Kumagawa

Uchiha Madara. Next.

Kirito

The World Over Heaven.

Is GER a asspull?

Arale and Saitama.

Haruhi.

No, the arrow had been built up as what was required to beat the antag

No, but it wasn't really satisfying tbqh.

GER was satisfying. The fight leading up to it could have been better.

Not an argument

Read his post again, it WASN'T satisfying.

I came into this thread just to post this.

Who would win, someone who can manipulate cause-effect or someone who can erase existence? Both powers protect their user from death automatically, however can Gio protect himself from being erased? Since he'll already be erased by the time GER can do anything.

>Since he'll already be erased by the time GER can do anything.
No he wouldn't, GER would activate. Same way it activated in the erased time of King Crimson

GER For Dummies:
Step 0 - Nothing has happened yet.
Step 1 - Do something. Did it go through? If so go to the next step.
Step 2 - Just kidding, go back to Step 0. Stay there.

Nobody, that's the point

/thread

Any gag character that can exist outside of the manga like Arale. GER is fictional, Arale is metafictional.

GER is a powerful defensive stand, but if it can't beat the actual opponent, there's little it can do. Requiem stands seem to have a time limit before they revert too, so long as they have the arrow. An absurdly powerful reality warping being that can modify dimensions could maybe do it, but nothing can "beat" it head on.

What I mean to say is, Goku can't beat GER, but GER can't beat Goku either.

>GER can't beat Goku either
But it can. It can just make Goku into zero.

It can't do that, all it can do is nullify his actions. Of course, you can't nullify actions if they don't make actions to begin with, so with Goku being unable to do anything, and GER not being a particularly destructively powerful stand, the battle concludes as a stalemate. Goku says goodbye, Giorno gives him a giant tuna made out of a broken car, everyone's fine.

>The tuna turns back into a car after Goku eats it and kills him

Tusk Act 4

Tusk Act 4
Made in Heaven
Star Platinum
The World
Anything that can hit Gio without him noticing.

Actually, I was thinking that since Made in Heaven's powers involve creating fate, while GER's powers involve destroying it, it's hard to say who'd come out on top.

>it's hard to say who'd come out on top.
My boy Pucci would be on top. That's how part 6 ended, after all.

the world over heaven

>GER's powers involve destroying it
No they don't. His stand is a causal stand not a fate stand. For that matter, so is MiH. It doesn't alter fate it just reveals it by living it once. Poco locco and Killer Queen are fate alterers and fate>physical causation in the jojoverse
Tusk is anti stand so of all the stands while it's only so powerful it is literally the most effective.

>wants to stop evil gang
>his dream is to join evil gang

GER doesn't destroy fate. Everybody in jojo is fate's bitch, there is no escaping it.

Except Diavolo. He made fate his bitch. Until GER, that is.

daemon bane

for you

The stand arrow gives you what you want in the exact moment
So any other stand user who gets the arrow and has the determination to defeat Gio like he had against Diavlo could beat him

>implying he wasn't destined to led that life
Besides he can't change his own fate, thats the entire point of epitaph. Whatever he sees happening will happen whether he likes it or not.

Not really. King Crimson is so fucked up because of the way it interacts with fate in the Jojo universe, which makes it sort of unsatisfying to read about. Everything that was supposed to happen still happens, but King Crimson lets him break away from the script whenever he uses it.
There are basically 3 cases that Diavolo uses KC to get the upper hand.
>Diavolo is fated to hit you
>Diavolo activates KC to skip forwards and force you to get hit because it was fated. Think of it like hit confirms in a fighting game.
>He can do whatever the fuck he wants during timeskip and you'll still get hit because fate.
>If he's fated to run up to you and kick you in the balls, he can spend timeskip running away from you and you'll still get kicked in the balls because fate.

>You're fated to hit Diavolo
>Diavolo activates KC and skips past him getting hit.
>Diavolo is free to act against his own fate during timeskip, which lets him force fate to jump the rails when it comes to him getting his shit kicked.
>Diavolo is not fated to hit you, but he wants to hit you
>Diavolo activates timeskip and uses the skip to position himself behind you whether he was fated to or not
>He can't hit you during timeskip if it's not fated to happen, because the non-fated hit would just be skipped over
>as soon as timeskip ends, Diavolo can hit you while you're confused by the timeskip.

inb4 old copypasta

It's been a while since I've read part 5 but wasn't it the opposite? I thought the point was that Epitaph sees fate and King Crimson defies it. He forsees himself being killed by Metallica but then defies that fate by skipping time. That's also why no one can react to what he does in skipped time because their actions are based on Epitaph's predictions (fate) but Diavolo can do whatever he wants

That's bullshit, Polnareff had Silver Chariot grab the arrow casually and people feel asleep. He didn't know what was happening.

>Everybody in jojo is fate's bitch, there is no escaping it.
There are literally two stands that actively alter it. You're overgeneralising.

While you're technically wrong about the Metallica case (Doppio saw a vision of a huge hole in his head, but it was due to Metallica's invisibility blood being splattered on him), King Crimson's time skip does allow him to avoid anything that Diavolo would've suffered in that time period. That's why when Doppio saw the scissors being created in his neck through Epitaph, all he could do was try to make it as quick and painless as possible.

>Anything that can hit Gio without him noticing.
Like King Crimson's erased time for example?
Oh wait

To me it works like Tohth. You see what is going to happen and that happens regardless of what you do, you may think you have some sort of control over it but you really don't.
King Crimson, in a way, is just accelerating the inevitable.

I can't remember exactly what happened, but wasn't he trying to get away from Diavolo so he couldn't get the arrow or something

He discovered it years ago, before the confrontation in Rome. It seems to be an inherent form, regardless of the situation.

Since ki strength has been retconed in to being based on will power couldn't GER turn Goku's will to 0 making his ki defense weak enough to make him vulnerable to attacks

Diavolo's the only one that can avoid the end result. Not even Doppio can avoid Epitaph's predictions.

D4C Love Train. GER's ability would just be redirected.

No. GER is the prize, the cutscene after beating the final boss. The fight was over the moment Giorno had the arrow and stabbed GE.

That's not how it fucking works, GER is autonomous and is an absolute protective ability that works seperate from Giorno's control or conciousness. For example even if Giorno can't percieve or react to things in stopped time, GER can, and will nosell anything you do in stopped time.

Wouldn't GER just nullify the redirect though?

Retconned from what? When was this retcon?

GER worked withing King Crimson's timeskip, there's no reason for it not to still be active in timestop when it simply exists out of our normal perception of time and space.
Also, GER can just make it so that Johnny never shot his nail bullets. If the bullets don't hit you, Super Spin does jack shit. I can see an argument for MiH, but again, Pucci can't actually kill Giorno either. And the universe reset only replaces people who Pucci killed personally.

he literally btfo himself out of reality and made all of his enemies happy

The nigga lost to oxygen and a foot.

He can disintegrate any stand with his hand

You know in super the reason why Krillen's ki was weak was because he lost his will to keep fighting and because of that lost in will power bullets were able to injure him

He can't touch stands and he can't negate life force

Yes, Diavolo was literally invincible at the moment and GER abilities are never detailed, it exist just so Giornno can won.

You don't know what he can and can't negate, if he touch Giornno or GER touch him its over GER would dissapear.

We do, the novels have gone into insane detail on what shit he can and can't negate. We have seen him interact with almost any force imaginable.
He can't negate life energy.

Ah okay. I have not actively kept up with Super (so many anime/manga so little time)

>GER can just make it so that Johnny never shot his nail bullets.
I'm pretty sure Tusk 4 just goes infinitely if you get hit by it. That shit can go through dimensional barriers and time stop.
The thing is that using GER on Tusk 4 effect is like multiplying infinity to zero, which the result is undertermined (?)

But the dumb thing about Tusk 4 is that its bullets are physically avoidable.

GER can't activate if it itself was instantly erased. You don't understand how All Fiction works, it instantly erases the existence of something, completely.

>Step 0 - Nothing has happened yet.
>Step 1 - Do something. Did it go through? If so go to the next step.
>Step 2 - Just kidd--
Step 3 - GER's activation is returned to "nothing"
Step 4 - GER is erased

I think I was replying to the generic situation, rather than the specifc one it was a reply to, so not gonna say I know about the specific example. But even so, I don't think 'out-speeding' GER is enough, it activated in time that didn't exist after all; time where no one but Diavolo should have been able to act.
Actually come to think of it, there's the advantage every stand user has over other characters: only stand users can see stands. So surely they wouldn't be able to erase GER, or any stand for that matter, and given what GER says to Diavolo I don't think erasing Giorno would work to get rid of GER.

>You don't understand how All Fiction works
No, you don't understand how GER works.
The moment you think of performing an action, GER is already taking effect making it impossible for you to perform said action. Speed is irrelevant. You need to be acasual in order to overcome GER's effect.

Pico.

I do know how All Fiction works, actually.
If anything it's what this guy said.

GER would activate the moment Kumagawa even expressed the intent to erase GER with it and make it so he never activated it.

No, you just need an ability that doesn't care about other abilities i.e Tusk

I would like to remind everyone in this thread that Kumagawa couldn't erase another Minus and he really wanted to do that. All he could do was weaken it.

All Fiction has limits. Things of a certain value (to someone else, and maybe just in general) cannot be erased.
GER is most certainly outside of his limitations.

Hey ya! Act 4 requim over heaven distortion

>think "I'm gonna use All Fiction to erase-"
>GER reduces your will to fight to 0 instantly

Popeye

Bitches don't even understand that ALL fiction is combination of GER's "keep cause, erase effect" and KC's "erase cause, keep effect".
>The moment you think of performing an action, GER is already taking effect making it impossible for you to perform said action. Speed is irrelevant. You need to be acasual in order to overcome GER's effect.

Not really, Diavolo attacked Giorno in the final battle, GER just reset this attack to zero right before it "reached the 「truth」".

>CUTE

White Queen. I eagerly await the powerlevel shitposting she will bring when she gets her anime. They'll put Accelerator threads to shame.

Power of order should work as almost a perfect counter.
He should even have passive resistance to GER.

Is GER one of the ugliest things ever drawn?

Also PoO is usually used on phenomena intervention which can change the status of an object from exist to not exist or basically GER
it can also allow him to resist 100 year straight soul rape, universal timeline reset and other shit too

>Can't even see the fucking arrow
> can't feel the difference between dream and prediction
>Killed by shikai zangetsu and toddler
"Cute", indeed.

Fuck. he can beat every character in manga universe

>Except ichigo with shikai zangetsu

Rofl

This guy would also be blown the fuck out by Hakumen and probably every other character in the thread.

Blame kubo and his fucking plot

>This is what bleachfags actually believe.
Fucking Madara could give him a run for his money due overpower him so much that there would be no future where he isn't losing

>The power to change the future
>Couldn't even save himself in the end

It still wouldn't be able to reach GER. His future sight and attempting to change it would end up exactly the same as Diavolo, back to 0.

He doesn't change the future, he switches futures

It still wouldn't be enough to stop GER either way. Timey wimey abilities in general are inferior to it.

99% of JoJo is an asspull

Not denying that.

Still fodder for the high hitters in this thread

Heaven The World
:^)

>Timey wimey abilities in general are inferior to it.
Not really. Any not weak time/causality manipulator have time/causality resistance and can do everything that GER can, but a way better. Let alone truly powerful ones, who can freely control time and causality (or higher versions of these concepts) even beyond space-time, causality and reality itself (and and a lot of other crazy stuff).
But yhwh can't do shit to GER, you're right.

Boy II Man can steal GER if Gio loses 3 games with Janken Boy

Ultimate Kars with Ultimate Made in Heaven Reqium