Fuuka ass

Fuuka ass

sorry I like boobs more

I would hit that at 45kph

I'd fuuka dat ass

I would hit that like a truck.

not into necrophilia, sorry

I'd hit it at 88mph then travel through time

I think any dramatic impact the show was going for is greatly cheapened by the excessive fanservice, making for a show that seems very schizophrenic in tone. Also if you cant think up a better plot device than the death truck your show probably isnt very well written

She's got it all

I hardly see this anime talked about on this board oddly.
Maybe I'm just missing the threads.

She doesn't have much time left

Everyone already discussed this shit with the manga. The anime is only good for some new art and songs.

I think people would rather talk about Fuuka from Vivid Strike.

Fuck you too buddy

Thicc thighs and plump butt. I approve.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Stay in Sup Forums.

Her voice is much better in the manga.

Is everyone in this show autistic? Because I'm pretty sure this dude has a bad case of the spergs.

Great Scott, Fuuka chan!!

Literally every thread I've been in while this has aired has just been spoilers. I came for the ass and stayed for the feels of dat ass

The pacing in this is really terrible. I wish they at least saved the generic fight scene until after they formed their band, which should have been in like the 2nd episode.

She gets Regina George'd at the end.
There, you don't have to waste 25 minutes anymore.

Does that mean that the idol is secretly fattening her?

Probably because it's not very good.

Fuuka: Cunt
Yuu: Assburger Syndrome
Mikasa: Faggot (literally)

nope Truck-kun murders her after she courted death last episode

She's such a complete bitch. I can't wait until she gets squished. Worst genki girl fucking ever.

Fuuka 2 is way better

What can kind of man looks away?

>She gets mad when I look at her panties but she's fine with it when I look at her cameltoe front and center in a swimsuit
What the fuck is this cunt's problem?

thats all girls problem though

A girl knows what she's doing when wearing a bikini.

Her bottom reminds me of a musical masterpiece titled "Keedy Black - Hammer"

This acually.

Maybe because swimsuits are meant to be seen but panties aren't?

But Fuuka 3 is way worse.

What are the chances that the anime doesn't follow the pantsu~ on head retarded mango route? I know you faggots want to see the world crash and burn, but I don't, I just want this to stay comfy.

Am I the only one who think Yuu__ is a cute retard?

Fuuka 3 is wtf right now. she's like fuuka 1 with amnesia or a stocker or god forbid tama got plastic surgery to look like fuuka 1.

Truck-kun already had a cameo. Its sticking to the manga route

No. Without the truck this is droppable instantly.

A-user, I have a waifu.

Oh? Is it Fuupa?

What is Fuuka 3 ?

A shit.

Thats true But what is she See

Seriously, what's this talk about Fuuka 1/2/3?

And what's this about truck murders?

Does it change from a mediocre romantic comedy to School Days?

Fuuka 1 gets run over by a truck

Yuu meets another girl named fuuka so she's Fuuka 2 while his band starts getting off the ground

Then on Tour one of the Helpers looks exactly like Fuuka 1 even though she isn't named Fuuka but we call her Fuuka 3 but we don't know if she's really Fuuka 1 with amnesia or a stocker of Yuu or If Tama went crazy and had Plastic surgery to look like Fuuka 1

Can you just tell me which one Yuu bones so I can stop giving a shit anymore?

around what time do new episodes air anyway?

He hasn't fucked anyone yet. He coulda fucked Tama but He was too into Fuuka 2 to go for her.

Tama's the only likable character in the show so far. He should stop being autistic and go for her.

Don't forget, Fuuka 2's dad was the driver of the truck that hit Fuuka 1.

Tama gets even better later on. I agree he should but nope the manga/anime isn't called Tama

Sara-senpai is best girl.

thats right

To be honest, I've always regarded Tama as a boring wimp(I can't stand characters who're romantically obsessed with someone else over some childhood event)
But different strokes for different folks

I can see that but I dunno I just liked her.

I actually like Tama in the anime more than I do in the manga. I don't know exactly why, but maybe it's because she's way cuter in the anime.

Yeah she does come off cuter in the anime. It could be because she has a nice voice in it

Strangely, Hayamin wasn't exactly the seiyuu I expected to voice her. For some reason I was thinking of someone with a less cutesy voice. I don't know why, maybe it's because of her design. I was thinking about someone like Asami Imai or Nao Toyama.

Yeah I could understand that

Don't you mean Fuuuka?

aha maybe

Are all Fuukas named Fuuka?

Fuuka 3.0's name is actually Sakura Katsuragi.

1 & 2 are named fuuka the third one is named Sakura

Sakura spelled backwards is Fuuka.

haha thats true

Watched two episodes of this, saw the OP, thought it would be cute. Thanks for warning me about how it goes, Sup Forums. Really dodged a HOOOOOOOONK!!

What is sex with Fuuka like?

Like sleeping with a corpse.

>but we don't know if she's really Fuuka 1 with amnesia

There was a funeral.
I don't think you can take this back.

If this were by any other author, you'd be right. But this is Seo, he regularly defies logic in his writing.

Still, the stalker angle is more likely at this point.

Don't let truck-kun hear you!

Did they really killed Suzuka's child?
I've been reading Suzuka and her first love was also hit by a truck.

>that last option
kek

I stopped reading after she became a modern art masterpiece.

>>this kind of plot actually in a manga
Jesus Christ

Its happening soon and you know it

ass is flat

Yes, chapter 37 of the manga.

so, how long until the next episode?

It actually should have aired by now on pay TV. Regular airing should be in about one or two hours.

>Subs is out on CR
>Spanish rip is out
>HS isn't out
What.

Delivery truck hasn't arrived yet

Like a high speed collision.

We watched her being born from her teenage parents. From her cute baby form to the sexual teenager that she is today that we masturbate to.

Way too much ass

Fuck off, Ireland.

What chapter?

The last one.

subs out

I'm not a bassist but it ticks me off the way they animate his hands, like it's a guitar. They do the same in the opening.

Dorks

This show would be so much better without twitter

They are changing around a lot of the Tama/Fuuka interacting I wonder what the ending will be since Fuuka 2 will never appear.

Fck this thread. I was scrolling through 4echan and people looked qat me weird when i scrolled past this.