Is a show worth watching just for one scene?

Is a show worth watching just for one scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/QySZ8knQjGHBvNb2LgP-Lw/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Hatoko a best"/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/klrpbh.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Hatoko a best. A BEST.

Ignore tsunderefags hyping up the forgettable generic tsundere whore.

no just watch a webm of it

the anime is pretty garbage

>most obvious same person ever.

Nope. Fuck off.

Why would you care for a normalfag being normalfag scene?

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/QySZ8knQjGHBvNb2LgP-Lw/

Yeah.

>look mom I can use the archive

>Is a show worth watching just for one scene?
No
I got meme'd into watching pic related just for the "le epic ending", but i already knew what was going to happend so i just ended up wasting my time in a shit show like a retard just to be able to shitpost on Sup Forums

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Hatoko a best"/

Yes.

There's nothing like seeing that sexual tension build up and end up in a big outburst of autism.

The show is worth it for a few things, but I wouldn't count Hatoko sperging to be among them.

Tomoyo a shit. A SHIT.

WAKKANAIYO!!

I wouldn't count the tsundere garbage as one either.

quads of truth

for that scene, yes. Too bad the rest of the show after that was garbage.

MC didn't develop at all the while the girls kept reaffirming their love for him without actually confronting him about the matter. I'm sure the LN is more interesting.

>a shit. A SHIT
He didn't post Hatoko.

Scenes of Andou chuuni, lolicon knight, Tomoyo chuuni, and every second of Tomoyo's brother were all more fun and interesting.

End yourself. Hatoko is boring as sin and is worst girl for good reasons.

This.

Only normalfags worship and defend Hatoko.

Master was a great contender.

Pic related was the better and best scene in the entire show. Prove me wrong.

I'd argue Andou and Tomoyo's scene where the former discovered the latter's secret was just as good.

>worse than Hitler
>best

>HatokoInAFateThread.jpg

No reason to since it's a good scene.

Because I can p.fuwafuwa.moe/klrpbh.webm

It's a decent show even apart from that scene though.

In general, no. The scene itself is great, but the show must have been disappointing for many because of how mild most of it was.

She's right though. Fate's SoL scenes > long boring autistic explanations.

>She's right

Tomoyo is one of the best tsundere in recent years and is hardly even violent. She, like virtually every tsundere couple, has the best interactions with the MC too. So, THK, why do you hate her again?

I watched it because of this cutie and that scene where she's all lovey dovey with Andou.

Didn't even knew about that scene so it was a real surprise and skyrocketed the anime in my list.

Not the most interesting, memorable or funny one out there, but it's a mild anime that keeps you occupied and entertained enough to not drop I guess.

Thank you user, I also remember that scene with clarity but it's not the same recalling than rewatching.

I didn't stutter. The cooking scenes separate the real men from the boys.

The lolicon scene was nice too.

I'm glad I watched SD before it became a meme anime everyone knows the ending of. Shame you can never get back the experience of watching/reading something again for the first time.

No. The series was shit. If something just watch the first couple eps where best girl loses.

Normalfag detected. Any decent Sup Forumsnon or anime/manga fan with decent level have a bit of chuuni in their hearts or at least an understanding to the appeal of chuuni. You can't truly enjoy anime and manga without that. Even something like Aria has some chuuni in it.

Maybe he just have shit taste. Keep it simple.

Fate's SoL scenes are far greater filters. Since many of you hate them, you deserve to be branded as normalfags and plebs to boot.

>implying hate
How about you fuck off? Someone who doesn't enjoy both has no business being a fan of Fate in general.

No. It was shit through and through, including that scene.

I agree, many of you have no business calling yourself when you actively shit on much of the series' content. If preferences bother you though, you can go fuck yourself, normalfag.

>pissing in the dark hoping to hit something
Fuck off, chuuni-hating normalfag. You're the only one here hating MUCH of the series' content.

That's a pretty big burn.

>this desperation
Normalfag pls. I said they were inferior. Even the SoL scenes are chuuni.

>not fun
>boring
>autistic
>militant attitude towards chuuni concept that's half the reason why Fate is popular
Nope. You can't backpedal from this, normalfag.

Sometimes its totally worth it.

I don't care about the character's actual opinion but used it to push mine. Just as you use the character for your hypocritical hate of those who don't agree with you. Really you have no business being here if you can't handle that.

An exceptional scene, albeit by performed by worst girl, that is too overrated for its own well-being and thus becomes tiresome because of it.

There are still other scenes and characters that made the show interesting and actually fun, so not really. Hajime especially is worth it. He and his group deserve a spin-off for themselves.

Now this here is desperation and straw grasping. You should off if you can't handle being called a normalfag when you act and post like one.

Yes

See: Plastic Memories

Nope. That scene was particularly out of place and over done. It only attracted secondary newfags into the show.

The show in itself was alright. Not really worth watching unless you are running out of shows to watch.

Not to derail this thread but making a single thread is retarded to ask a question. Where are the rest of the Magus Bride episodes at? All I can find is the first one

Yes. I've had enough of user being incapable of putting things into his own words and explain them clearly. I can't fucking understand them.

FUCK YOU OP WHY YOU DO THIS
SECOND SEASON FUCKING NEVER GOD DAMMIT
REEEEEEEEEEE

I like this show ;_;

Is this the new Evangelion movie?

it was somewhat disappointing, but i liked it nonetheless. i'm on the border about a second season, it was too plain to consider it good.
>everyday battle
>superpowers
>hardly any action
>cheesy harem thing going on
>drama out of place
>take away all this and it's just another SoL
i liked the characters though

No. It is incredibly boring and predictable I couldn't even finish the series.

Plus best girl gets her heart broken and disappears after 3 episodes.

I'm sure there are plenty of actually good shows where anime girls get upset.