Dropped:
Handshakers
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Seiren
Kuzu no Honkai

What about ACCA

>Demi-chan in okay tier and not god tier/AOTS
wew, lad

pretty much agree otherwise except for revenge should be in good tier and kuzu and siren in okay tier

whoops forgot response, but yeah i dropped ACCA instantly

Urara > Maid Dragon > Dropout

gabriel dropout is shit tier.

Demi > Maid Dragon > Dropout > Urara

>AOTS:
>Maid Dragon
Stopped reading right there.

>Dragon Maid AOTS
>Youjo Senki OK

>Kemono Friends
Had to look this up because I hadn't even heard of it. The animation looks bad.

It's great, top tier escapism anime and the poor 3D animation just adds to the charm.

>aots
senki

>good
LWA
Demi
konosuba

>meh
masamune
sieren

dont care about the rest

>AOTY
Maidragon

>Absolute trash in comparison
Everything else.

My waifu could beat up your waifu you dumb dragon fucker

Objective list.

Great anime:
Maid Dragon
Gabriel Dropout
Demi-chan
Konosuba
Youjo Senki
ACCA
Ai Mai Mi
Akibastrip
LWA

Shit anime:
Everything else

Fuck you Takayama anime:
Seiren

If you disagree, your opinion is simply wrong.

>LWA
>good
Did you stop at episode 3?

I've been watching anime since the mid eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years, and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara, smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all, I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

And Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

Mark my words, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

Maid Dragon is fucking garbage.

The first time someone has posted something identical to my list. You saved me some time, thanks.

right back at (you)

Tohru, stop pointing at things it is rude

Want any sauce with that pasta?

>Enjoyable:
ACCA
Kobayashi-san

>Good:
Demi-chan
Gabriel Dropout
Onihei

>Okay
Youjo Senki
LWA

>Backlog
Rakugo S2.

AOTS:
Kemono Friends

Good tier:
Maid Dragon
DB Super

Ok Tier:
LWA
Youjo Senki

Don't give a fuck about the rest.

>no ACCA
>no Onihei
>no Rakugo

Shit taste thread? Shit taste thread.

K I N O

AOTS:
Between Maid Dragon and Kemono Friends

Good but had some really bad episodes so far:
LWA, Demi, Gab

Okay:
Konosuba, Urara

Dropped:
The rest

Not a great season.

>not watching youjo senki
opinion discarded

100% this

>Not a great season
It was better than any last year ones.

>AOTS:
>Maid Dragon
Moeshitters should just die.

It's okay if you genuinely enjoy shows like Youjo Senki and Re:zero. You eventually acquire better taste; no need to be that defensive about it.

I've been seeing a lot of shilling lately for Kemono and Friends, is it an Aniplex show? That might explain it.

>babby's first edgy loli
>>>/mal/
>>>/reddit/

>he likes Maid Dragon and talks about having a better taste than someone
It's a joke, right?

Dragon Maid, Evil Loli, and Konosuba are my picks for the best this season.

Nope.

Why is akiba's trip so QUALITY?

Funny, those are my picks for most overrated anime of the season.

It recently went from being a relatively popular show in Japan, to being a hugely popular meme overnight recently with the BD ranking number 1 in all books sold on Amazon.jp, 45k+ tweets about a single episode, tons of futaba posts, one of the most discussed shows this season on 2ch, and generally catching fire. The BD for the first volume is out of stock in multiple stores now.

more like Pleb-King Shitcifer

>projecting this much
Sasuga moeshitter. What's it like to completely not give a shit about plot and depth?

Why? I've watched 2 or 3 episodes in the livestreams I go to as I wait for the shows I like to air but it looks very bland.

Nothing even comes close to LWA
If it keeps up the quality, it could easily be the best anime in the past few years.

>Youjo Senki
>that mediocre "plot"
>any depth at all

Try harder, crossboarder. No one gives a shit about that flop.

But I'm a Kyoanifag

>I've been seeing a lot of shilling lately for Kemono and Friends

It's just a meme, although I'm sure that there a few anons that do unironically like it, unlike Hand Shakers.

It's cute, it's charming, it's simple, the characters are lovable and the poor 3D animation is endearing. It is easy to enjoy and watch without thinking but there is also a post apocalytpic mystery beneath the surface. The simple narrative of everyone working together and using their strengths to achieve something and the way everyone are different friends with their own strengths is heartwarming. It has that "healing" quality to it. Come home from a long salaryman day at work, put something easy and cute on to watch that will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling and not make you think too hard. Kind of like how iyashikei genre works. Even the poor 3D works in its favour to make it feel kind of moe because there is clearly a lot of effort being made by the people working on it.

The show has good qualities itself but I think it also got lucky with some memes on twitter blowing up.

>Adult MCs so it's actually good tier
Rakugo
ACCA
Maid Dragon

>Mildly enjoyable
LWA
Demi-chan
Gabriel Dropout
Kuzu no Honkai

>a few
There are many.

3 is not many.

this.

The threads regularly get over 100 participants for the past few episodes and always hit the bump limit. That is a lot more than many shows can say.

AOTY: Rakugo

Not even worth mentioning tier: the rest

>I'm so far gone into kawaii uguu shit that I can't even recognize plot anymore

Shit taste.

我が心の友よ

>AOTS:
>Maid Dragon
Correct.
Nice.

Youjo Senki is uguu shit with those female character designs.

Oh yeah VA fags like it too. I'm not very into VAs so I am not sure why though.

Says the faggot who isn't even watching it.

Nah, the first few threads were very empty. The majority are just talking about it now for the meme factor and because it's getting popular with the nips, I doubt more than a handful of them truly like or care about MMD or low budget CGI anime.

And it's selling like hotcakes while moeshit struggles to make even.

I did say "past few episodes" and actually by the time the 2nd episode aired it was hitting the bumplimit just checked in the archive.
>handful of them truly like or care about MMD or low budget CGI anime
I assume that is the draw for only a small proportion sure. Although tesabu threads by the time it was being subbed on CR in the final season were getting quite a lot of responses.

Get back at me when it pulls in Love Live numbers, kid.

>using a strawman this early
Heh.

>sales=quality
return to reddit, or better yet neck yourself

>t. clinical retard
Is that really what you understood from that post? Or perhaps, are you butthurt over this detail?

> and actually by the time the 2nd episode aired it was hitting the bumplimit just checked in the archive.

The majority of the posts are complaints, but you're right.

>maid Dragon
>not a flop

I can see the autistic otaku crowd over at Japan liking Kememe and Friends, it has that Tohou feeling. I wouldn't call the show good, though.

Yeah I think that was peak shitposting. If you look at the image though the initial reaction of a lot of people who went onto become fans was "the fuck is this".

>More than 2 shows in Good tier or above

Why do most anime fags have such low standards that they eat up all these garbage shows?

>why do people who choose to watch a lot of something enjoy it

I think it is a simple show that does what it tries to do well.

people will shill everything kyoani does, maid dragon is pure garbage

>Great anime
>Konosuba

>Good tier:
>Kemono Friends
>Gabriel Dropout

Bruh...

>Shit taste
>You

>people will shit on everything kyoani does, maid dragon is pure fun

AOTS: Rakugo S2
Great: ACCA, Akiba's Trip, Konosuba 2, Youjo Senki.
Good: Demi-chan, Kobayashi, Tiger Mask.
Decent: Onihei
Passable: elDLIVE, IBO S2, Chain Chronicle, Kemono Friends, Seiren
Dropped: Gabriel Dropped
We have sinned far too much and this is god's punishment to us: Hand Shakers.

>Rakugo
>Seiren passable
Do you enjoy watching anime with your wife's son?

Maid Dragon is the best anime since Non Non Biyori Repeat.

AOTS:
Maid Dragon

Excellent Tier
Almost everything else

what a wonderful season

Enjoying: Demi-chan, Kobayashi-san, Gabriel DropOut
Watching: Konosuba, Kuzu no Honkai, Masamune, ACCA
AOTS: Hand Shakers

As for Seiren, I'm just on ep2 of that.
As for Rakugo, if you even try to deny it's an objective 10/10 show then you're a subhuman with no taste, worse than a crossboarder.

Agreed, friend. Most shit is actually watchable this season.

Why do you fags always say moe shit is the aots?

Why don't you try watching it before labeling it moe shit?

Because we're on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums or narutoforum. Now fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Why can't Sup Forums stay in Sup Forums?

>anyone who enjoys something is actually a shill who's been paid to pretend they enjoy it on an anonymous image board
What the fuck has Sup Forums done to this site.

>not fuck off back to X!!!
Has this ever worked?
Ever?
Does it even NEED to work? Can't you deal with other people having different tastes/opinions?
Think before you post, retard.

It probably has to be honest. Though it's less effectively these days because you kids have your jojo and dragonball generals to retreat to instead of just leaving Sup Forums completely. Now kill yourself.

Because Sup Forums is complete shit now and full of 20 year old newfriends who are too young to have a point of reference for what it was like before the (((moe))) revolution destroyed anime and Sup Forums.

No U!

An anime having cute girls doesn't make it automatically bad, any more than it makes it automatically good. You are just as bad. You have become the thing you hate.

>153268852
(You)

>he said while posting Sup Forums memes
Just fuck off if you don't like it here.

>moe revolution when this has always been a thing since the conception of the site
>using this reddit (((()))) bullshit
Holy fuck, kill yourself please.