawking at the Peel Parent Teacher Conferences.
My goal is to own land. That is what guides my decisions. If you are just aimlessly walking around you're not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere quick, and anything can distract you and lead you to a path you haven't chosen for yourself.
If you have a destination, you'll surprise yourself with the ingenuity and creativity you have inside you to reach your goal.
>meet ya there in 15 minutes

Dont' forget to pick up a few hobbies to pass time, OP.
>reading
>playing online games
>drawing
>doing workouts

I think some of the most redpilled hobbies are reading, self taught math, and some instrument.

Might want to just kill yourself mate.

Also reading is very important, it makes you realize how dumb you are in the grand scheme so you'll want to get better

What town you in friend

Kek is in this fucking thread

Also get a full G license, regardless if you're getting a car. Trade enterprises usually have utility vans with all their shit inside.
Taking the wheel means mo' money.

>>Live in Ontario Canada
years old
>>No drivers license
>>No friends
>>Brainlet with very low IQ(struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy)
>>Skinnyfat
>>Low testosterone (~350ng/DL)
>>Kissless virgin
>>No highschool diploma(missing many credits)
>>Parents hate me, never help and want to kick me out
>>Only work experience is bottom of the barrel jobs for minimum wage or slightly above
>>No skills
>>Losing all hope
>>Sometimes want to finish hs and go to university but I have to work long, slaving hours and even if I quit im terrified about not being smart enough to make it, parents also will not help the cost
>>Want to move out because bad relationship with parents but I'll be living paycheck to paycheck
>>lost thousands on cryptoscams so now im scared about it all
>>Watch YouTube vlogs of people having the times of their lives and get upset

ok, we saw you are a leaf with your flag. wtf is with stating the obvious? we knew this shit just by flag glancing

Get your hs diploma bud, you'll need it, even just a GED is really good
Also, have you though about working in construction or some kind of manual labor?

>Live in ontario Canada

Well what did you expect

I think that this post merits a thank you to that user, OP.

Invest all your money in REQ

See you in your lambo in 2019 bro. we are all gonna make it

I'll be your friend today o.p.
do what these guys say but hold off on the anger, it can poison whatever good you have left. I've seen it kill people. give yourself a clear goal, or set of goals, make the first ones not too difficult to attain, i.e. save 1000 dollars, lose 20 pounds, get to 50 pushups, build from there. there is no confidence booster like achieving a goal through your own industry. that being said, do not get stuck in welfare, its just a stepping stone until you get better.
screencap post, reply in 3 months with results, we'll be waiting. Godspeed o.p.

>No drivers license
That depends where you live. I've known a normal city guy that got his at 28.

>No highschool diploma(missing many credits)
You can't get any job without one so get it.

Don't worry bro at least you can feel better about yourself with a similar tale of myself

>left sydney and now in the middle of bum fuck nowhere jobs being an absolute rarity
> 26
>no drivers licence
>no friends
>complete fucking idiot
>skinny fat. skinny as fuck but since moving here have gained a gut and a fat ass. current clothes have become a burden to wear
>low testosterone, can't grow a beard. just chin hair that I leave on and shave the side burns as they only produce bumfluff
>barely attended 10th grade at all. managed to pass because teachers knew I was a lost cause and never bothered enforcing rules on me because no point. give me a free pass in
front of other students because why the fuck bother.
>go to community college with buddies for 11th grade because fuck catholic school and it's all guys so fuck it but only go to smoke weed together and eat cafeteria food. manage to pass because teacher falsifies our results under the agreement we show up for class
>we don't but falsified results are already in
>11th grade drug dealer changes community college and the new flock of scum are sketchy and we now lack drug connection protection and have to bring out own drugs from where we live so it's not worth it. better just not show up and ditch the one kid we would go to meet up for as the rest of us lived in the same suburb and he lived on the other side of sydney so fuck it.
>end of 12th grade copy he's shit, all of it but we never attended so no point doing out HSC ( finals ) so just drop out. all we did from 10th grade then 11th - 12th was get high, play in a band and thankfully I was one of the people apart from two other guys to get laid so not a virgin so partially worth it as it was a hapa
> parents hate me but put up with me for some fucking reason. live neet live and cut all ties with everyone, now just a bedroom recluse
>cut off from neet bux.
> apply for subway but no response
I'll continue

These are the hobbies men should focus on: Reading, working out, an out door activity like hiking, kayaking, camping, running, cycling etc, an instrument, cooking and lastly something creative / collective so painting, drawing, photography, some kind of craft like woodworking and collecting art/historical memorabilia, coins etc.

dumb frogposter

Take up rand construction jobs. It'll man you up quick. Then consider a trade.

I was kind of like you at 20, except for the virgin part. Did a 5 year apprenticeship to be an electrician. In a much better place now than most people my age (30.)

reading is so vital for the mind. i went through a really retarded stage of my end of teens/early adult era of not readong and just doing music, and it really messed with me. i enjoy learning, and got back into reading a while ago, and it helps me so much. i usualy notice the help in my vocabulary. people comment on me being well educated, but it really wasnt from peasant school i gained this, it was from my grandma making me read when i stayed at hers, and generally, reading books. enough of my sad shitty life. over to you

>go for job interview yesteday at chink resteraunt that requires no experience to wait tables
>disgusted by me and no response and were supposed to call me yesterday but they didn't because it makes the most sense not too.
>getting cut off from parental neet bux. smoke like 5 - 6 25g tobacco pouches a week and for the last year since moving to bum fuck nowhere have drank booze everyday for the past year
>no more neet bux
>call every store from a half assed shopping centre half hour away but no ones hiring but no my sliver of hope rests on a surf and skate shop that said apply between christmas and new year.
>obviously will fail at that
>now approaching no booze or ciggarettes, no neetbux, no job will take me.

my only real option is to kill myself but finding it hard to do as a family relative a lot younger than me just checked out himself and It broke my mum.

so yea next week hell withdrawals, just want a faggot job for the sake of my addictions etc. have completely fucked up at life and failed at it 100%

my only accomplishment was fucking a hafu jap and playing a few gigs in a band where people temporarily made me feel special. did all the drugs in the world and reverted into a hermit bitch faggot.

unlike me you can still save yourself

Meditation and nondual spirituality

the army

Keep at the education user. You can improve. Even if it takes all winter. Make it through the winter then try to find a job outdoors.

where in Ontario?

literally just get a high risk job
I bet there's a lot of logging, mining and fishing going on in canada

jobs that are physically taxing but not particularly difficult for an adult male
they'll hire just about anybody and it pays really well

>1 post by this ID

learn cobol and try to get job in a bank, accept whatever shit tier salary they give you due to your lack of experience
once you've worked for five years, quit and submit your resume to another bank as a cobol programmer that's below 60 and has 5 years of experience
500k starting and job security until the day you die

user, i was pretty much quite close to your story, probably more fucked up desu, but in a faggy british tea drinking way. i now have a really nice life, and girlfriend, from a nice family.i will admit, i was a fuckign mess, and i always thought about jumping off my mates balcony in the flats he lived in cos nothign was going anywhere, i hit college with no education relevent (nothing formal, dropped out of school at 14 to smoke weed and mix jungle and drum n bass at parties, degenerate as fuck, but it seemed that was life), ended up going to college in oxford twice, to do accountancy, learnt the skills, but did not do exams and dropped out both times, then went into events management running skateboard comps with major sponsors (it was nice), and running music events (which was shit,complete fucking shit), now, im going to uni in oxford 2018/2019. i have a wonderful GF i been with for nearly 5 years, have nice income from my shit, and i am off drugs. decade ago, i was bad, really fuckign bad, and im sad to know i was like what i was. but dont give up. you can do it. i had to change my life and the people i was around, andit helped my chick hated everyone i know. but it was for right reasons. but honestly, im so lucky now. im weak, weak as fuck, but i have the right team now. before i was strong, but on the wrong team. make of that what you will. but dont ever give up. i wish i could show you snapshots of my life before, and now, cos its like a fucking biblical miracle lol. you just got to want to get out this shit. i forgot to add i been around so many areas, and never felt any were right, but where i am, is the greatest place for me. and i praise my city. hope this isnt a load of shit to you, and maybe something you can take in, and believe in yourself. i was a piece of shit. and i mean that. now im like a different man. im not calling you a piece of shit though, im just talking about me, cos i really was a fucking degenerate piece of shit

Jokes on you,
I’ve had plenty of big boy jobs and I’m currently making 93k a year with no high school diploma.

Just learn how to talk well and make sure you shower.

you need to do this
quit being a pussy
inb4 you already have some beta genetic defect or medical issues that you could just lie about to processing people.

This
Move her OP is the last hope we have left

nofap

Is this real? If it is and your life is in this state of dreary drudgery then I advise finding a Holy Bible and start reading it. Along with reading the Holy Bible look up Alistar Begg and start listening to his sermons so you can actually pick up on things the Holy Bible is talking about. You will not like this advice but truly it is the only way to begin working through all those problems. God Bless.

>join ISIS
>kill soldiers with IEDs
>get sent to Guantanamo AKA CIA spa/hotel
>seek asylum in Canada
>cuck government gives refuge, alongside 10.5 million shekels
It's an easy route dude

lol why are there so many christcucks on here..
fuck the kikebook and fuck the kikechurch

We all fail at life. Listen to a few people like Alistar Begg, Ravi Zachariahs, Tony Evans and start reading the Holy Bible. This will help put things into perspective.

You live near St catharines user? Want to go for beers buddy? On me

>Join the army
It's honestly not that simple
The Canadian army is small and has a wide pool to pick from, so they often close their doors to people

You should make friends with that British dude who does these posts.

Lucky fucker you don’t have any back pains like me (21 year old virgin who escaped to North Dakota from Southern California) so join the military

>struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy

You do realize it boils down to hard work and nothing else for most people?

Next time quote entire thread teanigger

Because i was once a pagancuck that placed myself at the center. Christ is the embodiment of Truth- the Word.

keep on keeping on m8. You got the short straw in this life but the whole point is working with what you have and ignoring what you don't. Just make the best of things and try as hard as you possibly can and good things will come to you in time.

im a Kielbasanigger too. im a mongrel. apologies to offend the motherland though

Hey man, at least you have ample access to maple syrup, so all's not lost.

No but seriously, step 1 for you is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. We get it, you were dealt a shit hand, but with hard work you will be able to overcome, I promise you.

You sound depressed and low on confidence.

Get in great shape. It is amazing what confidence being good looking gives you. I am naturally good looking so do not have to work out. But that is something out of anyone's control. Physique is totally within your control. Get into Ed Norton in American History X shape.

You are definitely not as lacking in intelligence as you might think. Just being as reflective as you are being indicates a certain level of intelligence. You are definitely at least average intelligence.

Not sure if it is a myth but I doubt it: People who have some reasonable amount of business success are of average IQ. Other factors are more important such as work ethic, determination.

You sound like you may not have work ethic though. Depression will do that.

Stop looking at social media. It is very well known to be depressing. A number of top ex-facebook/twitter people have spoken of their concern and regret for what they were involved in. (Seriously, google it.) Also, what you see on that shit isnt even real. It is curated.

You are younger and with more time than you realise. But it goes quickly.

Honestly if you are struggling with basic algebra then uni isn't for you. Nothing wrong with that. Pursue a good trade instead. I advise being an electrician or HVAC

cheers m8 but I'm literally fucked and I deserve it.

can't exactly consult the bible after tossing the cross, kicking over a grave, pissing on churches and literally trying to sell my soul for success

try getting REAL maple syrup in uk. its a fucking joke. all i find is flavouring. just sugar shit, no maple juices. so yes, he has something to be happy about. everytime pancake day rolls around, im just pissed off as fuck with whats so hard for my chick to read the ingredients section

Christ always forgives. Just honestly accept him in your heart and you will be redeemed.

PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU

Ha maybe algebra. But not everyone is cut out for university. The idea that someone below IQ 100 can become say an electrical engineer is BS. I am an electrical engineer with an IQ of maybe 125 and I almost killed myself for my degree. Control systems II, circuits II, and especially my second EM physics class which was plane wave propagation and Maxwell's equations for time-varying fields.

truly I've been thinking of trying to but honestly I'm the last pesron on the planet that'll receive any form of forgiveness. I've fucked up way too much in too many ways that I won't even speak of. and you've already heard how much of a pile of shit I already am.

honestly I'm damned and the best thing I can do is just get it over and done with and face my fate.

cheers though for the suggestions and what not. I'll check them out anyway. I appreciate it.

:(

Christ will forgive anybody, you aren't even close to the worst person who has found him

Of course we all deserve the crap in life, we are sinners. However, Christ has purchased that burden from us (whether we like it or not) and only requires we follow him.
I have tossed the cross many times and bargained w/ my soul. Don't worry. The only unforgivable sin is turning away from His Voice. We all turn away from His Voice during life, but as long as we come back and express our sorriness we have not truly turned away from Him.

>1 post by this id
S A G E

Also nobody deserves forgiveness at all, everybody has sin, this is something we all have to accept

OP if you want to try something to think better...
1) Eat Keto to reduce brain fog
2) Start running to increase blood flow to brain
3) Try to get a prescription for modafinil, this shit is amazing

Fuck dogs. Bitch pussy raises test.

Yes. This.

> typical leaf

Not. Even. Close.

Get yourself a job in the national parks where they'll hook up a dorm or a cruise ship. Maybe not the safest overall but you need a change scenery.

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

weightlift 3x a week, cardio once or twice a week, this will improve your attitude, critical first step
your iq isn't that low, otherwise you'd be incapable of this level of introspection you've demonstrated
fuck all else
tolerate your parents shit and put up with it because they literally don't matter, only your personal goals do

>shitposting

you already know theres problems, i was 24 when i got to that. took me 2 years of fagging around of me doing the hokey cokey of should i / shouldn't i, then i just did it. i hit 30 last aug. i wasted half my prime life, but its cool, i just gotta work harder for the 2nd half. im quite pissed at myself for being so arrogant to to my own problems. but, im there now, on the right route. a problem we have is, the universal guide doesnt work, or make calculations for choices outside of the guide. there is no crash course. you just live. and you do what you are doing. love wildlife. love good people people. love yourself. love your surroundings. love that crazy dickhead who is tryingto send you over the edge cos hes a funny motherfucker. spent alot of my younger years in the hate department which i blame on my shitty starts, but it was probably just me being retarded and having shitty conditioning from outside sources. be what you want to be. heres something, that first got me on the right road (it wasnt instant, but it resonated with me, and it took a while, but i believe in it. inb4 everyone says "hah spiritual fucking merkelcuck or whatever) i dunno wtf i saw this on, it wasnt this precise graphic, but it had some buddha shit in the original one i saw. probably edgy meme, but im sure the words saved me, because,everything i was surrounded by,and thought, was reality later. actually,reading that back, im probably just insane. but it worked for me, at least. dont give up, when you dont know what you have to give to the world. its a guessing game out here. some are lucky, and start early, then might or might not lose their way, some may gain later, and appreciate what they gained? its all just a mystery.

Lift weights, exercise, get on a diet, and get those nutrients.

Also, no fap/no porn.

Go into a trade you don’t need to be super intelligent and you make good money. DO NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY. That’s just a fucken money pit of left wing ideologies. Electrician, construction and others of the sort. It’s hard work but a man of hard work sleeps at night without regret

thank you for the kind words but honestly I don't have it in me nor the strength to ever ask for this kind of forgiveness but I'm going to watch the people you prescribed. maybe it'll help some way.

I'm at the moment on getting the gospel - 2 by alistair begg. I'm going to watch what he has provided and I'll do the same for the other suggestions.

thank you though I really do appreciate it.

Also, the Apostle Paul (says he is the least of the apostles but is probably the greatest) may very well have done similar things (throwing crosses, kicking over christian burials, pissing on churches, etc.) so don't let those things (or anything really) dissuade you from learning more about God.

>another day wasted poster is on Sup Forums now

enjoy him faggots!

does this pupper cheer u up

sow a thought, reap an action. sow an action , reap a habit. sow a habit, reap a character. sow a character, reap a destiny. Very good.

>Sometimes want to finish hs and go to university but I have to work long, slaving hours and even if I quit im terrified about not being smart enough to make it,

You say it all here. You know what you have to do. You are smart enough to make it, school isn't that hard if you put into the work. I don't have time to get into it now but look up "delayed gratification." It means working hard now to enjoy the fruits of your work later.

Believe in yourself. Even if no one else will.

Also don't choose a cucked major. I was a liberal arts major and I am paying dearly for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6q6B46DWo

thanks the the encouragement m8

thank you for the kind words I really do appreciate it

My Nephew moved from Brazil to Toronto a while ago. At first he loved it. Then he came to know the horrible underbelly. Now he wants to be in NH with me. To which I say, "sorry, absolutely no commies allowed here."

you need to forgive yourself. i was involved inalot of shit, and it was horrid and shameful. but when you break out, you can recognise what you were. and now you are better, and can try help others. good luck user. theres a wealth of good stuff out there,just find what you need. when you find it, you will know. but dont expect it to jump out instant, just be patient. when it comes, you shall know. (be sure to read this in one of those badly dubbed chinese martial arts movie voices, it will help)

how much study have you done into the gnostic history of christianity?
why did the christian fear the pagan for so many hundreds of years?

the bible is a slavery how-to guide, forgive your enemies, forgive evil, your riches are in heaven kek

Alistar begg really helped me understand a great many things. I was in a similar situation. Learning Gods breathed out Word has helped me to refute the fools of the world, and there are many.

>>/r9k

thanks man. I'll read it over in a badly dubbed accent just for the sake of a laugh. I appreciate what you're getting at though.

you can turn it all around within a year if you focus on it, just eliminate bad habits and find productive ways to fill the time, its a slow process but it works

I came to the Roman Catholic Church from gnostic teachings, and before that atheistic teachings.
I can't speak to why the Christians feared the pagans. Probably because they were fearsome looking and had heard stories of their ways.
The Bible is a salvation book looking to break the bonds of slavery. Slavery is the world around us. God knows the consequences of Sin, He is not trying to keep us from doing the "enjoyable" things of this life. He knows where those "enjoyable" things lead.

just pretend your this guy. i knew i seen some name i never heard of. or never bothered to research. or actually, even bother to verify if he even said it, but it really helps hahaha. try it and tell me it doesnt. its something straight out of a GZA intro lol

Just go NEET and you will finally learn to enjoy life.