>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs Dir Brown "To Walk In Safety" Mine removal report 12/13/17
youtu.be/kvxGRq9uB4w
>USDA Boots To Business PSA 12/13/17
youtu.be/vzTPl-EzT7s
>DHS Sec Nielsen presser on sanctuary cities 12/12/17
youtu.be/6xavv9e1bSg
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Childrens Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=WJW_ldC7sUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Press S to spit on grave

Haha, fuck you Assange!

A GIRL JUST BOUGHT ME A MAGA HAT IN SUMMER WHEN SHE WENT TO WORK IN THE USA

I'M GOING TO MEET HER TOMORROW JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

POST ALL REDDIT SALT IN THIS THREAD TOO

S

I wonder how many Redditors are going to an hero

COME NOW, REDDIT! SHOW ME YOUR RAAAAAAGE!

MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT MINE IT

For the KellyAnnfag
You're welcome.

Iosif found a girl friend m!

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE INTERNET LITERALLY DIDN'T EXIST UNTIL 2015

THANK OBAMA THE MAGIC SPEARCHUCKER

S

WE FUCKING DID IT

BASED

PAI

Let the salt hit the floor

Let the salt hit the floor

Let the salt hit the

IT HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!
THE INTERNET IS CANCELLED!

US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley displays the evidence the US has which points to Iranian weapons proliferation. Weapon behind her was from a missile fired by Houthi rebels targeting a civilian airport. Haley displays the evidence the US has which points to Iranian weapons proliferation.

>US has concrete evidence of illegal Iranian weapons proliferation gatherred from direct military attacks on our partners
>Behind me is an example: the recovered pieces of a missile fired by Houthi militants from Yemen in to Saudi Arabia, says intended target was civilian airport.
>The [short-range ballistic] missile was used to attack an int’l civilian airport in a G20 country. Just imagine if this missile had been launched at Dulles Airport or JFK. Lack of stabilizer fins, plus 9 valves on missile telltale sign it is Iran’s Also cites logo of Iranian company on missile. US has Iranian anti tank guided missile - with range of +2 miles, material from kamikaze drone to take out radar sites & explosive boats - All of these weapons include parts made in Iran. It was made in Iran and then sent to Houthi militants in Yemen. This evidence demonstrates a pattern of behavior by Iran.

>Entire UN SC being invited to see the evidence first hand, along with other countries and members of Congress. Iran is determined to undermine the international consensus against its conduct. We must speak with one voice in exposing the regime for what it is - a threat to the peace and security of the entire world. Iran believes it has been given a pass. It is incumbent upon the int'l community to show not only are they not being given a pass but all of these actions have to stop & stop immediately Iran is determined to undermine the international consensus against its conduct. We must speak with one voice in exposing the regime for what it is - a threat to the peace and security of the entire world

>guy literally put in timeout for the rest of his life because of government argues for more government

IS NET NEUTRALITY GONE???

is this going through? hello???

>Three weeks ago
>"THIS IS THE END OF THE INTERNET, WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BEFORE DECEMBER 14TH"
>Today
>"THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DRUMPF, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE END"

They are going to drive themselves insane

AWAKEN MY SALTMINERS

Say bye to all your trumpfag blogs lol

Gillispie did better than Trump in NOVA. He just didn't get a good result in the rest of the state, especially in the whiter regions.

S

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOWWWN

AHHHHHHHHHH IM FADING AWAY HEL-

>For US, POTUS decertifying the Iran nuke deal was the 1st step, so that Congress can start looking at these other things that Iran is doing. US looking to find ways to stop Iran from what it’s doing w/ UN SC. We’re not just seeing activity in Yemen. What we’re also seeing is activity in Lebanon, Iraq & Syria - and we’ll be able to show all of those. There is a lot more of uncomfortable evidence that the international community will look at and realize how dangerous this is. US "specific steps to include "calling out Iran on what they're doing, decertifying the process, having the president say to Congress, 'We've got to look at this behavior,' working w/the Secretary-General.

>Iran a growing threat. Iran has hidden behind the nuclear deal constantly threatening to get out of it, but these are the things they’re doing while we’re all looking the other way. These are the things that will be dangerous, that will lead us to the next North Korea if we don’t do something to stop it Push back vs Iran will involve multiple steps but that we're going to be forceful about this.

>Iranian missile behind her, other evidence on display today is from the last 2 attacks coming from Yemen. This is blatant violation of what they are not supposed to be doing. We've also seen cyber attacks & other things from Iran that are violating the UN Security Council resolution. We are already getting international support for the fact that we have to do something. Now they see the president POTUS actually was right on Iran. Now they realize they can't look the other way any longer. You will see us build a coalition to really push back against Iran.

Hopefully a huge chunk.
So beautiful!

REDDIT SALT
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Does she have a penis?

YES

>JUL. 20.
- IG obtained a batch of the text messages from the FBI.
- After reviewing those exchanges, IG expanded the investigation to include all of the text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page from Nov. 30, 2016 to July 28, 2017.

>BETWEEN JULY 20 & AUG 16.
- Horowitz met with Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to inform them of the politically-charged texts.
- Strzok was “immediately” removed from the investigation after Mueller was told of the texts.

>AUG. 10.
- IG receives a second batch of text messages.
- from a more recent period.
- content unclear.

>AUG. 16.
- Strzok’s departure from Mueller’s team was reported by ABC News.
- The network reported that Strzok had been placed in a job in the FBI’s HR department.

>DEC. 2.
- The levy finally broke on Dec. 2, when The Washington Post and New York Times simultaneously reported the existence of the text messages.
- The reason for Strzok’s demotion remained a secret for four months as the Justice Department and Mueller’s office declined media and congressional requests for an explanation.

>DEC. 12.
- A sample of the texts were released Tuesday night ahead of Rosenstein’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Rosenstein, who oversees the Mueller probe, was grilled about the Strzok texts.
- He repeatedly referred to the inspector general’s investigation, which is expected to end in the spring.
- A report will be released to the public after the investigation ends.

IG said that IG office obtained the Strzok texts after asking the FBI to produce communications from bureau-issued phones for a select group of employees who worked on the Clinton email probe.
>“After finding a number of politically-oriented text messages between Page and Strzok, the OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation,”

just got an email from my ISP

>you now have to pay $2,000 a month to use reddit

Not sure what nehlen was thinking going on “Fash the Nation” podcast after rallying for Moore. That’s how elections and careers are lost. If he's the GOP pick in wisconsin a democrat could take Ryan's seat

NN GONE
>How is the dow?
NN GONE
>How is the dow?
NN GONE
>How is the dow?

>Obongo era
LITERALLY NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE CONFIRMED

>/jojomemes/
WE NEED A PILLARMEN EDIT WITH THREE BASED MAND OF FCC

Pic related is talking right now

test post to see if the internet still exists

IT IS DONE

OUR PAJIT HAS UNDONE NN

SOROS FUCKED
SILICON VALLEY FUCKED
OBAMA FUCKED

BRING SALT

This isn't copypasta, is it?

A society grows great when old men plot shitposts in whose fruits they know they shall never indulge

I can't believe California of all places wanted Eucalypts. Over here it's fine, since we're pretty used to bushfires and most of the flora and fauna are accustomed to routine fires. We get a couple of dickheads every year or so starting a bushfire, but most of the trees and animals here can bounce back pretty quickly.
But the best part is you CANNOT get rid of Eucalyptus trees. They produce a fuckton of seeds in strong shells that will scatter, bury and blow on the wind. And those seeds are able to germinate for ages after they drop. You cannot get rid of Eucalyptus trees once they grow large enough in numbers. This shitpost by my ancestors may have been the greatest man may ever know: The worlds first fully renewable shitpost. My grandchildren will get to see it, and their grandkids, and theirs too.

(checked)
THANKS OBAMA!

>IS NET NEUTRALITY GONE???
My gut says, maybe.

S A L T
A
L
T
PLS
I NEED

*MEN

>we can't get Obamacare repealed or a wall
>yay the FCC repealed NN
lol

Yes, vote went 3-2

>Strzok.
- then served as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official
- conducted many of the biggest interviews in the investigation, including with Clinton and her top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

>Strzok & Page TXT-messages
- between Strzok and Page.
- Page was his mistress and an FBI lawyer.
- discovered as part of the IG's investigation into FBI'S HANDLING OF THE CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION.
- Democrats pushed for the investigation. Many Clinton supporters blamed then-FBI Director Comey’s actions during that investigation for Clinton’s election loss.
>“This is highly encouraging and to be expected given Director Comey’s drastic deviation from Justice Department protocol,” Clinton campaign comms-dir Fallon said back in Jan. “A probe of this sort, however long it takes to conduct, is utterly necessary in order to take the first step to restore the FBI’s reputation as a non-partisan institution"
- texts show an anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias.
- comments ranged from snide remarks about comments Trump made during the campaign to exchanges that could be interpreted as being more nefarious.

-OCT 20, 2016 TXT.
>Strzok called Trump a “f*cking idiot.”

-EARLY MARCH, 2016 TXT.
>He said that he was likely to vote for Clinton.

-AUG 15, 2016 TXT.
>“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.
- Andy is believed to be Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.
- This was sent just after he was handpicked to supervise the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Justice Department and FBI plan to soon make Strzok available for an interview with the House Intelligence Committee.

So does this mean all the liberals will leave the internet now?

>he waited all this time for the moment to strike
youtube.com/watch?v=WJW_ldC7sUA

SAY MY NAME

Ahhh, here we go. This bitterness, this frustration! I needed this.

Why is this post blank? How did you do that?

he basically shunned trump so "he could win"

but then did worse

>Republicans resigning en masse rather than face the blue wave
>Trump popularity plummeting with moderates
>Democrats more energized than ever

2018 is going to be the last year Trump can get anything done. He's going to be a lame duck with a Democratic Congress for 2019-2020, assuming the Democrats don't start impeachment proceedings after taking over Congress.

Safe to say he will not get re-elected and the GOP will distance themselves from his policies as far as possible to avoid the stain of Trumpism clinging to them.

>tfw im in Canada so im not affected by this net neutrality drama bullshit

burgers, how does it feel to live in a dictatorship while im free as can be?

THE CIVIL WAR BEGINS NOW, MY FELLOW REDDITORS!

based big black cock

LADS I JUST HEARD NET NEUTRALITY HAS BEEN CANCELLED
IS Sup Forums DOWN? ARE WE FINALLY FREE?

Post yfw Net Neutrality is gone and we're still not even at the end of 2017

NOPE I'LL POST THE PICTURES TOMORROW

Poo

Awoo! MINING TIME!!!

>THANKS OBAMA!

Who?

they only repealed the Obama era regulations, so some form still exists

ajit "i shit on the lefts street" pai

He's dumb and knows nothing about the internet. Sup Forums knows better. Fuck Assange!

Reddit is dead

AJIT PAI
J
I
T

P
A
I

THE SLAYER OF REDDIT AND DELIVERER OF SALT

FIRST WE'RE TAKING DOWN TWITTER
THAN WE'RE TAKING DOWN FACEBOOK
THAN WE'RE TAKING DOWN WIKIPEDIA
THAN WE'RE TAKING DOWN TUMBLR
REMEMBER WHEN WE SAID WE WERE KILLING YOU LAST REDDIT?

WE LIED

HAHAHAHHAHA

Which one of you is FrostedPudding's brother?

Wow that's great user, tell her she's a good burglar and a great gypsy

READ A BOOK READ A BOOK READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK

Brainwashed cattle.

AH YES, THE DELICIOUS MUCKSPRAY!

FREEZE!!! YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST

Is this the new copy and paste now?

>the entire internet
Not all of it, friend. :^)

He's just as uneducated about it as Reddit. Shocking.

speak out against islam. oh wait you can't

now net neutrality is gonna be fine
obama area regulations of the internet are dead

LITERALLY HAS A AN E-GF HAHAHAHAHA

only one way

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

Thanks centipedes. You are truly MAGA. Take that snowflakes.

You will never leave.

>its ok to homophobic if you are liberal

>thread is almost over
>have to save the best salt for next thread

You are here forever.

>we need to shame something...HURRY RUB SOME BLACK DICKS ON IT!

how do they fight again??

>tfw no healslut
why even live

On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad is reddit rn?