BOMB THREAT IN FCC HEARING

BOMB THREAT IN FCC HEARING
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/el-mirage-elementary-school-evacuated-due-to-bomb-threat
coloradoan.com/story/news/2017/12/13/breaking-police-respond-reported-bomb-threat-timnath-walmart/950346001/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-158044/Hoax-bomb-threat-clears-city-centre.html
atlantic.ctvnews.ca/police-investigating-bomb-threat-at-halifax-bank-1.3721411
insidecroydon.com/2017/12/14/police-investigate-bomb-threat-made-against-labour-mps-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

""""""tolerant"""""""" left

The only bombing was Pajeets testimony.

nice try fag

No, there actually was a bomb threat, google it.

Nah dude he's fuckin' serious, WP didn't end their stream, you can see it going down here -- Looks like the police are done and dogs are gone, but theye were searching for a good fifteen minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU

it's real. i'm watching it.

It's legit, you idiots

Garbage.

Ajit Pai is probably going to be continously hunted down and will try to be assassinated multiple times after this.

oh fug. i was listening to the stream in the background and it ended abruptly. just turned it off after that. is the bomb threat why the stream ended? reddit terrorists might roll up in there. they're pissed about this shit.

Fucking libzombies
Where was this shit when SOPA and shit was happening. Net neutrality is literally about big corporations not wanting to pay bigger corporations more for their bandwidth. It has nothing to do with the little guy. Although I can admit pajeet should have did more to explain that rather then just making that dumb fucking video

no, its fucking bullshit. nice try cucks

If this bait was any lower quality you would be fined for littering.

quite a few today, no FCC

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/el-mirage-elementary-school-evacuated-due-to-bomb-threat

coloradoan.com/story/news/2017/12/13/breaking-police-respond-reported-bomb-threat-timnath-walmart/950346001/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-158044/Hoax-bomb-threat-clears-city-centre.html

atlantic.ctvnews.ca/police-investigating-bomb-threat-at-halifax-bank-1.3721411

insidecroydon.com/2017/12/14/police-investigate-bomb-threat-made-against-labour-mps-office/

quite a few in teh last 24 hours, but not yours, fags

> and upgrade to 5G

>JUST IN: Trump suspends habeas corpus following threats to FCC

no, it really wasnt

Because it just happened 20 minutes ago you cuck. I watched them clear the building with my own eyes, and watched dogs going up and down the rows, in and out of doors, and the police checking every desk, chair, etc. Happy now that I bit the bait?

Inb4 another cuckfeed reporter tweets us reacting to the happening.

yeah, i watched our queen giving out blowjobs to the SAS to ensure their was no overthrowing of the monarchy.

Who gives a shit about NN?

Kike slaves

>when you are so mentally ill and alone you need to shitpost on a columbian rye bread baker forum for attention

>n..noo! D...d.d.don't leave me alone guys! Its real I swear!!!

The reference by the way:

thank you. these redditors are fucking pathetic

SOPA basically was net neutrality killer.