Democracy, ladies and gentlemen

Only 36 percent of Americans can correctly identify North Korea on a world map

I’m sorta surprised that many know where it is

I'd bet my rarest pepes that it's on a labled map too.

36/56 not bad.

>we could nuke anyone in the world
>if only we could find their country on a map
Uh oh, looks like your achilles heel has been found

>american education

What kind of retard can't find North Korea on a map?

who did they ask? what is their sample size? I am a geography whiz and I wasn't asked. they probably just asked women and hicks.

>Only 36 percent of Americans can correctly identify North Korea on a world map
And they are all 100% white.

>Only 36 percent of Americans can correctly identify North Korea on a world map
You think THAT's stupid? Half our fucking citizens believe there are more than two genders.

Not surprising. Most people don't care about geography.

This isn't just America. You can go to any other country and they would have plenty of people who could not locate everything on a map.

This

And not to defend retardation but I bet non Americans can't find Philadelphia on a map

>This isn't just America. You can go to any other country and they would have plenty of people who could not locate everything on a map.

10/10

The difference is that most countries aren't said to be the enemy. I think most people knew where the Soviet Union was back in the days.

Statistically, your mom n dad

even with google they americlaps are helpless

Of course they're Fox News retards

Blessed is the Mind too small for Doubt

Bump

Almost two-thirds of North Koreans don't know what a burger tastes like.

So your point is?

>Idiotic german that hasn't realized yet that fox news is fake news larping as right wingers but are actually owned by saudi/foreign interest

They are sellouts and always have been.

You're like a baby

I bet they think it's where Myanmar is.

Good one, colgate. You're alright.

Trumps' trying his best to make sure nobody will be able to find north korea on the map

Be honest everyone. How many of you knew that Japan isn't even next to China and is farther north?

>America decides to nuke North Korea.
>Accidentally nuke Canada instead.
Being retarded is only part of the plan.

>Implying we need to know where it is
Only the drone pilots need to.

Eh, in my head it was a little further south, but I knew it was next to North and South Korea.

1,746 Americans were presented this unlabeled map and all of their responses were recorded

It's a shame it's mostly just Asia, I would have loved to have seen what other fun places people would pick.

Special props to the fucking idiots who picked South Korea, because they apparently understand what the Korean Peninsula is, but not what "North" means.

Just because you dont know where something is or ever been there, doesnt mean you dont know the place is shit. For example: Germany

There's also a demographic breakdown.

Men, the elderly, and political independents were better at finding North Korea.

Can we stop this "America is dumb" shit?

I was a NEET that was 100% informed on politics, policies, history, countries, etc because I had time.
But then I became homeless, then worked 12hr shifts everyday of the week and had no time to look up anything. The entire world outside of my route to work was a black spot. I didn't know shit about anything going around me, let alone outside the country.

When you're too over worked to spend time to learn, and the only easily available media around you focuses on sports, and celebrities, and establishment warmongering media, no wonder people are so ignorant.

>failed a school year in 5th grade
>get called retard all throughout highschool
>8 years later make more then all your peers combined from both grades who suffered with student loans from 2008
American education is feminine and full of tricks; there is nothing constructive about the course work. I'm so glad I paid outright for my post-highschool education while I was starting my company (& working part-time).

What is the racial breakdown?

They didn't provide a racial breakdown for some reason!

A useful hint might be the fact that college graduates so heavily outperform Democrats in general, in spite of the fact that most college grads are Democrats

56% mutt

Slide thread. If you're here, do something important. Sage

I'll be happy when 100% of Americans can no longer find North Korea on any maps.

And what's the relevance of this?

That's fine cause zero-thirds of North Korean ICBMs can find an american citizen.

Almost a third of the population are children. So that means about 1/2 of adults don't know a world map. That'd basically be all the minorities are the lowest tier of retarded whites.

Sounds about right?

i bet when liberals read that they think "LMAO DUMB WHITE TRASH TRUMP VOTERS" and feel really good about themselves but dont even consider the 75 iq niggers who couldnt even find their own state on a map of the US let alone north korea

I see some dumb things on Sup Forums but the typical aspie coming here (including me) is much more knowledgeable than the norm in terms of this type of stuff.

Well, only about 36 percent of Americans are white, so that tots up neatly.

See

The survey was of adults

Absolutely. This shit NEVER includes racial breakdown. Then again, if it did and it turned out 0% of blacks could find America on a map, that would just prove school is racist and they need more money for programs.

just tried it
guessed virginia instead of pennsylvania