Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Lethe's swords are fucking awesome but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

mgrp.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/12/11/193506
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to marry Mariko.

Pls share.

Princess Deluge is best girl

I'm really excited to see Lethe fight, hopefully that happens next chapter, especially with the implication of PP taking the battlefield as well

I still want to see her getting banged by both lazulines.

Hippity hippity hoppity hoppity

she'd have to be intangible to be unaffected, but good nonetheless

But what about Bellsie?

I don't want to, but I can understand why you'd say that. Fukuroi Mariko Breeding Project when?

My wivws Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I really liked her at the end of last chapter too, she's a great character and its good to see her stepping into a protag-like role even more so than in Aces

Clueless.

I want Lapis II to bang the murderous side out of Bellsie!

all things considered Bell wasn't that good of a detective, to be fair it didn't help that the setting made her power useless for the most part

Bellsie is more like an adorably useless mid-boss. Lapis needs to fuck some justice (and a baby) into her.

At least her being in a more protagonist role reduces the chances of her getting killed suddenly in future books. Too bad she'd probably suffer more such as having Bluebell die.

I'd still say it could happen, but major deaths of plot important characters won't start happening frequently until the last 2 volumes is my guess

>adorably useless mid-boss
But that's Ruler.

yeah Ruler even leads a Quirky midboss crew

What if Swim2 had swum inside Rulah to be her baby and made Rulah give birth to her?

I'd like to see Team Rulah reunited in Nemurinland.

She'd probably start making a keikaku on how to take out BCM since she still is CM and Rurah still had some unfinished business with her.

I doubt anyone except Swim Swim would actually still follow Ruler.

Don't you mean Tama? I'm sure the pointy angels would just go troll Shufflins from the afterlife.

I love all the characters, but Ruler will always be my favorite.

not too big on Ruler, but she's not bad

mgrp.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/12/11/193506
Princess Deluge (JOKERS). A Poseidon MG. Her unique weapon is a huge trident. Like Tempest, her outfit gives off the impression of divinity.

The chain looks really good, it has the dull colour of metal that was sunk to the bottom of the sea. The decorative water splash floating in the air is also good. Her right leg covering with scales is cute.

Her magic "Can fight the enemies with the power of water" is apparently both water and ice. She can move and breath in water just like on the ground.

Her human identity is Aoki Nami (written as "blue wood beautiful thing," homophone with "blue waves"). A second grade middle schooler. Deluge is a bright and cheerful MG. Her classmate, Kagami Sakura ("mirror cherry"), the human identity of Prism Cherry, saw Nami as the central figure of the class. However, Nami herself stated that she's actually a dark and underhanded person.

Nami used to be a bully.

She had a childhood friend who had been with her since kindergarten. When they were in elementary school, the girl became a target of bullying in class. Nami didn't come to her friend's aid, but played along with the bullies in order to fit in, ignoring her friend. This had given her heart much conflicts.

That event had triggered Nami to become a person who lived according to what people want to see. A vicious circle where she faked her personality, to become a nice and happy girl who everyone can like. "To live in a way nobody can dislike" was a heavy burden. But she didn't know any other way to behave. She was that lost.

Ahh... This is serious. I think a lot of people can sympathize with this character. Relatively speaking, we all know people like Nami in real life. The ones who have a good eye for their surrounding are usually superior to their peers. In order to live well, these people become sensitive in perceiving trends in other people.

Observant eyes awaken in the wake of bullying. Of course this reminded me of Postarie. However, Sakaki Tatsuko was a victim and had chosen a way of life that was complete opposite of Nami's. It was great to see such a stark contrast in covert behaviour skills. The conclusion is that whether you are the victim or the perpetrator in bullying, both will give considerable influence in your life.

After Deluge became a MG and met the other PEs, she began to feel "fun" for the first time. Maybe it was because she wasn't trapped in the narrow school environment. Maybe it was because the PEs all have different ages. Either way, it relaxed her. Tempest is a pure kid, Inferno is a good older sister, Quake is in love with young girls.

The events of JOKERS were cruel, especially the part where Prism Cherry got back in the battlefield to defend her friends just so Deluge could escape. With her spirits damned, I think it is unavoidable for Deluge to enter a lethargic state of mind.

Deluge hadn't been able to expose her true self to the other PEs yet. She was still suffering from self-hatred. Then when they all died, that self-hatred intensified. Rather than "survived', it is more appropriated to call it being "left behind." It really bothers me whether she will recover or take a turn for the worse? Is she only surviving now to be killed off later?

Favourite illustration. When she was with Tempest encountering the freelancer threesome. The two Princesses' highly saturated hair and eyes look super cute.

Favourite dialogue. It's actually a monologue:
>If I had not become a magical girl, I would not have to suffer this much.
>If I had not met Prism Cherry, if I had not met Quake and Tempest, I would not have to feel so painful.

And also
>"Prism Cherry, will you stay with us until the end?"
It's painful for Deluge to say this line, only to be left alone at the very end.

>Quake is in love with young girls
kek, Quake is never safe

>Nami used to be a bully.
Once a bully always a bully.

Deluge had a rough life it seems the nips agree with that sentiment

>Then when they all died, that self-hatred intensified. Rather than "survived', it is more appropriated to call it being "left behind."
That's pretty fucking sad.

It almost makes me not want to post this picture.

Almost.

>killing mass produced murder machines
>bullying
Diamond get off the computer

its pretty clear Deluge has basically never been happy except for the few months she was with the PE and even that was made into a painful experience for her.

Being Deluge is truly suffering

>at work
>read this
>burst out laughing

fuck you

There's a bunch of ship teasing between Inferno and Deluge, I wonder if Deluge surrendered her first time to her onee-sama.

there is a good amount but I wouldn't say its on the level of something like Lazuline and Bell, especially since Inferno also spent a lot of time with SW too. Its more of a few moments in the latter chapters, she had way more ship tease with Prism Cherry imo if anything

why can Quake never catch a break

>only to be left alone at the very end.

And then Bluebell came along, helped her recover and Deluge wanted her to be in a place where she can return to but Bluebell left her instead. Being Deluge is suffering.

All the talk about weapons in he previous thread made me think that Inferno and Deluge are both polearm users. It's a neat "similar but different" touch for the two of them.

>I wonder if Deluge surrendered her first time to her onee-sama.

She sure did and probably both human and MG form.

I only remembered they shared an indirect first kiss and flirted with each other during that. Is there more?

>Deluge x Cherry
I honestly can't remember any ship tease between them.

Bluebell though is a first-grade seductress, yeah.

don't worry the manmade crew is gonna have her back when they all break free perfectly healthy from their Pucking. I hope

>her virginity was taken via unbirthing by an autistic 8 year old girl, not sex with a loving husband

kek, fitting for an uptight tsundere cunt like rurah

I think that was about it, they may have had some teasing in the earlier chapters, but mostly that. As for the Cherry stuff, she was the one who took Cherry into the PE, and she had that whole thing about asking Cherry not to leave them no matter what. Plus, she was closest to Cherry out of all the PE. The Cherry stuff is mostly first half of Jokers, so maybe thats why you don't remember it as much

Quake is a polearm user too. Her hammer has a long handle.

So this makes both sea themed magical girls have something in common with Grace and Deluge being bullies.

Awaken my masters!

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Grace was an insensitive person and didn't even know she was a bully. Deluge just wanted to live a a life where no one would hate her, but as a result she forced a fake personality and no one was ever really that close to her either until the PE came along. Its way different and more painful experience than Grace's

Grace is a good girl, no bully!

>dat glove
BBC is truly the most elegant rape victim.

Mainly the flirting and the indirect kiss. Plus, fire and water rivalry which could have led to something more.

I think Nami tried to be a real friend to Cherry rather than flirting with her.

True, that thing is like a fridge on the end of a stick. In contrast Tempest can fly and has boomerangs.

Deluge was more remorseful about it, at least.

And the whole analysis makes me think about what Tempest said to Deluge in Beyond The Triangle, something about her being very adaptable... kind of fits with her bullying to blend in, don't you think? I think it must have hurt Deluge to hear that.

Deluge literally told Bluebell to be a homemaker and stay at home so that she can return to.

Bluebell though is a stronk independent woman who needs no (wo)man so she gave Deluge the middle finger.

yeah and she only really bullied that one person as a survival mechanism more than out of malice, after that she just became generically happy and passive to blend in and never be disliked

well to be fair, BBC intentionally gave herself that kind of personality and made herself helpless as a part of her manipulation

Didn't BBC want to be someone Deluge could return to? Or was that just part of trying to reach out to Deluge?

Deluge already thought of her as a wife so she thought it would be better for her to stay behind so she can have sexual healing after everything is over.

I love these, will you do more characters?

I hope there's stuff on Quake and Tempest. I kind of want to hear about them.

>the setting made her power useless for the most part
I had some big expectations going into Restart for Bell's power, so it being useless ingame was a huge bummer
I'll always say they really stepped their game up with powers in the later arcs. I know Limited and Jokers feature veteran MGs, but still, some of the girls felt so under-utilized in Restart, as much as I love it

I read through that guy's stuff too, he actually recently finished up his analysis for Queens characters
well she erased her own memories as part of her and Laz I's plan to manipulate Deluge, so I'm assuming her fake personality was part of the plan

true, and at least Bell did some good stuff outside of the game

Bluebell had also told Deluge "We'd be together forever".

he has them for every MG including multiple ones for MG that are in multiple arcs, he recently finished up Queens analysis

I translate at random, whenever the thread was talking about a particular character or if I found something amusing.

I've tl'd several analyses uptil now, as well as 6 official profiles in the fanbook. You can read them in the archive.

So we can be sure that TL-kun didn't miss anything important in JOKERS, right?

As someone who had just recently finished Restart, I agree with you here. There were a few MGs in Restart that barely used their abilities.

based on the analysis he seems to have gotten all the important lines, besides some weapon mistranslation that he said he'd fix up in the v2. Also he missed the 2 Marika epilogue pages, which he said he'd add back in v2. Either way, when the v2 comes out it'll be complete

There's Marika's fate at the end of it and the whole scimitar thing.

He did Truth is Grim Heart was supposed to say "Off with your head" another 108 times.

I think Miyokata, Detick Bell, and Rionetta are the worst offenders of this

I don't have the RAW. I did find many excerpts that weren't in the TL though. The excerpts are posted in nip analyses and twitter.

Do Quake next!

Detick is the most unfortunate because she got screwed out of using her powers in Restart AND the Drama CD and she can't fight worth shit.

Grim Heart stop posting, you got "accident'd" remember?

DAISY BEAM

Who is the worst Pure Element and why is it Princess Tempest?

That's an interesting way to spell best.

DELET

Joker "accidentally" sliced her head off.

Yes, she said she wanted to be Deluge's home.

But that doesn't mean to stay at home obediently though. Gotta go out for actions and saving waifu in the time of need too.

Who are your bottom 5 characters in the series? For me its:

Toko
Keek
Fav
Sister Nana
Grim Heart

To be fair
Daisy Beam and Masked Wonder died early on, so its not a fair comparison to MGs like

too bad that personality was entirely fake

Keek, Fav, Fal.

I like everyone else, or at least neutral about them.

Fuck I meant Magical Daisy not Daisy Beam.

yeah early deaths are exempt from this, I think Jokers had an issue for this with some MG too, Umbrain and Lady Proud only used their powers like once, and Kafuria's isn't really something that can be used

That's definitely true, but I remember looking back at Restart and needing to stop and try to remember Masked Wonder's skill

We don't know that yet.

I don't believe removing memories would change a person's personality. So her gentle and caring nature might have been the real deal.

But. She might very well had eaten some emotion candies to make herself a submissive doormat.

she only used it against Cherna that one time, shame, it was a really strong power for combat

Can you post them?

Oh now this one is easier.

Pfle, Keek, Nana, Winterprison, Grim Heart

Pfle because i strongly dislike ojou-samas, Keek needs no explanation, Nana and Winter are degenerates and Grim Heart because treating heart shufflins like that is a crime.

I don't see why the SEX BEAST is so bad. Keek and Fav a shit but Fal was genuinely concerned about SW.

we'll have to see what she's like the next time she's on screen

Is Limited the only arc with no early deaths? As in the first 2-3 chapters?

The only time Masked Wonder used her ability was to BTFO Cherna Mouse. She was the perfect counter to Cherna as well.