Do you consider Niggers as human being ?

Is it normal if i don't feel nothing towards niggers ?
i don't feel like i have something in common with them, i feel more proach to a dog than a nigger, not even kidding, when I look at their eyes it doesn't seem like there is a soul inside, they are some ugly creatures that do not look like me at all.

arabs and jews for instance remain humans in my eyes whatever how barbaric and devil they respectively are ...

am I normal Sup Forums ? do you think like me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6q6B46DWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is scientifically proven, niggers are not like us at all and unsurprisingly arabs and jews are the people who ressemble us the most ...

btw we can also extend the question, are chinese and poo's humans ? hard to answer to this one to be honest.

Chinks are humans. Niggers are not.

They aren't the same species as "whites". They're a lower primate, just above gorillas. We shouldn't be living around them. We shouldn't be bringing them into our societies.

Above gorillas?!

>Duuuuuuuuuur, Why do blacks always vote Democrat?

You guys really are the biggest group of retards on the planet.

yes, niggers are indeed human. although on the other hand aboriginals might be too far gone

Genetics says otherwise.

I dunno, to be honest I feel like that about most other people, not in an edgy way, I just don't ever feel sympathy for other people, all those TV charity adverts begging for money to help people and none of it evokes even a single emotion in me. When it comes to animals though, I'd do anything to help them, I feel bad if I step on a spider or snail, but with people, not matter what their circumstances, I just don't care.

Maybe it's an evolutionary trait.

Technically yes they are the same race. We can reproduce with them. But they are a different subspecies. It's not talked about much (((I wonder why))) but it is scientifically irrefutable.

Advice from oldfag here: if you want to fuck niggers the key is not to try to act black around them. If you are a nerd, act like a nerd. They are into it. Act as white as possible. Dress as white as possible.

Whites are still the master race and blacks unconsciously still seek our approval.

Happy Hunting.

>Technically yes they are the same race. We can reproduce with them.
By this premisse, then dogs and wolves are of the same race.

Do you consider a tractor human?

another iconic thread from pol.... top kek sirs

Could a human and one of the hobbits in pic related actually have fertile offspring?

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6q6B46DWo

What a bunch of sad angry lower class faggots u all are. Just like niggers and arabs the lower class are equally as shitty

nice picture, your family back home?

Facts don't care about your feelings.

If their offspring is fertile then yes, they are.

Brown eyed people are not humans, they don't possess consciousness and have no soul. Niggers, spics, Arabs, Jews, Irish, southern Europeans, pooinloos and chinks are all the same.

>tfw week 2 of nofap and I want to fuck those saggy cow titties

>They're a lower primate, just above gorillas.
This is so insulting. What do you have against gorillas?

separate subspecies. i consider them human, but they are different. they evolved in a different environment with different selective pressures for many thousands of years. yes, some of them are smart. probably many smarter than i, but typically they are not. typically they are prone to crime, hair-trigger violence, rudeness, and generally what most people would consider anti-social behavior.

The irish are white you fucking mutt

Yes, they are human. But they are very different to most humans. Just like some breeds of dogs are smarter, less violent and more reliable than others. Some breeds of humans are dumber, more violent and less reliable (blacks).

I agree for the most part. They’re not there cognitively, and they’re very destructive. They’re not built for survival, they can only survive where there is plenty already.

I hope you white trash that still use the word 'nigger' realize that Hitler would've marginalized you and your entire genetic line.

I happen to be NatSoc in ideology, and I cringe every time I see one of you retarded shits using this term, and speech like 'if i don't feel nothing'. . . lecturing folks on the low-IQ of blacks while speaking like a borderline retard isn't productive in any way.

100+ years ago, there was such a gap between the races that there wasn't a sane educated white man alive that didn't just take it as a given that races not only differed, but that the chasm was so vast that this natural truth could/would never be denied.

When I see posts like this, I wonder if the racial gap has closed, due to environmental factors.

Please stop coming off as uneducated and hateful trash, this isn't the path to success. Work on yourself, not belittling others. Picking on blacks is a bit like beating up an infant. . . it doesn't reflect well on your 'level' as a human being.

No

Holy shit. Us BTFO

What's really mindblowing though is when you consider how emotional and ruled by instinct the average normies of even advanced, smart races like whites or East Asians are.

In very rough terms, only about 10% of the world (c. 600,000,000 people out of 6,000,000,000) are 100+ IQ normies by our standards, and about 10% that number (60,000,000) are sensitive, relatively perceptive, intelligent people in the whole world (most of us fall into this category, people who are able to think about things normies can't or won't but not destined for any greatness). And only a fraction of that number again (6,000,000) are actually great scientists, engineers, philosophers with original ideas and so on.

The world stands on the work of a tiny, tiny fraction of great men. And it's very stress-inducing and worrying to be smart enough to realize the implications of this but not smart enough to either really help keep it afloat or help said geniuses.

>Picking on blacks is a bit like beating up an infant. . .

we're the ones getting beaten up.

Africans are human they're just a different type of human. They're less intelligent and have quicker reaction time aswell as a lower time preference. They're not the devil they're just different.

Niggers and abos are subhuman like missing link status. Everyone else is human, but many are just primitive when it comes to technology and culture.

The evolution of slavery. At least machines don't march on the Capitol... Yet.

Niggers are a type of subhuman. More vicious than any animal, yet stupider than most monkeys. I would classify them as a sub animal really more than a sub human. Because animals are more compassionate, smarter, and typically better looking. They have their place I suppose in Africa, but they do not belong in the civilized world.

Sand niggers are a true form of subhuman. They are slightly above niggers, and do have some form of emotion, but are still most definetly subhumans. Jews are not really subhuman. They are more a form of demon than a human. Of all the people on the planet, there is no other more wicked than jews.

He means species. "Race" has been redefined to mean species. Easy mistake to make.

Found the liberal cuck

Pure bred Negros are animals, many Negros are sub-human, with human admixture though.

hurr durr 'lets get the niggers pol!!!', meanwhile heebs control media, finance, entertainment, politics. . . the world at large. .

I'd like to find you idiots that rail about 'niggers' all day, and throttle you. You're children.